Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23628 times)
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:06:29 AM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.
There will be a Token Generation Event which start on 15th January. Looks like this project full of development roadmap, they have such plan and different with the others, it's really cool.

The ICO of the lina project review started last January fifteen year twenty eighteen.
And its benefits is not onlu for the consumers itself but also to the companies because with the help of lina project the entrepreneurs will know their weaknesses and also strengths through authentic and honest reviews.

That's right to those people who are asking on when does the ico lina review launch. 
The lina review started last january fifteen twenty eighteen. Basically the review was being developed for the benefit of the consumer for them to have a good decion making on buying goods and services
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:24:37 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 09:35:26 AM by bravetalkcoin

I wonder what is the result of the LInA project soft launch conducted for a thousand people at Bangkok Thailand last January 7, 2018.  Any updates? I have learned that they have a budget allocation of 48% for the development of the project. What a great amount! I expect this project will be on "top of the line" in terms of Product Reviews and Ratings.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

Its been quite while since i was forced to read a whitepaper,and it seems this project might have a chance.
Unlike those other projects,this seems to be very ideal and worthy to try,because there are no existing project like this it would be in its advantage.
I have been checking this thread day by day and it seems this project will have a good support from the community,its potentials and future would be much bigger than any existing review websites and that is for sure.
I have emailed their website because im to eager to know how will those developers be able to resolve the biased reviews from the experts,lets just wait for the further announcements  Wink

With the blockchain technology used by lina.review it will be a game changer in the review world and it will surely be the top and the most influential review sites of our time.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

War of the Words: How to improve Public Understanding of Blockchain Technology

This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below.

It certainly is a curious case, how Bitcoin has come to be one of the most talked about economic trends of 2017. Yet if you were to ask the vast majority of people, you would be hard-pressed to find a response that accurately resembles the basic tenets of its operation.

It’s admittedly not helped by the farcical launch of the SegWit2x fork; however, these complications haven’t stopped people from talking about it, no matter what their level of technical competency, with the results ranging from cringe-worthy to hilarious.

Even Stephen Fry, establishment proclaimed genius, threw his hands up in intellectual defeat as he stated in a recent tweet that:

Consumer fintech: public exposure, awareness and understanding

Compared to acronyms such as ‘NFC’ and ‘PIN,’ cryptocurrency related terminologies haven’t quite fully entered the public lexicon. Nor have they enjoyed the scale of marketing or exposure that technologies such as contactless payments and credit card technologies have received. There are numerous reasons why this may be, one of which being lack of partnerships or significant investment from the establishment market leaders in comparison to centralized payment processing technology/products.

For perspective, just think of the first time you saw an advert for contactless card technology. In the UK, Barclays PLC bank held a timed-exclusivity deal for featuring such technology in their credit and debit cards. Being understandably proud of this situation, the bank launched a significant multi-media campaign. This included a distinguishably high budget, widely televised advert featuring a water-park slide being ridden by a middle-aged businessman – through tubes that were suspended through and around the skyscrapers of London’s iconic skyline.

These adverts are not still being shown today, nor are any others for the same technology, and this is because the original campaign succeeded. People got their hands on contactless cards and subsequently learned how to use them, which paved the way for the next technologies to be introduced. When mobile phone-based contactless payment technologies were introduced, they received a larger level of word of mouth buzz – thanks largely in part to their partnership with the two most influential mobile phone organizations resulting in desirable and popular products ‘Apple Pay’ and ‘Android Pay.’

Once the seed is planted, it appears that familiarity across generations of technological developments becomes an organic path of learning within the public consciousness. In fact, the NFC technology that these mobile payment products is based on is so widespread now that even a child can use it. Quite literally as it serves as an integral feature of Nintendo’s current line-up of video-games consoles, games, and merchandise (see: ‘Amiibos’)!

Grass-roots marketing: driving awareness through culturally relevant use cases

PayPal was one of the progenitors of online payment technologies that operated (relatively) outside the mainstream corporate jurisdiction, and their success has owed almost entirely due to the real-life use case of eBay. If you wanted to use this then-revolutionary marketplace, as either a buyer or seller, then you were encouraged to sign up for and use a PayPal account. It offered instant receipt of payments for the Sellers, and promises of financial security in the case of fraud for the Buyers which was previously unheard of at the time. Needless to say, the company wouldn’t be the monolithic entity that it has become since their creation in 1998 without the successes they achieved as a result of their key partnership – with such a contemporarily popular and desirable service.

If Blockchain based ICOs are going to fully permeate the mainstream discussion and become a part of everyday vocabulary, we are going to need more than its killer product ‘Bitcoin.’ Each and every entrepreneur in this new economy need to use their opportunity, especially at ICO stage, to really impress the ever-growing audience of critical onlookers. One of the best ways to do this for the Blockchain is with a use-case example that can prove the concept effectively to both technical experts and novices alike, such as the aforementioned eBay and Bitcoin.

The new generation of ICO innovators

Let’s take Lina for example, who describes it’s visionary aspirations to “change the dubious understanding about ICO and Blockchain and closely apply on daily life”  with a solution for people who either purchase or sell products online. Their ‘Lina.review’ platform is a community driven product review platform which currently manages a worldwide community of engaged users.

What is novel about their approach in comparison to their mainstream peers is the promise to reward writers of high quality and consistent reviews with monetary compensation – accumulated from the mining-based nature of their tokenized economy. Reviews are said to be vetted thoroughly, with writers being required to submit their CV along with writing examples.

This is a prime example of how a new company should show the tangible value of their Blockchain based solutions: with a working proof of concept or “use case.” Furthermore, the multi-faceted benefits to sellers, reviewer and customers are appealing not only to enthusiasts and investors but to the average member of the public: as its applications are easily identifiable and applicable to real life scenarios.

Lina is set to launch their ICO on Jan. 15th 2018 and, if successful, it could lead to a greater public understanding of basic crypto-concepts in the future. The system should also equip potential customers with more confidence when shopping online, in addition to providing merchants with increased sales as a result.

Try to take some of your time guys in reading this article.
It helps us investors to think how do we plan to buy or invest in an ICO. The lina.review did not only focus on what to be reviewed in real world such as restaurants, hotels and other firms that run by an entrepreneur. Lina is also a guiding tool in the future economic activity like ICO. It was clearly said that as a future stakeholders of our society, we should have a knowledge in the world of cryptocurrency.

A public understanding is the right of information to everyone. As a human living in a 21st century economy, we have the right to gather ideas, right to receive a fair and unbiased information and we have the right to express our own opinion. Unfortunately, some of our rights are violated. In fact, there are some issues in our society that is being filtered! A lot of stories we got, not in the real story but influenced already by the author. How do we exercise our rights if the media was already filtered and the news, articles, and issues are edited? Information in millenials are really nullified.

The existence of lina review is a helpful way to promote the equal review. Using the blockchain technology, it makes the review fraud null and makes information more reliable! Lina is needed nowadays! Lina will segregate scam ICO to the real one. And as investor, we will not just wait for us to scam but using lina.review, we know that our investment is in the good hand.

Lina is not just applied in firms but in the global market. We must take an advantage in this project, we must promote and participate in their ICO, we need lina, not only for reviews but for the future investment. I hope that this article will fully guided us, and even CCN stated how lina.review works as well as good in our economy. Lina has good objectives, we must look for its purposes!

Reference: https://www.ccn.com/war-words-improve-public-understanding-blockchain-technology/

This is intensive explanation about lina.review. A good read and Im very much convince that this project is absolutely one of a kind and it will change our perspective about product and service review. I also can’t wait for this project to launch and be the top review site. Thank you for posting this article it’s very helpful.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

This is very nice project and i want to participate its ICO i wonder when would it be? i want to talk to the developers so that my firsdt ICO would be successful

The launching of the ico of the lina project was started last january fifteen two thousand eighteen. For inquiries you can go to the lina project website for further information.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

I would like to quote this from the Lina whitepaper
https://lina.review/lina_whitepaper.pdf

"4 Technical Details on Lina Platform

4.1 Overview

The Lina Platform aims to create a social review platform built on trust and reputation
with the revolutionary blockchain technology and enable users and experts to earn profit
based on the quality of their reviews.

The Lina Core is the core component of the Lina Platform. It leverages smart contracts on
blockchain to build a trusted network of users and address issues related to transparency,
immutability of review scores.

The Lina Token (LINA) is the native token of the Lina Platform. It will be based on
Ethereum, a blockchain-based decentralized platform for applications that run exactly as
programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship or third-party interference to facilitate
online contractual agreements in a cryptographically secure manner.

The Lina.review is the global review system, capable of developing community and
building/expanding network of its Helper."

The General overview of Lina Platform tells us that Lina aims to create a platform built on trust and reputation with blockchain technology which will provide a source of income for users and experts.

Another one I would like to also include this as quoted in the Lina whitepaper:

"Lina.review has introduced the Lina Rating app (available on Google Play)
so that users can “vote” for the criteria to be reviewed, currently for 6 subjects:
• Medical Service, Hospital
• Hotels
• Movie
• Restaurant
• Crypto Currency
• Smart Phone"

The initial 6 subjects that is available is relevant and I do believe that some of this really needs an expert and users alike to make relevant reviews.

Currently we are looking forward for the actual release of the Lina review platform and an active information drive on how we can be users, helpers and contributors to Lina. Good luck to us.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:40:06 PM

One of the main problems in terms of review is having lack of criteria people who are giving reviews doesnt have any standards in terms or criticing a certain brand or  the product itself in this case the reviewer will be having some difficulties in which product she or he will purchase but in lina project in its platforms states that in every product or services there will be a particular standard given for the reviewer or for the costumers who purchased the pruducts.

I believe Lina.review had already some solution to this.  If you read their whitepaper, they have some qualification to be a helper.  This means helpers have guidelines to follow in reviewing certain products.  I believe that these guidelines will be their basis to qualify these helpers.  Though I wonder if these helpers will be the consumers themselves because if they are not then all their reviews will be questionable since they do not have a first hand experience on the said products which they reviewed.

I agree with what s31joemhar and BitcoinPanther's statements (underlined). In LInA, the Helpers have guidelines or criteria in reviewing certain products. If we will just read the Whitepaper on page 12, a table shows "The strengths of Lina compared to the current system". We can find it in the 2nd column and 4th row of the said table. It says that "Build specific review criteria for each subject with the assistance of available team of Helpers."
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

Facebook: social media, YouTube: videos, IMDb: movie info, Lina: product reviews? As long as Lina gets promoted or gets nearly as much attention as any of the platforms mentioned before it, the world, in a way would become a better place for consumers and producers alike. From what I can see now, the internet doesn't have a product review site that covers every product available in the market. With Lina, we can finally choose which products to buy online and offline with 100% certainty, given the authenticity of each review is as mentioned on the video presentation entitles as "Introduction of Lina.review - a community-driven review platform".

That's right so far there is no available review company that can review the services and also the products of each and every products as well as the services available. And lina wants to become a first review company. I am so excited for the success of the lina project review.

That's pretty much the point of Lina.review. Being able to provide a basis for the consumers of products, services and other stuff that can be bought.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:44:18 PM

Facebook: social media, YouTube: videos, IMDb: movie info, Lina: product reviews? As long as Lina gets promoted or gets nearly as much attention as any of the platforms mentioned before it, the world, in a way would become a better place for consumers and producers alike. From what I can see now, the internet doesn't have a product review site that covers every product available in the market. With Lina, we can finally choose which products to buy online and offline with 100% certainty, given the authenticity of each review is as mentioned on the video presentation entitles as "Introduction of Lina.review - a community-driven review platform".

That's right so far there is no available review company that can review the services and also the products of each and every products as well as the services available. And lina wants to become a first review company. I am so excited for the success of the lina project review.

Looking forward for its success, the difference it can make as review platform based on blockchain technology for different products, services and companies and later see them cover more fields with  appropriate criteria to get the most accurate feedback/reviews from customers.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

How can we be sure that all of the reviews that will be on Lina's platform are legit? Cause I've seen some documentaries on the internet about some review on the other kind of platforms like in the restaurant they just fake their review just to be no. 1 restaurant on the United Kingdom and the restaurant is nonexistent. Watch this video on how they trick the review online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPARIKHbN8
Any idea on how to counter this kind of trick or how this project can detect fake reviews?

I can say that the reviews taht is being given by the lina project is legit because this project was created to make sure that the reviews of the people are really true through the use of blockchain which ha unique codes that can be easily traced by the lina company, if there will be an occurence of review fraud.

In addition to the statement above the reviews on the lina project is authentic
because the developers set a criteria for the filtering of reviews and there is a form that will be filled up by the consumers to confirm if it is legit or not
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:54:32 PM

If Lina.review can provide a one-stop shop review platform across all products and services then Lina could be on top of the mind in terms of searching for reliable reviews.They don't have to visit other websites where reviews and blogs were manipulated.  Just my thought...
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:44:28 PM

As to the business owners point of view...Is it profitable for the business to invest to Lina.review rather than hiring known influencer to promote the product through social media?
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

Cant wait for this project to launch,im sure most of the big investors will join this great project.  Shocked
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:46:27 PM

Cant wait for this project to launch,im sure most of the big investors will join this great project.  Shocked
It was already launched,go to their website https://lina.review/ so that you will find good information about this project.

mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

Cant wait for this project to launch,im sure most of the big investors will join this great project.  Shocked
It was already launched,go to their website https://lina.review/ so that you will find good information about this project.
TGE event has started on 15TH of january lets hope that this project would achieve success in the future,the ICO is still on and will end on march28 2018!

smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:05:06 AM

As to the business owners point of view...Is it profitable for the business to invest to Lina.review rather than hiring known influencer to promote the product through social media?

Hi, hiring a known influencer on social media is a good way of marketing your product. Lina.review on the other hand aims to create a platform built on trust and reputation with blockchain technology. In addition for users/helpers in earning by making reviews the platform once established can be a basis for consumer in buying a product. I do think that if everything goes well, Lina.review can be a basis or standard for consumers in choosing which product to buy. Lina.review does not conflict with influencers since they themselves can apply as Helpers if they have the qualification.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:24:07 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 04:36:33 AM by Tigerheart3026

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.

You may have a point on this one mate, but I think those people that who are greed will no longer be disappear in any form of business, especially in this type of business isn't right? So the better way for us to avoid this things is we must be careful in everything we choose to be involve in any project like this one.
BooTheGreat

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

One of the main problems in terms of review is having lack of criteria people who are giving reviews doesnt have any standards in terms or criticing a certain brand or  the product itself in this case the reviewer will be having some difficulties in which product she or he will purchase but in lina project in its platforms states that in every product or services there will be a particular standard given for the reviewer or for the costumers who purchased the pruducts.

Well, I think this is not the case. Have you read the whitepaper? I think Helpers will be the main source of qualified reviews. If you read the whitepaper, the Helpers will be required to submit their CV and credentials to see their qualification as a reviewer. This itself is a good way to screen people who will apply as Helpers. LINA will also undergo the development stage and I think setting criteria for reviews can be set-up during the development stage. LINA developers can also improve the platform during implementation. Continuous improvement is needed in any project, I think the reviewers themselves, Helpers in particular, will be evaluated regularly since they have a share in the fee's payed to LINA for the reviews.

Helper's CV is a good idea for the project, their background will be a big impact on the review of any single product or establishments. but as many people said on this project. how can all the readers have the hundred percent trust to those helpers as we all know that most people doing an online thing are paid? WHAT IF, i own the product and listed it on LINA for the review, yet I contacted some helpers to boost my products review as i can give them some money or bitcoin. This can happen.

We can find in the 2nd column and 6th row of a table on LInA Whitepaper a statement that says "Users can become Helpers if they have many high-quality reviews. Helper may lose their position if there are many poor-quality reviews." The underlined statement means that Helper will also be evaluated by the QA Team of LInA.Review. If they find some irregularities on how the Helper reviews a product, the Helper will lose their position and somehow will be included on the blacklisted list of reviewers. I think they have to think first before getting into trouble.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:52:54 AM

Sounds promising especially for consumers who spend lots of money purchasing online and looking for reliable reviews regarding products and services. Looking forward to what Lina .review can offer to the public given its powered by Blockchain Technology that provides data transparency. Still, have lots of question in mind as to how they will hire their Helpers and gauge their applicants' personal value and other requirements on the selection process.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:18:38 AM

Im sure this is really going to be a big project, i wonder how the system would be more better than those existing review sites? should there be someone who will accepting helpers?
To what i have read there will be someone who will accept those users to become helpers,only those who are giving quality and unbiased reviews would be promoted to helper,we should be all transparent so that the system will work,truly this will benefit both the  product and those consumers.

The people who will be in charge of the helpers is called the "helper board"
The helper board are the one who will approved for you to become the Helper, without their approval it is impossible for you to become a Helper that's what I understood about it.

Yes, that's correct. The approval of the Helper Board will make a user a Helper. But there's another option to be a Helper,  this is to publish lots of reviews which are widely accepted. However, there is no specific number of quality reviews or did I miss to read it on the Whitepaper? Please let me know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: