Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:46:14 PM

I read that you are into REVIEWS and online reputations.
bad and good comment or review are both publicity and this is what every company or seller needs.
How can you make that bad reviews to turn around and make it one of the best impact for the company?
I know this is possible and everyone can do this in their own way!

As per my own opinion the bad reviews of a certain product could become a strong point of a commodity if the people will see that this negative feedback is being developed or being fixed by the company itself that they will see the development of the company in terms of fixing the negative side of their product or company.
It is upon the steps that the firm will do in order to enhance their services. Bad review will either destroy the reputation of the firm or it may be a stepping stone of the firm to collect many clients.
Therefore, a review may bring change to the reputation and services of a firm so it is a must that the reviews are equal and transparent to all.

The bad reviews also can become a challenge to the companies if the firm thake the negative reviews as their weak point and do nothing about that matter well that will cause a huge destruction to their business but if they will take it as  criticism for them to become a better company, it is up to them on how the entrepreneurs perceive the bad reviews.

The Reviews whether it is positive or negative will give a big impact to the companies and it  depends on the company if tgey will take this reviews for them to be more developed or for their businesses to decline.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

What is their desired Soft cap/Hard cap for their ICO ? And what is the ICO price of its token ?

According to their White paper, the ICO will produce 300 million Lina tokens in its ICO phase and Another 600 million tokens will be produced in the consecutive years(in the course of ten years). I don't see what is their Hard cap or soft cap for their project. The ICO price they are targetting is 1 usd per token.
Do they have already announced when will this ICO be started? i am looking forward to this project as i have been here asking questions from the moderators.
They don't announce yet the ICO sale/Crowdsale yet. But based on their roadmap it will be between Q2 and Q3 of 2018 where they will generate tokens and release their alpha platform. Maybe we should ask some developer out there.
Wow this is nice,i have bookmarked this thread so i can check it day by day,should we have some telegram group so investors can join ?
As far as i remember there is no telegram available in the lina review. But if you want to be more updated on the ico of the lina project kindly check the website of the lina review.  Thank you.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:22:16 PM

Surely this would be better than those review websites that are getting paid with their good reviews,blockchain technology should be able to resolve the problem,transparency will be acquired if those people who will be accepting helpers arent going to sell their reputation too.

How sure you are that this one will not be bias and have transparency?
what is your reason that this LINE.REVIEW will be better than anyone else and will not be run by money?
There are always some company that can offer big amount just to have a great review.
Citriney

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

What I understand with regard to building trust&reputation of Lina Review is  the utilization of the blockchain  technology for transparency&immutability of the score.
For me, if there will be fake reviews , users can refute to that and I believe that at the end of speculations&discussions among the users of lina review, fake reviews will be proven as everything is recorded.
And also, the quality of the reviews the helpers are making ,adds  up to that.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:36:03 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 11:48:53 PM by jbautistangina

Surely this would be better than those review websites that are getting paid with their good reviews,blockchain technology should be able to resolve the problem,transparency will be acquired if those people who will be accepting helpers arent going to sell their reputation too.

How sure you are that this one will not be bias and have transparency?
what is your reason that this LINE.REVIEW will be better than anyone else and will not be run by money?
There are always some company that can offer big amount just to have a great review.
Yeah this is going be hard than solving some basic math, the people whom will accept helpers shouldnt be biased or else the whole system wont work,if theres money involvement there wll always be some people who will take advantage that.

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

I want to know where can I see how much token has sold since Jan 2018? Is there anyone here invested already?
Seems like the ICO will just start on march 15,should we wait for the further notice so that we can join this project.But we need some conversation first with the developers so that we will be cleared on how will this work.

nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

I am really interested to this project in fact i am checking this thread ever since i have known this upcoming project,but i want to talk to some of the develppers on how will these helpers be able to earn using reviews??

cryptonero

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:43:10 PM

I am really interested to this project in fact i am checking this thread ever since i have known this upcoming project,but i want to talk to some of the develppers on how will these helpers be able to earn using reviews??
To what i have read,the whitepaper states that users can be promoted to be an helper,so they can earn lina tokens  but how would be sure that these people wont abuse the system,reviewing biased so that they can earn few bucks from their reviews.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:47:35 PM

Trasparent and accurate reviews will benefit the products,and consumers but how will these be reviews wont be biased? even the A.I wont know if those reviews given by helpers wont be paid,transparency means totally unbiased and it wont be that easy to resolve that thing because there is some money involved.

reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

Not going to be an easy job to remove the biased reviews,because there will always be some people who will take advantage the whole system.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:54:11 PM

Not going to be an easy job to remove the biased reviews,because there will always be some people who will take advantage the whole system.
Yeah we wont be that sure that these reviewers or helpers wont sell their review,what if the brand paid all of the helpers to give biased or positive reviews?that system wont work as always as is,but the developers should have some good explanation on how would this system will removed the centralized reviews like what other review website has.

Citriney

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:45:24 AM

i like how a LINA users can receive Lina token rewards by writing their reviews on the services and products on the Lina Platform, this will encourage users to give reviews irregardless if it is good or bad and these reviews would be recorded on the Lina Core private blockchain. But what i don't understand is, why is there a need for Lina users reviews be subjected for approval by Lina review staff and needs to get votes from Lina helpers? Does this mean bad reviews of Lina users could be deleted Huh  Huh Huh

They are paid reviewers/users dude. In order for them to get payment, they must make only positive reviews. After all, only possitive reviews will be considered and i think this platform s for built for it. They must make positive reviews and that is the problem they reviews are not trustworthy and credibility questionable.

As i understand, the users who give reviews and are applying as Helpers will be  strictly checked and qualified by the Helper Board of Lina Reviews as stated in their white paper. And it is in their Second Option where the qualifications(pertaining to votes mentioned above) are indicated  which I quote "Publish lots of quality reviews, which are widely accepted(like/agree). After reaching the specific level, the reviewer will be promoted to Helper.Note that depending on the size of the system that this threshold will also increase accordingly."   
And since reviews of users and/or helpers are made in the blockchain, it can never be deleted.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:01:23 AM

A single negative review can damage the company's prestige and profitability. So how could Lina.Review can tell if a certain review is not bias?

I guess these reviews can only be posted by helpers, and these helpers undergo qualifications before they can be appointed being a helper, so let us call that filtering process, and saying negative review as long as they have proof about it will never be biased and will help customers a lot and at the same time making the product owner to enhance their service and make more quality products.

So it means reviews written by common users to a certain business company are being filtered and approved first before it appears on their profile?
In my assessment regarding about the common users, base on what I read in their whitepaper, common users are using the Lina.review system to search the information on products and its reviews as well as write their own review and assessment. This is what I understood about in Lina, you can free to correct if there is something wrong which I just said.

jlaw007

Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:16:19 AM

The ability to monetize over making review is such a great strength for this project. It makes it stand out over other review sites as well as blogs. Regular users and helpers have the ability to earn just by making quality reviews is really a great motivator, and an edge over the others. There is no point in going to other websites since their not trustworthy, reviewers are not really accounted for and results can be manipulated.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

is there a direct competitor of lina and how does it differ or how do you compare it from them

There are no "DIRECT" competitors. Lina is one of a kind, the first of it's kind. The competitors listed on the wp are famous websites/online communities where you don't actually get paid to make a review, each site have like a specialty(e.g. movies, gadgets, etc.)

There are sites (http://moneypantry.com/get-paid-to-write-reviews/) where they pay you to make reviews(but you might have to live on the west) but just like the former, they have specifics, yes you can monetize on the reviews, but there is still no transparency.

One of the "difference" is utilization of blockchain. Next is it is planning to cover major review-able industries listed on the wp(movies, medical sevices, hotels, etc.) BUT it can cover more than that. Since it is a review platform, you can create more inside, like your own template, your own standards and review pattern. It has more to offer but the two stated will make it rise above others.
ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

Hi, everyone! What is the status of Tokensale? Do we know where sales will end? Roadmap after Jan, 15th is uncertain
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

Pardon me, but upon reading the abstract of Lina.Review. I came across that says, Lina.Review is a platform for reviewing on Blockchain, (can someone explain further  how the blockchain can positively affect Lina.Review, and I guess this factors seems to be the key advantage of Lina.Review compare to other Review services.

Blockchain will be utilized by this project so that the review results will be transparent, so that the review results cannot be manipulated. With other review sites, there is a possibility of manipulating the review scores/results and users may never find out about it. With this project using blockchain, results are transparent and immutable. (Moreover, making review will become honestly PROFITABLE)
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:01:00 AM

Yes mister/miss the lina project review will be more better than the other review websites that are being paid by the other companies just to gain positive reviews.
The legit and unbiased feedbacks will become one of the strength of the lina project, so lets  be excited to this project.
jlaw007

Merit: 4

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

If you are familiar with the business processes and the process outsourcing, this project is highly advanced. Unlike websites currently existing now, this project has its own platform, and on the platform, users and developers are able to create and collaborate review design, analytics and standards. Old websites have their own platforms and are not standardized. The current generation has analytics and can generate summarized results for future development. This project can have all of those, and more. The case examples given are beyond any currently existing review platforms.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:41:53 AM

What's amazing about this project is it can cater to clients and users on a global scale. Like cryptocurrencies, the platform reaches worldwide. With that ability, and it's ability/advantage to monetize compared to its competitors, AND the ability to create review systems globally(LINA and standards and individually(for users and businesses), who can say no?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: