Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:28:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
cryptopuma

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

This is very nice project and i want to participate its ICO i wonder when would it be? i want to talk to the developers so that my firsdt ICO would be successful

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

Excited about this project,really going to big i suppose if this achieve success it will be a lot bigger than those existing paid review websites, if there is no limit with the product reviews? could these experts review a hotel ? then who will pay for their accomodations?

DASHers

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Review! Spending and making a decision sometime depend on the products review!
How can you tell that those review and comments are true and from the valued customers?
Boosting a reputation of the product and the company is one kind of work nowadays especially online.

That was the very reason why LINA got the idea to put the Reviews to Blockchain Technology because of the transparency of the reviews as well as the reviewers. They also strengthen the reviewers' reputation by means of evaluating them according to their expertise.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

Tell me how can this project resolved the biased reviews from the existing review websites like trivago? IMDB and rottentomatoes? these are the websites which are giving us wrong informatons about these products/services.I really dont understand why would there be transparency if the people wont know how these helpers reviewing each product.

AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:15:38 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 06:00:51 PM by AnnDerSon

So your project is all about reviews? Well I think it will benefits for both costumers and producers. Giving a rate of suggestion in a certain services or goods may contribute for the wellness of all.
Producers will benefit more by this project, the evaluation of the people may uses as a basis of the company to improve their goods and services. However, what if there are people that paid by the company to support their products or to make a beautiful reflection to their products?

The underlined is one of my concern about the project too.  We all know that reviews can be bought, or anyone can create a fake review towards an  items, may it be positive or negative comment.  Some company hire shills to boast their reviews while others hire them to put negative review to the competitors product.   I have been buying stuff online and this kind of strategy is rampant.  So the question is, how can you solve this kind of cheating?
Paid shillers discourage the proper reviews of the service and since this is decentralized, it is hard to solve that kind of stuff. Promoters destruct the name of competitors and it is too unfair! Advertising may also made in this reviews and I think businessman will always make a way just to promote his products and services. We don't know the mentality of businessman.
I hope that this project aims to provide a fair reviews and remove the paid shillers.

I believe this will be the challenge to the developers of the platform and I am so interested to know their precautionary measure about this stuff.  Aside from that, how would they actually solve this kind of thing to prevent viewers to be mislead by this fake reviews.  Project Dev?Any input about this issue?

that they are aware of this review problems and this is exactly why Lina review is build. Lina.review would be a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, It will be utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible review transparency. With blockchain it maybe possible to tract the source of the review. so people who give out reviews won't easily and randomly provide reviews from certain products or services. Lina review will also create conditions for reviewers to make sure quality reviews will be provided.

Still the review is done by a person.. anyone can review it on Blockchain, so the question remains unanswered.  I can state a scenario where a shill review can be mistakenly take as a legit.  A person can be paid to buy a product then put a review on the blockchain, either way, whatever the product is.. definitely the review will favor the one who paid the buyer.  

Lina review will have their HELPERS, they are users who are qualified experts that will review products and services on the Lina review system.
Helpers’ reviews shall be displayed separately from other non helpers review. to become a Helper, one needs to sign up with Lina.review by attaching CV, proof of domain knowledge, personal value, and so on. The applicant is only considered as a Helper after being approved by the Helper Board. And the approval for being a Helper will be more strict as the Lina review system progress. I don't know if anyone would want to go through all those hassles just to give a bias review for certain products or services. For Lina review business to be successful and be more credible, accurate and true reviews should be given by their helper. product Users or client of a particular service will also be able to give reviews. people can weigh the reviews of the Lina helpers and other reviews in helping them decide the with a particular product or service.

As long as there is so called inside job. Companies can manipulate the review. Eventhough there is a tough requirement to become a helper. They will make a way just to have this helper.
I said already that "we don't know the mentality of the businessman" they always searching for a new solution in order for their problems to solve. In fact, they will do anything just to provoke their competitors and to lead the dominance of the market.
I want to enlighten up with this problem because reviews will lead for a total manipulation of a company. Hoping that in the end, LINA review will make a solution for these unpredictable move of companies.

I am so excited to know how LINA overcome and take-control this type of mindset about "inside job" mentioned by CASTIEL05. There's no doubt about the platform they've used, Blockchain Technology is very strong and reliable platform because it is very difficult to tamper due to the "Proof-of-Work" mechanism. This will surely solve the problem regarding the transparency and reliability of the data being recorded. What Lina should be concern about is the INTEGRITY and CREDIBILITY of the Reviewers and Helpers aside from being carefully evaluated according to their expertise and skill. It's a matter of how will Lina.Review Leadership Team treats their users, reviewers, and helpers. The benefits given to the reviewers and helpers is a big factor for providing the most credible and fair review.
Wallflower28

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

Hi guys, quoted from the Lina white paper
Lina.review Roadmap

2017-Q4
Research and project Development
Release of Lina Whitepaper

2018 January
Development of Lina Smart Contract and the launch of Lina Token.
First prototype of Lina.review will be released in the early  January 2018
33.33% of Lina token will be available for sale to the public in the Token Generation Event.

2018-Q2
Focus on development of Lina Core and Lina.review
Lina.review alpha version for Private Testing
Security Audit

2018-Q3
Focus on development of Lina Core and Lina.review
Lina.review first public Beta version release.
User, expert, merchant acquisition and marketing campaigns

2018-October
Infrastructure development
Fully functional and operational Lina.review Production 1.0 release

2018-November
The software development will be driven by the market needs and feedbacks
Documentation, example for developer usage

2018-December
Lina.review mobile app public release

Development of Lina Platform 2.0

Aside from some typographical errors on the white paper we have something to look forward to based on this road map.
1. The Token Generation Event should have started, I'm not quite sure when it will end though.
2. Lina.review will have an alpha version for private testing
3. On 3rd Quarter of 2018 beta version will be released and there will be "MARKETING CAMPAIGNS". Users, experts, and merchants can register at this point.
4. There will be a mobile app on December 2018 and looks like they will continue to improve LINA.

Your thoughts on this guys.

The underlined sentences should be happened in the month of January. Lina must release a crowdsale during the first month of Q1. But until now it seems like we never knows the update of the token sale.
The question is, when and where we will notice that they are conducting their ICO?

Yes, I am waiting for this also. I tried registering on the Link provided by linareview guy, I think I can purchase some Lina coin already but I'm not sure how. I hope they can have another event or campaign on the ICO or if this is it, the approach is indirect so people might be missing it out. I would recommend an ICO focused campaign that highlights the ICO date then the supporting details on LINA.Review.
Well, I think the team will get an update about their token sale. As of now, let's keep patience with lina project. Hopefully, they will launch the public sale successfully because I think right now, they are planning critically with the project.

Citriney

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:59:02 AM

To LINA project and its TEAM!
If the reviews can be paid to do fake ratings for those products and some related thing in your platform, how can people and readers be assured that you are being transparent too? Sorry for the words and Q, but let us be real even MAINSTREAM MEDIA and reporters are being paid to be BIAS!

I have the same thoughts, too.And it makes me wonder how does Lina Review system makes it easier for users to find reliable reviews.
Citriney

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

for me For a consumer to purchase a certain product or services it is a must for them to take a look at the performance of the company whom they want to have and for this to become possible the buyer must take a look to the reviews that is being given by other people whom the company have worked with Lina project is being developed for the costumers to have an unbiased review of the company and also to have a complete listing of the original price of materials.

While it is necessary for consumer/buyer to look at the company where they want to purchase something and check on reviews the Lina Reviews has for the company and its product(s)(if they are registered as merchant in it),how can the Lina reviews gain the trust of the consumer to rely on them& consider their reviews as the best guide?
Betternet

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:20:40 AM

I want to know where can I see how much token has sold since Jan 2018? Is there anyone here invested already?
Betternet

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:25:46 AM

To LINA project and its TEAM!
If the reviews can be paid to do fake ratings for those products and some related thing in your platform, how can people and readers be assured that you are being transparent too? Sorry for the words and Q, but let us be real even MAINSTREAM MEDIA and reporters are being paid to be BIAS!

I agree with you that there are certain group of reviewers who are paid to give positive review because it is sponsored, but tgere are also people who’s job is to give honest reviews to the product they used because they care for their credebility specially when they have many followers.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:53:44 AM

How can we be sure that all of the reviews that will be on Lina's platform are legit? Cause I've seen some documentaries on the internet about some review on the other kind of platforms like in the restaurant they just fake their review just to be no. 1 restaurant on the United Kingdom and the restaurant is nonexistent. Watch this video on how they trick the review online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8
Any idea on how to counter this kind of trick or how this project can detect fake reviews?

Fake reviews and bad reviews can pop-up anytime or anywhere and the people who's using these kind are those against the company or their companies competitor. The company whose being reviewed must keep an eye on their reviews just to spot the real or fake and if they spot the fake one the company can still defend it at all cost because one bad review can totally ruined the name of the said company or products.

that's right the negative reviews can possibly being given by the company's competitor or it is possible that these bad reviews are being given by the people who avail their products or services but did not meet their expectation of the said products.or services. And the said statement above is one of the mission of the lina project review to trace wheter it is from the competitors'company or from the consumers who avails.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

This is great transparency for the reviews should benefit all the merchant because the reviews cannot be influenced by anyone.How would these mecharnts pay the website?is it thru lina tokens or other cryptocurrencies?
What if these mechants tried to pay those helpers/experts to give a good review to their product? how would we know ?
Transparency means all the reviews arent biased how sure these people arent going to sell their postive reviews?

Based on the question that you have been stated, in lina review if a certain company tries to give bribe to the lina project's helper or moderator of reviews in terms of project
the lina review will give a legal punishment to the company itself and also to the person who accepts the bribe.
Lannie25

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:17:17 PM

This is great transparency for the reviews should benefit all the merchant because the reviews cannot be influenced by anyone.How would these mecharnts pay the website?is it thru lina tokens or other cryptocurrencies?
What if these mechants tried to pay those helpers/experts to give a good review to their product? how would we know ?
Transparency means all the reviews arent biased how sure these people arent going to sell their postive reviews?
That would be eaasy,the community will know it because if some of these merchants has reviewed a product and many helpers contradicts to the paid helper's review it would be so obvious that they get paid by these merchants,i wonder how this product will stop those people because there will always be some people who will take advantage to the system.

that's right sir we can know it if the helper has being paid secretly by the company, if the reviews of a certain product has been contradicted by the reviews of other reviewer it is clear
that the helper has been paid just to give the company a good feedback.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:38:42 PM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!

Based on what I have read, it is true that Lina is all about product and service reviews. Good or "Not so Good" reviews can make or break a company's reputation. But if we will learn on how to properly use the results, this will be a good turn around for the company. What is the essence of making a review? It is not solely for the benefit of the users or customers. It is a tool on how to improve the quality of the product making it more saleable and substantial to the market which is a Win-Win situation for both customers and to the company.
Wallflower28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:54:40 PM

for me For a consumer to purchase a certain product or services it is a must for them to take a look at the performance of the company whom they want to have and for this to become possible the buyer must take a look to the reviews that is being given by other people whom the company have worked with Lina project is being developed for the costumers to have an unbiased review of the company and also to have a complete listing of the original price of materials.

While it is necessary for consumer/buyer to look at the company where they want to purchase something and check on reviews the Lina Reviews has for the company and its product(s)(if they are registered as merchant in it),how can the Lina reviews gain the trust of the consumer to rely on them& consider their reviews as the best guide?
Simply, by making the reviews more transparent and reliable to the people.
With that, I can consider that lina review will gain some trust and positive feedbacks in the customer as well as other related firms.

mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:56:12 PM

This is great when would be the ICO presale? or is there any telegram group so that we can learn more something about this project?
Thats a good idea,i want to interact with the developers or anyone who has proper knowledge on how this project will achieve,i am interested to be a helper so i could earn extra bucks.  Cool

cryptoheroin

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

Im sure this is really going to be a big project, i wonder how the system would be more better than those existing review sites? should there be someone who will accepting helpers?

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:58:39 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 12:11:10 AM by cryptobobo

Im sure this is really going to be a big project, i wonder how the system would be more better than those existing review sites? should there be someone who will accepting helpers?
To what i have read there will be someone who will accept those users to become helpers,only those who are giving quality and unbiased reviews would be promoted to helper,we should be all transparent so that the system will work,truly this will benefit both the  product and those consumers.

maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:08:49 AM

Surely this would be better than those review websites that are getting paid with their good reviews,blockchain technology should be able to resolve the problem,transparency will be acquired if those people who will be accepting helpers arent going to sell their reputation too.
Betternet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

Based on my understanding they will ask the applicants to pass theie cv and they will hire only the qualified for the position of helper. Their system is better I think because they will focus on specific product and services and they will make a way to be transparent so I think that would be their edge in other review sites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: