Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:18:57 AM

I hope the admins and moderators of thid project also hear out your participants concern. Especialy in your telegram group where alot of members are no longer trusting your project.
That is right, they should not ignore the issue that the people wanted to have some clarifications. Because communication gives big impact to the project and will clear the doubt of some potential investors.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

I hope the admins and moderators of thid project also hear out your participants concern. Especialy in your telegram group where alot of members are no longer trusting your project.

I really hope that admins and devs will make some moves to increase their popularity and also bring back the trust that a lot of members gave to them. They need to updates us with the latest developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
stanforders

Activity: 294
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:29:14 AM

That is right, they should not ignore the issue that the people wanted to have some clarifications. Because communication gives big impact to the project and will clear the doubt of some potential investors.
This will happen in the early stages of the project. This is unavoidable. Only people who see the results after the project is actually implemented will dispel doubts.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:35:18 AM

I really hope that admins and devs will make some moves to increase their popularity and also bring back the trust that a lot of members gave to them. They need to updates us with the latest developments.
Of course, they will do some movements to increase their popularity. By the bounty, they can gain popularity inside this forum.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

Of course, they will do some movements to increase their popularity. By the bounty, they can gain popularity inside this forum.
A good bounty or a airdrop always proves to be profitable for the project as it is the best medium of promotion and also a number of investors come to know about any effective project due to the bounty. A good bounty with some good rewards will be good for more and more promotion.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

This project has a need to increase there markets and also they should soon go much more popular ahead so that they really have some good profits ahead. The project is shortly turning out more and more hot and for sure it will have some great investors to their project.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

This project has a need to increase there markets and also they should soon go much more popular ahead so that they really have some good profits ahead. The project is shortly turning out more and more hot and for sure it will have some great investors to their project.
Yes, this project seems to be much more effective and profitable in the future but it really needs to undergo some major changes and also it needs a better promotion. Then no one can ever stop this project from reaching success.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

Actually, having bounty campaigns for every ICO are effective way in convincing a lot of people to joined. These has been proven before that onced you have this kind of way, surely the project will attract a lot of investors. And also, having Airdrop event will also help to expand the popularity of the ICO.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

I think he is becoming more famous. It's a very similar platform to Wikipedia. Everybody knows Wikipedia. Therefore, there will be interest in this project. Just a little advertising at this stage.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:02:40 PM

I see, I hope the bounty will help this project a lot so that many investors will participate in the ico sales. This project needs enough funds to support the development of this project.

WealthyMatt

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

Really interesting concept. How it will be different from others?
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

Exactly, the team is really inactive on the telegram group, this is really inconvenient as the users are left unattended. I hope they take some action as soon as possible
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

I think he is becoming more famous. It's a very similar platform to Wikipedia. Everybody knows Wikipedia. Therefore, there will be interest in this project. Just a little advertising at this stage.

I think this needs a bigger advertising just to be sure that members of this forum will know what wikibits is. Also, they need to be active because as what I observed dev are quite in this thread and thus the interest of the investors will surely be ignore.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:32:04 PM

I'm interested in the developer has already reported how much will the services of its platform cost? I mentally read documents I think I will need knowledge from this platform.
I think you have to read their whitepaper, it has a lot of requirement costs needed for building the platform.
WIKIBITS is completely similar to the Wikipedia.it will provide us all information as the wikipedia provided.wikibits have some more additional features than Wikipedia so i hope it will soon acheive it's all goal and acheive good success.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is a great source of information. Wikibits just wants to provide best answers to your queries. This will expand more after a certain time later. And definitely, they will become successful soon.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

I'm interested in the developer has already reported how much will the services of its platform cost? I mentally read documents I think I will need knowledge from this platform.
I think you have to read their whitepaper, it has a lot of requirement costs needed for building the platform.
WIKIBITS is completely similar to the Wikipedia.it will provide us all information as the wikipedia provided.wikibits have some more additional features than Wikipedia so i hope it will soon acheive it's all goal and acheive good success.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is a great source of information. Wikibits just wants to provide best answers to your queries. This will expand more after a certain time later. And definitely, they will become successful soon.
But to achieve a great success wikibits require a great constant efforts as wikipedia is the largest and most popular general reference work on the internet but WIIBITS team is leading as the First Block chain based solution.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

Yes you are right, they can increase their popularity by the help of the bounty campaign, I am hoping that this project will have a active community that will help the project to become successful.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

I doubt they care to be honest. Most projects just pay off people to join the telegram and some pay to even post on the telegram. It's a shitfest really
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

If wikibits will succeed on thier ICO, they will be the first blockchain based solution driven wiki to exist in the web. Hopefully they will get more investors.

You are right, this project needs help to promote them in all social medias and other platforms so that more investors will be aware of this project and will attract them to invest.

This is what I'm talking about. They are not very active here on this topics, They are purposely ignoring us. I think this is bad for ICO promotions. And I saw yesterday in the telegram chat group saying that wikibits is a scam ICO?

I hear that news to in the telegram group. I notice also that the devs or admins are not really active anymore. No updates, no sign of improvements, and to promotions. This is bad for us.
Well speaking of telegram I am following the conversation of the person who invested $2000 to this project but it seems that he is no longer certain that he will still profit from this project.

I guess they're just busy creating new opportunities for their investors in the platfrom. Let's just wait for the devs for the further announcements on what's going on with their social media platforms.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

If wikibits will succeed on thier ICO, they will be the first blockchain based solution driven wiki to exist in the web. Hopefully they will get more investors.

You are right, this project needs help to promote them in all social medias and other platforms so that more investors will be aware of this project and will attract them to invest.

This is what I'm talking about. They are not very active here on this topics, They are purposely ignoring us. I think this is bad for ICO promotions. And I saw yesterday in the telegram chat group saying that wikibits is a scam ICO?

I hear that news to in the telegram group. I notice also that the devs or admins are not really active anymore. No updates, no sign of improvements, and to promotions. This is bad for us.
Well speaking of telegram I am following the conversation of the person who invested $2000 to this project but it seems that he is no longer certain that he will still profit from this project.

I guess they're just busy creating new opportunities for their investors in the platfrom. Let's just wait for the devs for the further announcements on what's going on with their social media platforms.
It is better to wait and utilize the standard platform and better opportunities instead of bugs, team might be actively tracking, aiming on all the improvements for the success.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:48:38 PM

This is really a very alarming statement Sad If the community will no longer trust and support Wikibits progress, I don't think that it can survive during its development stage. The team must really put some serious action towards this matter.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: