Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀  (Read 10012 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:33:22 AM

According to their telegram report, they just had some regulation issues since they are based in the USA but they are already working on it. They said that they will move the company if they have to.

They're also going to be in a soup with PayPal if they get too many payments from that since PayPal hates crypto and not to mention there'll be a ton of chargebacks
PayPal hates crypto? I don't think so. I'm really concerned how can you easily say that without the information about PayPal for crypto.

Paypal don't allow projects to get fund using paypal payment, Wikibits did that which is against paypal policy and that's why they got issue with it. I saw the team saying they raised also 89 ether through paypal, but I don't think that paypal will aloow them to take that money since they violated the paypal policies.

This is a good point of view. May be they can not withdraw the money from Paypal now and trying all the time to get access to their funds.
But actually I saw a few projects using Paypal as gateway and it seemed like they have no problems...
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:38:05 AM

I do not really understand whether people or only companies can use this platform, but I think if the price is not high, I will gladly take advantage of this project.
This platform will be very similar from simple wikipedia, of course, her will be able to use each. It as google on concepts, differences from common wikipedia will be that you will to receive award in tokens for correction of the errors in existing articles or for addition of new unique.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

I do not really understand whether people or only companies can use this platform, but I think if the price is not high, I will gladly take advantage of this project.

I think all of us can use it. My only question is how people can earn from using and supporting this project? I hope that devs will be more active in responding to all our concerns.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

The project lacks the interaction between the team, investors and users. They still have the opportunity to correct their mistake

I think they're just busy on developing the platform. However, they really need to communicate with their investors because they're the only one who funds the project. So if they'll not communicate they might lose funding to their investors. 
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

Is wiki platform I think everyone can use it lets hope everyone will be allowed to post his wiki there it will grow more with that support I think
I think not everyone will be given the opportunity to contribute information to wikibits. For sure there will be quality analyst that will review on the contribution first before being posted.

Yes, not all will be given the chances to contribute because it will lead to spamming and some copy-pasted details. I will be looking forward for more updates about this project.

Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:13:28 PM

I think all of us can use it. My only question is how people can earn from using and supporting this project? I hope that devs will be more active in responding to all our concerns.

In regards to your question. This project aims to improved and enhanced digital marketing. Maybe if we have Wikibits token, we can learned on how to market the products and goods using digital inorder to reach the customers. With the help of this project, we can be able to master the techniques in digital marketing. I hoped I am correct with my understanding.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

I think people and companies can use it both, actually we can all use it as it is like wikipedia but using the blockchain technology. I just don't know if all of us can be able to earn from using it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

I think people and companies can use it both, actually we can all use it as it is like wikipedia but using the blockchain technology. I just don't know if all of us can be able to earn from using it.
we can do earn better and being a contributor we can directly earn WIKI tokens facilitating the rapid growth of wikibits ecosystem, it is a better choice to choose wikibits as there was constant improvements based on community inputs, changing the current innovations paradigm.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

Could you please explain what happened? Why such a reaction to the fact that there are no developers. If you have questions that you are very interested in, write in the group of telegrams to private messages to the administrator. I think that he will explain the reason for the team's inactivity.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

Could you please explain what happened? Why such a reaction to the fact that there are no developers. If you have questions that you are very interested in, write in the group of telegrams to private messages to the administrator. I think that he will explain the reason for the team's inactivity.
perhaps you are certainly right. But as far as I know, the Telegram group also does not have an active administrator. In fact, where can we find answers to our questions?
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:42:16 PM

perhaps you are certainly right. But as far as I know, the Telegram group also does not have an active administrator. In fact, where can we find answers to our questions?
You can directly drop your query in the Wikibits official Telegram channel, administrator might be working on the High priority tasks for the welfare of us, anyhow we got the supporters who will be actively answering in between our wikibits administrator also have a look and before you making any investments confirm only with the administrator.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:56:42 PM

They better to be quick responses to these reply to the Telegram group. I also do not know if they were developing the platform without caring their supporters nor investors.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

Pretty sure the price will be 0 since the entire point of a wiki is to share the information to the people and not making money (well usually, here though the devs are looking to make money)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

They're also going to be in a soup with PayPal if they get too many payments from that since PayPal hates crypto and not to mention there'll be a ton of chargebacks
PayPal hates crypto? I don't think so. I'm really concerned how can you easily say that without the information about PayPal for crypto.

Paypal don't allow projects to get fund using paypal payment, Wikibits did that which is against paypal policy and that's why they got issue with it. I saw the team saying they raised also 89 ether through paypal, but I don't think that paypal will aloow them to take that money since they violated the paypal policies.

This is a good point of view. May be they can not withdraw the money from Paypal now and trying all the time to get access to their funds.
But actually I saw a few projects using Paypal as gateway and it seemed like they have no problems...
Using paypal has its advantage they might also encourage the platform to be part of cryptocurrency but I guess since it just back fired, they will be having a big problem not only with the chargebacks.
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

We won’t earn hard cash directly, but, we’ll get tokens for submitting your content for the matter on the platform. Its an intriguing idea which sets this platform apart from others
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

We won’t earn hard cash directly, but, we’ll get tokens for submitting your content for the matter on the platform. Its an intriguing idea which sets this platform apart from others
Is it real? Will the platform pay us for sharing some good informative concept or content onto their platform? If yes, then surely the project is going well and will surely have a good future ahead with huge progress.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

Wikibits is just like wikipedia.so what is the difference it from wikipedia.but the best about this project is mangers are so helpful & active to the investors
cabrakaned

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

Is it real? Will the platform pay us for sharing some good informative concept or content onto their platform? If yes, then surely the project is going well and will surely have a good future ahead with huge progress.
Yes, even i heard that they will pay some tokens for sharing approximate content for their platform. I guess, it is a best news for many individuals who really are conceptive and have immense knowledge. Wikibits platform can really be treated to earn some tokens.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

Yes, even i heard that they will pay some tokens for sharing approximate content for their platform. I guess, it is a best news for many individuals who really are conceptive and have immense knowledge. Wikibits platform can really be treated to earn some tokens.
That would really give several opportunities for several peoples to earn a good amount of tokens for sharing good and acceptable knowledge. Also it will be much more profitable for the writers i guess then.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:53:54 PM

Wikibits is just like wikipedia.so what is the difference it from wikipedia.but the best about this project is mangers are so helpful & active to the investors
Wow you just haven't caught up with all the discussion that have been happening about this topic.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: