Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lina.Review | Community-Driven Review Platform | TGE Event 15th Jan  (Read 23620 times)
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:03:53 AM

I have noticed that the illustrations on the Whitepaper don't clearly show where is the location of the Helper on the flowchart.

These are the two (2) figures.

Figure 4: Lina Platform Overview (page 14)
Figure 5: Bid and Reward Sharing Flow (page17)

May I suggest to the Lina.review team to please indicate where does the Helper belong?

I believe that the Helper is on the LiNA Core Blockchain Technology.
I can't also understand that two figures in the whitepaper of Lina. But I think they are the models that shows how the lina.review will circulate if the project will launch.
Quote from: from the whitepaper
The Lina Core
The Lina Core is a high performance, scalable private blockchain transaction services for
recording detailed transactions to help avoid Ethereum’s network fees in transactions, stress
on the public network due to the large volume of transactions and to improve the user
experience in terms of latency.
There is a regulation that tells about how lina team will do to eliminate paid reviewers. If they will catch the helper that making a fraud review, they will automatically fired the helper. Logically, if the helper is under the lina core team, the helpers can freely do whatever they want because they hold the system.

If that's the case of being a Helpers, I think the responsibilities of it which is the Helpers is not that easy isn't? Due to at any moment they can immediately eliminate or terminate the helpers, is that what your trying to emphasize dude?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

How great lina.Review is. Many people are come to grief if they do not review some things that they want to have like for example buying products online,you can see only the good quality when you watch it in their video clip,but we do not know the real product behind the camera. We just focus on the result of what we see. But in reality we are not contented of the product that we review when in our hands. Is Lina review will help us regarding this matter?

Well, when I checked their whitepaper I cannot deny that it was so brilliant if I am going to analyze their plan about the Lina.review, They are the first ico token who did this kind of a concepts. But no matter how good it is they have if the team  is not showing themselves together with the developer, do you think Lina.review will succeed on this things? I am not against with it in fact, they are really good as they are.
Maybe they have important things to do and no time to show themselves, but who knows, one of this day or before the ICO ends they make a response to our concern regarding this project. Well, we just wait and for sure this project with aim to have a good review online will be successful.

I hope your right! because majority of the member or community of this  lina.reviews are expecting so much. Because giving any updates is a very important things anyhow, where the community are also feeding themselves through giving latest update, or it just like adding more appetite to us.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:15:06 AM

Ive observed that the main variable for the Lina.Review platform really is the giving off an accurate yet not biased review which is going to be really difficult knowing that humans really have their natural biases.
Its not just the question of human having natural biases i think. What about the reviewers’ knowledge sufficiency on a particular product or service? Are they knowledgeable enough or is what they know about a certain product or service enough to make serious conclusion or comment about the product which would be the basis for consumers’ preference?
I think they will not become a reviewer if their knowledge is not enough for every product that they review. Reviewer will the one who incharge about each product that the consumers want to review,and they need to give the transparency of each product.
That's why there is an evaluation to be happen, to find out if they are qualify to the position of being a Helper. Which means there is a process to make it happen, the helper board will first review the candidates for the helpers before their approval.
rhomzkie26

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:20:31 AM

Does anyone know when this ICO will start? i really have good feeling about this project because to what i have learned with its whitepaper,this will benefits most of the consumers,also the product brands because the only truth will be given by these helpers/experts.
There will be a Token Generation Event which start on 15th January. Looks like this project full of development roadmap, they have such plan and different with the others, it's really cool.

The ICO of the lina project review started last January fifteen year twenty eighteen.
And its benefits is not onlu for the consumers itself but also to the companies because with the help of lina project the entrepreneurs will know their weaknesses and also strengths through authentic and honest reviews.

That's right to those people who are asking on when does the ico lina review launch.  
The lina review started last january fifteen twenty eighteen. Basically the review was being developed for the benefit of the consumer for them to have a good decion making on buying goods and services

Positive and negative feedbacks are very crucial factors for the consumer to have a good decision on what products and services to be purchased. So the lina project review will take place to help the people who are in having difficulty in choosing.
You know positive and negative reviews cannot really be the basis for judging a product or service for their quality since people or consumers have their own preferences. The review is a wide and complicated thing. For example a hotel or a restaurant. You cannot just give a rate of 0-5 stars for their services since services have different categories. Their reviews have to be categorized. I’ve read that Lina made this big difference from other review companies by categorizing reviews and summarizing it up before posting thier final reviews.
I’ve also been thinking of the same for a long time. For example a moody costumer may just have found a movie for example to be boring just because he like action movies more than drama so abviously he will rate a drama movie low or even zero which is indeed unfair. So i think categories of reviews must exist. For example. In a restaurant, people have different preferences as you said. Some costumers give more value of the tastes of their food or quality, some on the service and some in their ambiance so general review will not be enough as a review o a thumb up and thumb down are not enough too as well as ratings.

I think all your example had their point. Like what you all said and given here your opinions was all came into whitepaper also. which means it is indicated there of how lina.reviews became stronger or much more advantage for the current companies about this things. why don't you check it again the strength of lina.reviews.
rhomzkie26

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:23:38 AM

Has their ICO ended already? All the best to this noble project wherein both small and big and specially the beginning companies will all benefit from this project.
Hello. Lina.review ICO finished on 30th Mar. Join Lina.review telegram to know more about our projects https://t.me/linareview and facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LINA-Review-875919035920569/
Thanks.

Hi, any news on the Success of Lina.review ICO? Looking forward to more feedback on this. Are you one of the developers/team of Lina.review? Hope to hear more from you.
Actually, I am an investor but after following what they have done, I decided to support them to develop the market. Lina doesn't show their ICO result. But I think the cryptocurrency market keeps sliding so I don't think there is any ICO success at this time.
I guess they have not just had 1 project like Lina.review. Let's keep waiting

Yeah, you certainly right. I know most of the community here on this thread are also an investors like you. And that's the best thing we could do for now but wait on their latest news update about their great project.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:50:18 AM

I’ve read somewhere, outside this project and not related to Lina that positive reviews can be bought and negative ones can also be paid to be removed and still another says that you can also pay someone to make or post  a negative review on your competitors, how is it then with Lina? Can a certain advertiser pay or give an under the table payment (bribe) to someof the helpers to give them a favorable review?

It is everywhere, most of the reviews are fake, some are paid.
This LINA.REVIEW will hire their own helpers that will do the review for them with the certain product or business.
This platform will try to be transparent to make sure that every review is real and 100% true!
The team will give salary to those helpers that will make them do better. These people who will give the statement will be filtered through their CV and background.

Maybe that's the reason why lina.reviews has been created because of the fake reviews, they will implement the transparency of reviewing the products or goods. And to get the trust of  others for this things, And giving a salary for the helpers is one the great things they could do to review it so well through the helpers assistance.
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:13:12 AM

I’ve read somewhere, outside this project and not related to Lina that positive reviews can be bought and negative ones can also be paid to be removed and still another says that you can also pay someone to make or post  a negative review on your competitors, how is it then with Lina? Can a certain advertiser pay or give an under the table payment (bribe) to someof the helpers to give them a favorable review?

It is everywhere, most of the reviews are fake, some are paid.
This LINA.REVIEW will hire their own helpers that will do the review for them with the certain product or business.
This platform will try to be transparent to make sure that every review is real and 100% true!
The team will give salary to those helpers that will make them do better. These people who will give the statement will be filtered through their CV and background.

Maybe that's the reason why lina.reviews has been created because of the fake reviews, they will implement the transparency of reviewing the products or goods. And to get the trust of  others for this things, And giving a salary for the helpers is one the great things they could do to review it so well through the helpers assistance.

This is the biggest problems we have right now in the business industry. Common problems faced by consumers. We rely too much on online reviews before we try it for the first time so that we won't waste our money. Even though we have major problems on online reviews, we still look first at it before buying stuff. Thanks to Lina for making a decentralized review platform. We can now eliminate fraud and manipulation.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
supsy10

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

Has their ICO ended already? All the best to this noble project wherein both small and big and specially the beginning companies will all benefit from this project.
I think their ico is closely to an end, and now we can see the implementation of their plans according to their whitepaper indicated. I wonder what will happen to the expectation by the community here on lina.reviews project including myself. I guess, this will not be a disappointment to me, due to I trust on their goal target.
Yeah, Their ICO has ended already. Have you joined Lina telegram group? Hope to discuss with you in there.
They have more than 1 project and I saw them supporting some of Thailand biggest groups. Moreover, they cooperate with Stanford University and 1 of Thailand technology University to build a Blockchain Lab there. That's a good news for me.
kim diep

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:41:04 AM

I, for one, welcome unbiased reviews. In the world filled with fake news and whatnot, someone needs to step up their game. Maybe I did not read the whole thing (at least I'm honest about it!) – but I have a question. Are your reviews FINAL? Can someone edit it afterwards? I mean, if the issues mentioned in the article get fixed…
as what I have read abt this project, it would be possible 'cause they involve blockchain technology into the review industry. I hope they can make it. reviews bring buying decisions, don't wanna be a fool anymore from fake reviews
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:09:25 PM

Hi friends!

Lina is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/LINA! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
ToniHawkins

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:20:15 AM

As far as I know there isn't any discord. Now there is one: https://discord.gg/8hKf2tP
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

The ICO ended the 30th of March. When may we expext the bounty distribution?
erc20_exchange

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

Hello, Lina.review community!

LINA trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:28:39 AM

I'am reading whitepaper lina review and than I can't find how much the price token.
Can you tell me how much price ICO Lina review dev ?
from supply token is big and than you give reward for bounty is big , I want to waiting rate lina under price ICO 😊

souzaum

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:34:37 PM

Lina.review is the platform for reviewing on Blockchain, utilizing blockchain’s immutability to produce the best possible transparency and creating conditions for reviewers to benefit from providing quality reviews, as well as easily and directly interact with users and providers of products or services totally trustless.

Lina is not just a website but it is a Blockchain-based platform so that everyone can build their own review system to develop community and manage their own businesses. All Lina-based review channels are globally connected.
mekky1990

Activity: 101
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

Is there any telegram or discord groups for Lina ??!!
ToniHawkins

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

Is this project still alive or dead?
wentdream

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:28:27 AM

Hi friends!

Lina is now listed on Bitgur: https://bitgur.com/coin/LINA! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.

tkank you  hope  rise
Lina_Supporter

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:33:11 AM

Is this project still alive or dead?
The project is still alive,
Please join https://t.me/linareviewintl for more info
Lina_Supporter

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:39:41 AM

I think their ico is closely to an end, and now we can see the implementation of their plans according to their whitepaper indicated. I wonder what will happen to the expectation by the community here on lina.reviews project including myself. I guess, this will not be a disappointment to me, due to I trust on their goal target.
Yeah, Their ICO has ended already. Have you joined Lina telegram group? Hope to discuss with you in there.
They have more than 1 project and I saw them supporting some of Thailand biggest groups. Moreover, they cooperate with Stanford University and 1 of Thailand technology University to build a Blockchain Lab there. That's a good news for me.

Please join our telegram group:

https://t.me/linareviewintl
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: