Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10003 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

I hope the admins and moderators of thid project also hear out your participants concern. Especialy in your telegram group where alot of members are no longer trusting your project.
This is really a very alarming statement Sad If the community will no longer trust and support Wikibits progress, I don't think that it can survive during its development stage. The team must really put some serious action towards this matter.
Great, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great projec

people speaking about unresponsive admins and devs; you still telling here that the project is great, devs are on our side?  Roll Eyes  (where ?)

why should someone still support this project, if we can not get any updates and their telegram channel are full of spammers since several weeks?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

I hope the admins and moderators of thid project also hear out your participants concern. Especialy in your telegram group where alot of members are no longer trusting your project.
This is really a very alarming statement Sad If the community will no longer trust and support Wikibits progress, I don't think that it can survive during its development stage. The team must really put some serious action towards this matter.
Great, which can gain enough knowledge about this project by having devs on our side hoping to announce soon the development on this project because as I noticed there is a huge chance to be success but we need some guidance as we support this great projec

people speaking about unresponsive admins and devs; you still telling here that the project is great, devs are on our side?  Roll Eyes  (where ?)

why should someone still support this project, if we can not get any updates and their telegram channel are full of spammers since several weeks?
These facts are really troubling and give us reason to think about the seriousness of the project. A pity I liked the idea and I would be glad to implement it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

no matter how beautiful the idea of the project was, they should be engaged. without updating the information, all the efforts of the developers are reduced to zero
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:43:28 AM

According to their telegram report, they just had some regulation issues since they are based in the USA but they are already working on it. They said that they will move the company if they have to.

They're also going to be in a soup with PayPal if they get too many payments from that since PayPal hates crypto and not to mention there'll be a ton of chargebacks
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

These facts are really troubling and give us reason to think about the seriousness of the project. A pity I liked the idea and I would be glad to implement it
Comrades, say please, from where tendency went that in the project to emerge daily of the news? In my opinion correct would be to finish something, something big, than what to issue each day useless news.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

Comrades, say please, from where tendency went that in the project to emerge daily of the news? In my opinion correct would be to finish something, something big, than what to issue each day useless news.
how then can we be sure that the development team is really working and the project is not fraudulent? I believe that the team must communicate with their followers on a daily basis and post new updates about the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:04:06 AM

According to their telegram report, they just had some regulation issues since they are based in the USA but they are already working on it. They said that they will move the company if they have to.

They're also going to be in a soup with PayPal if they get too many payments from that since PayPal hates crypto and not to mention there'll be a ton of chargebacks
PayPal hates crypto? I don't think so. I'm really concerned how can you easily say that without the information about PayPal for crypto.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

So you are saying that this will be a problem? If that would be the case, then probably this will be hard for the team to have support from the people who wants crypto as their modes of payment.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

It's nice to know that finally dev made an update about this project, I really hope that the issues will be resolve the soonest so they can just focus with the development of this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:07:25 PM

Really? I just hope that those issues will be resolve in a shorter time and they can finally focus to develop the project. Good luck to this project,hope many will participate.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

Yeah the latest reforms have hit hard for such US based companies. I like there positive approach towards this issue, it really tells a lot about the team.
This issue has been trending topic recently. What is the problem of USA to the cryptocurrencies? This issue gives some delays to some ICO's here. I encountered an ICO before that requires residence certificate to know if we lived in US. I'm confused that time. Can someone gives me an informations regarding this issue? I'm looking forward for it.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

Yeah the latest reforms have hit hard for such US based companies. I like there positive approach towards this issue, it really tells a lot about the team.
The team Wikibits has a gpod shot for the people, users and investors regarding the issues. I hope that the team Wikibits will be able to reach its goals and better motives for the community and people around here in the crypto world. So team, I hope that you will keep up all your good works and hardships for the Wikibits project.
Wikibits platform has a really good potential by how it works. But the team isn't responding to questions about the project itself. Someone said on the telegram chat that maybe Wikibits team already left or abandoned the project Sad
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

I see, so this is the main reason why devs are not so active this past few days? well, it's nice to know that devs finally made an announcements regarding the status of this project.

ringzerok

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

I think Wikibits is a great and promising project. The team is top-notch and I have no doubts that they'll deliver what they promise.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

I feeling sad for this ICO. I've seen that they only collected 89 ETH as of now from their last month first promotions. I think the team needs more bright and good ideas to attract more investors to join wikibits.
I guess they need more advertising so that they may able to collect big fundings from the new investors. I hope the team is doing their part promoting and networking the project so that new investors will come and invest on the project.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

The team Wikibits has a gpod shot for the people, users and investors regarding the issues. I hope that the team Wikibits will be able to reach its goals and better motives for the community and people around here in the crypto world. So team, I hope that you will keep up all your good works and hardships for the Wikibits project.
Wikibits platform has a really good potential by how it works. But the team isn't responding to questions about the project itself. Someone said on the telegram chat that maybe Wikibits team already left or abandoned the project Sad
Wikipedia is a ocean and now we are trying to beat it in a manner of second face with the better features through WIKIBITS so we really require to aim on agile concepts that will bring a big difference in the digital industry so let us wait for the announcements of the dev team.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:56:59 PM

I feeling sad for this ICO. I've seen that they only collected 89 ETH as of now from their last month first promotions. I think the team needs more bright and good ideas to attract more investors to join wikibits.
I guess they need more advertising so that they may able to collect big fundings from the new investors. I hope the team is doing their part promoting and networking the project so that new investors will come and invest on the project.
Yeah the information about our WIKIBITS shall be reached to all the social channels that will drive a better approach for all the potential investors across the globe and we can really succeed.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:40:47 PM

You here see as it turns out. When projects close access for opportunity of participation us citizens, then they are dissatisfied. And when project goes to meeting and opens opportunity of registration and investment for USA, then many at once consider project scam. In my opinion it is unfair. Such attitude to developers will just frighten future projects and USA will be excluded everywhere.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

Yeah the information about our WIKIBITS shall be reached to all the social channels that will drive a better approach for all the potential investors across the globe and we can really succeed.
i will say they might need to do more and expand to more better territories and definetely they need to expand their bounty campaign or just bring affiliate campaign they might definetely need more advisors here

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:17:52 PM

If the wikibits team is really not communicative with the solutions for our questions that even make me tense now on listening your experience with the wikibits team.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: