Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:31:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you afraid of hackers?  (Read 10437 times)
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

Do not be afraid of hackers. But you should take care of the security of your information and your assets. The less you give them chances, the safer you will feel.
When you keep a large amount of money you will not say so. Although they are very careful, but it is still the obsession of many people. We can only limit the risk to the lowest level.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

and that they are afraid, with all this can happen and be afraid that you will be hacked, it's like just stop doing everything. More nabybyt careful and all))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Ofcourse I am afraid of this stuff. Not only me also afraid all of the holders are afraid of this type of stuff. Last mounth my main wallet hacked by hackers.
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:27:58 AM

It makes sense to observe the most common security rules. Perhaps, this is all that can be done. Do not be lazy and store passwords in a safe place, use two factor authorization, etc.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Bryan13

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

Ofcourse i think all of us are afraid of hackers, because in just little bit time all your time and work that invested to earn or saved penny on your account can be gone. So better use safer browser, or dont try to give or put your account details to anyone. You should keep it a secret by yourself. And just make some research first of activity you want to join. If it is legit. So you must be careful.
seramania

Activity: 827

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:35:33 AM

working in online especially cryptocurrency should definitely be wary of hackers, because hackers are currently eyeing our assets. so now we have to install security in our wallet to secure our assets. because now the target hacker is a coin coin that has a good price and high price potential. so be careful and vigilant.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:44:37 AM

The person making the robbery wants to make a lot of money, nothing like that in the pocket of small investors like me. For this reason I have no feared situation Cheesy
Of course, we are afraid of hackers, and so we pay attention to what we do. we need to pay particular attention to the sites we have logged into (for phishing etc.)

Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

Recently Bloomberg posted the information that it took hackers less than 10 years to steal over 14% of all existing Bitcoins and Ethereum from the wallets of their holders. The total sum they have stolen is more than $1,2 billion! How to protect yourself from hackers attacks? Are you afraid of this stuff?
Of course. I know that all of us are afraid to hackers so I always keep all of my bitcoins in safe wallet. I bought ledger s nano to secure all of my bitcoins. All of you should use trusted wallet to keep your bitcoins safe.
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

Yes i afraid in hackers its because our money is involve here and thats our money. and its so hard to make a profit and its going to steal by a hacker. so we can make a safer wallet or a safe browsing.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:50:25 AM

I am very afraid of hackers, we are now increasingly dependent on the internet and store data on pc, smartphones, cloud etc. I'm happy if hackers use their ability to work not to steal. so I am very afraid if hackers steal data and abuse it.
paul.landers

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:54:28 AM

no, I'm friends with good hackers and they protect my deal  Grin
Pay_ten

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

The first time I've heard this. Is the bitcoin wallet not safe?
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

It is weird if i say no. These hacking incidents is ver alarming as we don't whom we can trust. And whether if its an inside job or they just easily hack you right away without any warnings.
It's really weird to say no, that I or you don't afraid of getting hack. Come to think of it, that all your hard works, sacrifices, patience and a lot of efforts you exert to earned this kind of digital currency and all of a sudden in just a seconds that hackers steal all your hard works. It was really disgusting and so irritated right.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

Of course! I am afraid of hackers hacking my coins or account, who isn't? Just the mere thinking that someone is trying to steal something from you is alarming and must be prevented. That's why you should secure yourself from the hackers, that is your responsibility. For those site who where hacked it should be the sites developers / Owners should be held responsible. But most reported sites that were hacked I am quite skeptical on those sites, it could be they just declared they were hacked so they can run with your coins stored at their sites, that is a big possibility.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

I am very afraid of hackers, we are now increasingly dependent on the internet and store data on pc, smartphones, cloud etc. I'm happy if hackers use their ability to work not to steal. so I am very afraid if hackers steal data and abuse it.
Hackers are always waching  a posibilities that you will be caught off guarded.Even how secure your wallet there is always way that they can acces your wallet and still what you own because they are studying every new technology or even sophiscated security.but if you keep changing your security code they will find hard time to do hacking what is important is you should be vigilant.

rontme

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

In order to prevent hackers from stealing your bitcoin, you have to choose a secure wallet. The security of choosing a majority of online Bitcoin wallets is questionable. Massive online wallet providers and bitcoin exchanges have suffered losses due to a variety of security breaches. If you must use an online bitcoin wallet service, use a dual authentication service to increase the security of your account.
derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

Yes I am already paranoiac; D, read many articles and watched many video about this, and i have an individual device for crypto wallets.
wizzydizzycrypto

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:07:42 PM

I think it is a natural fear when it comes to crypto. I just make sure to use a hardware wallet and be smart when it comes to my crypto.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

Of course i am afraid of those hackers. This is my precious coins and i need to protect it from hackers. The best thing i could do is turn on the 2FA security feature of the wallet.
casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

In order to prevent hackers from stealing your bitcoin, you have to choose a secure wallet. The security of choosing a majority of online Bitcoin wallets is questionable. Massive online wallet providers and bitcoin exchanges have suffered losses due to a variety of security breaches. If you must use an online bitcoin wallet service, use a dual authentication service to increase the security of your account.
You are right. We prevent hackers from stealing our coins. We need a lot of protection methods. The most up-to-date files are placed on a hard drive that is not connected to the network. Hackers can not take your coins away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: