Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

Anyone who loves online shopping customer and consumers is likely to see an online review about the product and services they want to purchase but some of those doesn't trust online rating or reviews.

That's why Lina.Review is here to rebuild the trust on the review industry by making a platform based on blockchain and to provide a concrete value and transparency with the participants of rating and review industry.

I am definitely on your side with your statement. Rebuilding trust is the real deal. Without trust, the reviews on the LiNA platform will be put to waste. I just hope that LiNA would definitely find the right people especially the Helpers. Helpers should have good and great heart based on honesty and integrity. We should only have faith in the system and faith that everything will work out just fine.
Correct and lina.Review will definitely do their best on their side to make the customers trust shopping especially the online shop where people always do because of lack of time buying outside. I also hope that the lina.Review will hired a helpers which can do to be an asset of their project and not putting them down because of the wrong image.

Blockchain Technology will help in checking, counter checking and transparency for Lina.review platform. Personally I do consult reviews and feedback before buying, particularly on phones and gadget. Sometimes I do encounter sponsored reviews which are a little bias and only points out on the pros and less of the cons of an item I wish to purchase. This in effect would lead me in searching for more reviews and is a time consuming cycle. If Lina.review will become a trusted review platform, this situation will be at least avoided or improved. As future helpers I do hope that we will be honest with our reviews and help our community on Lina.review grow and prosper.
Blockchain technology is the best discoveries and invented in this era. A lot of useful thing that made because of blockchain technology. There are successful ICOs and cryptocurrency who alligned their project in blockchain technology and right now, it seems that lina helps to become more transparent because of the technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

The project is a great idea, but reading some parts of it, it needs more research to become successful. It's a lot and it's well thought of already, but there's still a lot to be improved.
Well, many projects are like that. The project is obviously still in the developmental stage. Usually it's still mid stage on release.
You’re right. Some have to be tested first before they officially announce. It’s ok. Perfection is attained by trying and trying. No failure, no success as they say.
For me the industry of review for lina will really have an indemand tech for the foreable years because of the advancement of technology and it needs an application or colaboration with something like lina who is leading in developing something advance in the current system of reviews with the blockchain integration i think lina's endevours will lead to success.
Indeed thats why its having a lot of attention right now people also know that this review industry will boom few years from now and its on its developing phase thats why they are interested in lina's progress in the blockchain support and a lot of questions are surging excited to know the capabilities of the project on how it will perform on its launching. I hope the team have a lot of patience on the challenges that may occur along the way right now they are doing their best to kick start something amazing that will revolutionize the review system.

Almost everything now can be purchased online, this is the reason why it is essential to have a review system that will give the consumer the information they needed. We are really expecting that this project will succeed due to the market demand. It is true that this industry will face struggles, problems, and even controversy. I just hope that they will overcome all these things.
DASHers

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

There are no statements in the wp regarding security of lina core other than there will be a security audit. This should be one of the top priorities for obvious reasons.

They mentioned Reputation management in their whitepaper meaning that their will be security in their core because they wanted their reputation to be clean and trusted in order for their project to work and be known by every internet user. Maybe their busy highlighting their project in different country that's why they are not here to answers all of the questions here. I still have high hopes for this project to shoot up.
My concern is actually that crypto currencies can be hacked. If lina is creating its own network for the tokens, they should take standard security measures.
I know that lina core is too hard to enter or access by a hacker. Yet we all knows that there is no imposible in the internet but lina team already made it more secured in order to have a difficulties in accessing their system.

Your concern has its basis, but I think that is one aspect that Lina.review team needs to address as well. Ideally blockchain technology can help trace the links of transactions. Unfortunately, it is not enough to prevent hacking. We can only look forward at Lina making its platform secured. I think there is a portion of payment allocated for Bug detection or similar findings in Lina.review. Good luck to us.
Good luck to the hackers. There is a chance that the possible attacks of the hackers will occur in the lina but as long as the lina core is secured and accessible only by few people, hackers can't enter its system otherwise there are inside job. But then, let see on how does lina will protect their clients and firms in possible hack.
Even the secured token and exchange can attack by the hackers. In my opinion, there is no impossible in the internet. Hackers can access lina core though it has the hardest system ever. There will be a time that the hackers will make an access for them to enter. Internet is different from reality. The impossible may become possible by the internet.

I agree that everything is possible on the internet. But with Blockchain technology, I think the hacker will have a very hard time to hack it. Imagine that every computer connected to the blockchain tries to update the blocks. Since the platform will have millions of blocks involved, the hacker also needs a powerful computer that can simply overpower every computer that is connected to the decentralized network. So I can conclude that no one will dare to hack LiNA, the time and the money that you need to spend to hack the system will not be worth it.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:13:46 AM

There are no statements in the wp regarding security of lina core other than there will be a security audit. This should be one of the top priorities for obvious reasons.

They mentioned Reputation management in their whitepaper meaning that their will be security in their core because they wanted their reputation to be clean and trusted in order for their project to work and be known by every internet user. Maybe their busy highlighting their project in different country that's why they are not here to answers all of the questions here. I still have high hopes for this project to shoot up.
My concern is actually that crypto currencies can be hacked. If lina is creating its own network for the tokens, they should take standard security measures.
I know that lina core is too hard to enter or access by a hacker. Yet we all knows that there is no imposible in the internet but lina team already made it more secured in order to have a difficulties in accessing their system.

Your concern has its basis, but I think that is one aspect that Lina.review team needs to address as well. Ideally blockchain technology can help trace the links of transactions. Unfortunately, it is not enough to prevent hacking. We can only look forward at Lina making its platform secured. I think there is a portion of payment allocated for Bug detection or similar findings in Lina.review. Good luck to us.
Good luck to the hackers. There is a chance that the possible attacks of the hackers will occur in the lina but as long as the lina core is secured and accessible only by few people, hackers can't enter its system otherwise there are inside job. But then, let see on how does lina will protect their clients and firms in possible hack.
Even the secured token and exchange can attack by the hackers. In my opinion, there is no impossible in the internet. Hackers can access lina core though it has the hardest system ever. There will be a time that the hackers will make an access for them to enter. Internet is different from reality. The impossible may become possible by the internet.
If you know the cure, you can heal the sickness!
As a team of lina, they knew already what will be the best possible way that the hackers can enter their system. And I think, lina team already knows how to solve such hacks that will access to the lina core.
Did you know what happened to etherdelta? One of the best and secured exchange in online market was successfully attacked by the hackers. Even you know the cure, there are high possibilities that disease can initiate and may cause a harmness.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

Online shop will be limited for those who has a good quality and those who has not will stop selling their product because lina.Review is here to give the transparency of every product that we buy. More people who are online shoppers will definitely love this kind of review.

Product will be review upon request, this LINA.REVIEW can't accommodate the whole thing all over the world or online.
People must review the product on their own too, and stop buying fakes. this will help everyone.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

Online shop will be limited for those who has a good quality and those who has not will stop selling their product because lina.Review is here to give the transparency of every product that we buy. More people who are online shoppers will definitely love this kind of review.

Product will be review upon request, this LINA.REVIEW can't accommodate the whole thing all over the world or online.
People must review the product on their own too, and stop buying fakes. this will help everyone.

This is 100% true, and i hope again that this LINA.REVIEW team can communicate with us, how can they solve the ratings and review problem all over the internet, If they can't put effort and time for this thread. Are they really into this? where are the team? Any updates from them?
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

It is good to hear that transparency also serve its purpose on the financial aspect of the LiNA review platform. It prevents corruption and overpricing on fees. Revenue of the LiNA is completely recorded and visible to the public.
So it means that the fees of the review will also transparent so that the customer will see how lina.Review is safe and trustworthy. So many people now find a reviewer that they think it can help a lot for them to review the product that they want before they buy especially online product.

That's the good thing about of Lina.review I really like the transparency where lina.review has, because of this things many of their investors or community will give their trust anyway. That's the specialty of lina.review

The transparency of the lina review is very helpful for the consumers because of the feature of this project the costumers can decide on what is really the best company that will fit on their taste.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

It is such an advantage to have direct access of ordinary users to experts or Helpers here at Lina Review to find the best value for money on the products and services that users are looking for.

The consumers are the real beneficiary of this project. Because nowadays people look at the internet to look for tge reviews and suggestion of place, service and products before they spend their hard earned money. This is very promising that’s why im still waiting for this project to boom.

It is true that the end-user is one of the beneficiaries of this project but I believe that this project benefits all that surrounds it.

The USERS - will be aware what is the best product to avail or buy (Value for Money).
The EXPERTS/HELPERS - will have their privileged job and will have continuous income from his/her quality reviews.
The PRODUCTS - will be improved once they know the strength and weaknesses of their products.
The COMPANY - will have continuous improvement of the products thus creates more production resulting in a more profitable business.

This is a Win-Win Situation.

This is a nice brief explanation of yours about the description of users, helpers, products, and company. The consumers itself is the no.1 beneficiary due to without them the success project of lina.review will depend on the community.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

It is such an advantage to have direct access of ordinary users to experts or Helpers here at Lina Review to find the best value for money on the products and services that users are looking for.

The consumers are the real beneficiary of this project. Because nowadays people look at the internet to look for tge reviews and suggestion of place, service and products before they spend their hard earned money. This is very promising that’s why im still waiting for this project to boom.

It is true that the end-user is one of the beneficiaries of this project but I believe that this project benefits all that surrounds it.

The USERS - will be aware what is the best product to avail or buy (Value for Money).
The EXPERTS/HELPERS - will have their privileged job and will have continuous income from his/her quality reviews.
The PRODUCTS - will be improved once they know the strength and weaknesses of their products.
The COMPANY - will have continuous improvement of the products thus creates more production resulting in a more profitable business.

This project has a good potential. Hopefully it will gain more support from investors so this project can materialize.  I myself is looking forward to be one of the Helpers of Lina.review.

That's right mate, this project was really a potential one lina.review is the only one have plan this things in terms of reviewing the item before they buy it. And this can be done by the help of the Helpers.
Agapelove

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

It should some some positive and negative trust like what we have in bitcointalk.org so that people might know that those helpers are legit and not selling their reviews,so that the system wont be that easy to crack,because these greedy people will always find there way to make money.
It might not happen, why? Because the helpers will automatically remove from the service if the administration or the lina core will find something fishy with their helper. If the helper will always be given an opportunity to prove herself that she is not paid helper and if the lina review will turn to trust system, I think the helpers will take advantage the system.
In our life, we have only one chance, one opportunity to prove ourselves! That's why death is always the risk of life.
You might be right because if you are one of those helpers,you might find a way to get more profits even if you risk your reputation but lets wait for the developers to come and explain how this system will work.
Yeah that's right, in the name of profit which is very needed we will do it, isn't? Besides Being a Helpers, you can take the to do good or bad to do some extra income whether it is legal or illegal.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

Lina.review will give users transparent and trustful reviews that will avoid companies hide bad reviews. Lina.review will give experts (helpers) a portion of advertising revenue in order for them to be motivated to maintain a quality review. This will help common users before making a decision.
Perhaps, lina.reviews users will be glad if this project will show up honesty to their clients actually. Even me I would be happy for this kind of service they have. For sure all their consumers will be satisfy on this kind of services features.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

If you know the cure, you can heal the sickness!
As a team of lina, they knew already what will be the best possible way that the hackers can enter their system. And I think, lina team already knows how to solve such hacks that will access to the lina core.
Did you know what happened to etherdelta? One of the best and secured exchange in online market was successfully attacked by the hackers. Even you know the cure, there are high possibilities that disease can initiate and may cause a harmness.
After their launch, they should conduct security tests and always make sure that they are not easily hacked.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

Surely this would be better than those review websites that are getting paid with their good reviews,blockchain technology should be able to resolve the problem,transparency will be acquired if those people who will be accepting helpers arent going to sell their reputation too.

Yes mister/miss the lina project review will be more better than the other review websites that are being paid by the other companies just to gain positive reviews.
The legit and unbiased feedbacks will become one of the strength of the lina project, so lets  be excited to this project.

Moreover, for you to understand it easily try to check the strength of Lina.review in the old current system there is a lack of motivation for reviewers to improve their review quality. While in the current system of Lina users can become Helpers if they have many high quality reviews. Aside from that in the old current system revenue was not transparent, while in Lina.reviews revenue is completely recorded on the blockchain and very visible to the public.

Paying review companies to manipulate review results is definitely one of the problems that block chain can resolve. They now can't just pay and poof with target percentage and no accountability. With lina, we can trust the end result to be accurate.
How will the blockchain be able to resolve that problem? those greedy people who wants to earn money will always find their way to get advantage to the system's holes.
Don't be so negative about this things, though there is truth on what you stated here. Lina.review is no that stupid to make that happen. Of course they knew about it, that's why if you are going to check thei differences from the current system in accordance to lina's WP you can check it over there the strength of Lina.review

That's why Lina's platform was created. To avoid this kind of manipulation. Lina's objectives are very clear. He's right. Avoid negative issues and let's just hope for the best. I know Lina wants to end the problems and improve the system.
Actually, as I can see on this project there are some community here which are critics, it is also true that lots of project in this industry are trying to manipulate them as much as they can. So, let us be thankful that Lina.review is not like what other projects did. Instead, transparency was being implemented.
Well, for now we still cannot conclude that lina.review is indeed different from other review companies since they are just on the way in improving their services. We will see if what they claim to be is what they will be will be in the future.
Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

Has their ICO ended already? All the best to this noble project wherein both small and big and specially the beginning companies will all benefit from this project.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:53:58 PM

This project has a good potential. Hopefully it will gain more support from investors so this project can materialize.  I myself is looking forward to be one of the Helpers of Lina.review.
Lina.review is just like what is written on the whitepaper - the platform for reviewing on Blockchain, utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible transparency and create conditions for reviewers to benefit from providing quality reviews, as well as easily and directly interact with users and providers of products or services that are currently trustless. Lina tokens shall be the native token of the
system, with the purpose of tokenizing the review industry.

I wonder what would be the purpose of interacti9n between the users/helpers and the providers. Has it something to do with the improvement of their products and services or provider telling the user/helper to improve their reviews or ratings? Hmmm! Interesting. Grin
supsy10

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:54:35 AM

Has their ICO ended already? All the best to this noble project wherein both small and big and specially the beginning companies will all benefit from this project.
Hello. Lina.review ICO finished on 30th Mar. Join Lina.review telegram to know more about our projects https://t.me/linareview and facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LINA-Review-875919035920569/
Thanks.
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:21:03 AM

Hello. Lina.review ICO finished on 30th Mar. Join Lina.review telegram to know more about our projects https://t.me/linareview and facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LINA-Review-875919035920569/
Thanks.

Hi, any news on the Success of Lina.review ICO? Looking forward to more feedback on this. Are you one of the developers/team of Lina.review? Hope to hear more from you.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)
supsy10

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:55:53 AM

Thanks.

Hi, any news on the Success of Lina.review ICO? Looking forward to more feedback on this. Are you one of the developers/team of Lina.review? Hope to hear more from you.
Actually, I am an investor but after following what they have done, I decided to support them to develop the market. Lina doesn't show their ICO result. But I think the cryptocurrency market keeps sliding so I don't think there is any ICO success at this time.
I guess they have not just had 1 project like Lina.review. Let's keep waiting
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:44:10 AM

I think their ico is closely to an end, and now we can see the implementation of their plans according to their whitepaper indicated. I wonder what will happen to the expectation by the community here on lina.reviews project including myself. I guess, this will not be a disappointment to me, due to I trust on their goal target.
Agapelove

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:58:34 AM

Might be a good thing at after this project has achieve success,there will be much more reliable review website compare those paid biased review websites.I hope that these reviews would be transparent because if it does,it will be the biggest product/services review website.

Definitely, I guess you're right on your opinion mate. Because all people who believe on their project for sure they will eagerly promote it continuously even the campaign is finish due to the good services that they can possibly give.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: