Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:28:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN] GIF [ANN]GIFcoin ICO - Gambling Investment Fund[LIVE] ✅✅✅  (Read 39315 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:32:56 AM

I wonder how many people are gonna lose their ICO tokens to gambling during the world cup, I know im gonna be tempted  Grin

I am not going to. I will HODL it and watch other loose. Thats my gain right? I will have GIF for continuous passive income. 80% is huge. I will add more if some people dump it.

Haha I think a lot of people will gamble away their tokens but I'm with Ganesh, I want to HODL and make sure I get the 80% annual profit share! The more gamblers the bigger the profit share Cheesy

You are right, it's better not to miss such an attractive opportunity to make money without doing anything Smiley

It's the beauty of being an investor, sometimes you buy into a project and you don't have to do any work and you can make a lot of money, other times it doesn't work out so well and some projects fail which means you can lose big amounts. It's a difficult game.

Thats why we are all here and support the GIFcoin project. Everyone like the form of a passive income and I'm very confident that the GIFcoin ICO will be my first cash cow.

Yeah I'm looking forward to receiving our first ever annual profit shares as an investor, I've got a good feeling about this year and I think VitalBet will make a lot of profits for us after they have improved their product.

I'm optimistic about this as well, with the world cup starting soon GIFcoin will definitely do well as i expects lots of people intend gambling online and will make use of VitalBet.

The World Cup is the big one, it's fantastic timing to be honest, they couldn't have planned a better time for the ICO to end and the developments to begin.
Can GIFcoin be used for gambling? This sounds very interesting. If their tokens perform poorly on the exchange, I can also choose to use their token for gambling. This idea is good. Grin

Of course you can use GIFcoin for gambling, that is the exciting part. IF you don't feel like holding you can have some fun on the platform (VitalBet)

I just went on the site and VitalBet is now called Buff88, did anyone know about this? I have to admit the platform does look amazing just wondering why the name change
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

I wonder how many people are gonna lose their ICO tokens to gambling during the world cup, I know im gonna be tempted  Grin

I am not going to. I will HODL it and watch other loose. Thats my gain right? I will have GIF for continuous passive income. 80% is huge. I will add more if some people dump it.

Haha I think a lot of people will gamble away their tokens but I'm with Ganesh, I want to HODL and make sure I get the 80% annual profit share! The more gamblers the bigger the profit share Cheesy

You are right, it's better not to miss such an attractive opportunity to make money without doing anything Smiley

It's the beauty of being an investor, sometimes you buy into a project and you don't have to do any work and you can make a lot of money, other times it doesn't work out so well and some projects fail which means you can lose big amounts. It's a difficult game.

Thats why we are all here and support the GIFcoin project. Everyone like the form of a passive income and I'm very confident that the GIFcoin ICO will be my first cash cow.

Yeah I'm looking forward to receiving our first ever annual profit shares as an investor, I've got a good feeling about this year and I think VitalBet will make a lot of profits for us after they have improved their product.

I'm optimistic about this as well, with the world cup starting soon GIFcoin will definitely do well as i expects lots of people intend gambling online and will make use of VitalBet.

The World Cup is the big one, it's fantastic timing to be honest, they couldn't have planned a better time for the ICO to end and the developments to begin.
Can GIFcoin be used for gambling? This sounds very interesting. If their tokens perform poorly on the exchange, I can also choose to use their token for gambling. This idea is good. Grin

Of course you can use GIFcoin for gambling, that is the exciting part. IF you don't feel like holding you can have some fun on the platform (VitalBet)

I just went on the site and VitalBet is now called Buff88, did anyone know about this? I have to admit the platform does look amazing just wondering why the name change

I have not visited the vitalbet site in last couple of weeks so was not aware of this change. But I have seen any official info about name change. I hope we are checking correct site Smiley
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:11:50 AM

The new website looks awesome! It's really responsive when moving around pages as well, very impressed.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

The new website looks awesome! It's really responsive when moving around pages as well, very impressed.
Which new website you talking about? As I know since few days I am seeing https://www.gifcoin.io/ website. They are modifying this?
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:56:42 AM

You talking about VitalBet or GIF website? I checked both but I did not found anything new there. What changed they made here could show me that?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

You talking about VitalBet or GIF website? I checked both but I did not found anything new there. What changed they made here could show me that?
I think about Vitalbet as it is changed now to Buff88 it looks way more awesome than first, the link to Vitalbet is still working but they will redirect you to the new website in 5 seconds.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:12:59 PM

I think about Vitalbet as it is changed now to Buff88 it looks way more awesome than first, the link to Vitalbet is still working but they will redirect you to the new website in 5 seconds.

Its a really nice rebranding, i like the site, would be interesting to see how volume reacts, and what kind of marketing they are going, i like the fact you can watch the matches live from twitch right on the betting page was it like that before? Not a gambler so didn't look around much on the old page.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

Its a really nice rebranding, i like the site, would be interesting to see how volume reacts, and what kind of marketing they are going, i like the fact you can watch the matches live from twitch right on the betting page was it like that before? Not a gambler so didn't look around much on the old page.
It looks really nice! I think it's alot better than the old VitalBet, I also noticed it being considerably faster than the other platform, and has live streaming events. very very impressed!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:40:20 PM

I am sure that the gambling will go up a lot during the World Cup because many people that usually don't gamble they do so on those dates.

Yea, the world cup is all about passion and that passion drives the community to either gamble or participate in anything that has to do with the world cup, that's the major reason this project has to get their game together and put up a welcoming site/ project, fit for the community
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

GIFcoin will soon be able to make money from World Cup tournament gambling. There is no doubt that there is nothing more attractive than Internet gambling in this world.

You mean the Vitalbet website will be able to make money from the world cup, thats right. Such a big event will generate a lot of new customers. As you hold the GIFcoin Token you can also participate on the succes of Vitalbet.

Do you know how much people watched the previous world cup ? It was a lot, and there was probably a lot of gambling as well. Now it will be the same, and if Gifcoin gets a lot of users we will also have profit.

You are very right friend. All they have to do now is just to make sure they put the world out to the public as much as they can and also get their platform up and running perfectly before then. If this is done, they should expect lots of visitors to their website during the world cup event.

GIF team decided to expand its business/platform at good time. They might have kept this world cup tournament in mind at the time of launching this ICO

The world cup is just another one of numerous sporting events that takes place yearly where the potentials of this project can be put to use. The year is never staked of sporting events
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

I have not visited the vitalbet site in last couple of weeks so was not aware of this change. But I have seen any official info about name change. I hope we are checking correct site Smiley

Is that true? They changed the name without giving information? I don't believe this. Did somebody check in their telegram channel to find this out? This is crucial information.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

Guys!! I just found out GIFCoin is currently holding an airdrop i guess this will help raise more publicity.
https://twitter.com/SOCIFI/status/992422078040150016
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

indisputably many of us. All though gambling is risk taking that result either in a gain or a loss but those who want to hit it big they do. VitalBet which is now buff88 link is here https://vitalbet.com/sport/soccer  can be use for this as its a popular betting platform which is well known for its international commercial activity including the involvement in the live eSports.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

Guys!! I just found out GIFCoin is currently holding an airdrop i guess this will help raise more publicity.

Thanks for link to the Airdrop. Free coins, especially of a project like GIFcoin, are always welcome.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

Wow they are giving away a total of 100 million GIFcoins, and is this a partnership with SOCIFI? that would be amazing you can read in their article how to participate in the airdrop https://medium.com/socifi-gif/socifi-presents-gif-token-aidrop-campaign-8b4a991b6ddb.
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

It looks really nice! I think it's alot better than the old VitalBet, I also noticed it being considerably faster than the other platform, and has live streaming events. very very impressed!

Im surprised how fast they rolled that out as well. Can't wait to see what they do with the insane marketing budget they have.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:24:01 PM

I am going to hold my tokens and I want to enjoy yearly return on my holding. I dont want to do gambling, but I will encourage other to do betting Wink.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

Im surprised how fast they rolled that out as well. Can't wait to see what they do with the insane marketing budget they have.

Wow that was indeed very fast. I don't know why they changed the name, but the website looks great and it seems that they have already found someone for the marketing campaign.
Darkoth89

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

Wow that was indeed very fast. I don't know why they changed the name, but the website looks great and it seems that they have already found someone for the marketing campaign.

Yeah, I only just saw today, and they've already updated the name etc on Gifcoin.io as well!  There's also an awesome calculator that shows what you could earn in dividends, highly advise you check it out!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

I'd imagine it was internally discussed and probably they found the rebranding with the launch of the crypto assets a good time to do it, that way its all new, new tokens, new website, new name etc... or thats what i'd guess.
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 »
  Print  

Jump to: