Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Most of the bounty campaigns are using social medias to promote their platform. The best way to advertise your ico is to join google adsense and everyone can read the services that you have, ads on facebook is also a great help since there are a lot of people who are using fb to discover new news everyday.

LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:55:09 PM

I already promote bitcoin as well. I am using social media to promote it. Sometimes im doing it by taking some time to talk with my relatives and friends on how to work on it and many of them were still have interest but sad to say, it is not easy to register now same as last year.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:30:54 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

There are different ways on how to promote bitcoin. There's a platform called social media whereas you can posts videos, blogs, articles or even your journal. Written there are the experiences you have experienced when you are starting with bitcoin up to now. Even in communicating personally, yoh can share your experiences on how bitcoin changes the lives of its users. By doing these things, you are already promoting bitcoin as our future cryptocurrency.

Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

There are so many ways to promote Bitcoin, and indeed I believe the BTC community should take this responsibility of advertising more Bitcoin because it is not yet really popular. Talking with people directly is one of the most effective ways, but also posting about it in blogs and social media platforms..
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

I think the reason why bitcoin is the mainstream today is because of internet and the social media. Even other companies or entities are already using the internet and social media nowadays to promote their company's name or product.

Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:56:38 PM

I dont think many of the people who knows about bitcoin actually do something to promote bitcoin for free because why would you spend your time to promote somthing if you are not earning anything from it? The easiest way to promote bitcoin is to get your friends/family involved into it. It doesn't costs you nothing and it is an easy things to do because you can talk to the person face to face and explain everything he/she wants to know. I personally get one of my friends involved in bitcoin and now he is happy that I told him about it. I know only one person is a low number but thats hpw you start. If everyone gets one person into bitcoin and that person get another person into bitcoin than the number will grow and we will all benefit from bitcoin.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
blackpete

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin. One of the most effective way to promote bitcoin is using social Media. Best example was facebook, nowadays, major population of the country has facebook, due to promotion on it, many people will be aware regarding bitcoin.
chizcake

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:19:15 PM

Just by telling anybody else about the benefits you get from it. One great proof is those thousands of people who became millionaires because of bitcoin. Results and benefits are best for convincing everyone to attract interest from them.  These are the best way to promote bitcoin.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:24:56 PM

Just by telling anybody else about the benefits you get from it. One great proof is those thousands of people who became millionaires because of bitcoin. Results and benefits are best for convincing everyone to attract interest from them.  These are the best way to promote bitcoin.

I don't think it's a good idea to convince people to invest bitcoin with talking about those who become millionaire. Because we don't what will happen in future and there is no guarantee that price will rise again.  Better to talk about bitcoin technology advantages such as decentralization. I think it will work better.
jdl0930

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:35:11 PM

Showing people you know, who are interested in it, how a wallet works and how to send bitcoins between wallets is the best way to promote it. Promoting is difficult, the more you talk the more people will become interested on it..
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:59:14 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 05:30:22 PM by ladydark

Earlier we could have suggested to use social media like Facebook, twitter but unfortunately we could no more use Facebook as they have officially announced that they would not allow ads of cryptocurrencies.

You could even promote it by telling about it to friends and retailers.

LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:25:02 AM

You have said some already the best ways to promote bitcoin. To be honest, I don't want to explain bitcoin to others but I let them research about it. I am just giving the websites where they can do some research with it.

Since facebook has banned ads already, maybe the twitter is the place were most people with promote bitcoin. You can join in the bounty campaigns too since its another way of advertising but you are not advertising bitcoin instead another coin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:40:21 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 11:37:55 PM by Getcoinsite

because of news medias broadcast about crypto currencies in my region most of the time its about negativity like scam accusations and warnings about such,its really hard to tell people how to believe or trust bitcoin and all the crypto coins thats why im doing no action to convinced them..i just live my life the way bitcoin has helped me the wealth and the fruitfulness i have recieve since i learned and succeed in this platform..after how many months of this kind of living now they are getting aware of that and approaching me how did crypto works,how can they earn from this,realization and interest covers them now,so what im doing now is teaching them to invest just what they can afford and start little here
Doni Ariyanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:43:50 AM

To be honest I have been trying to introduce bitcoin to the community or my surroundings in various ways, for example by inviting them to discuss together about what bitcoin is, how to use it, or how to save or keep it. I also do that through social media, blogging, and advertising media. We just need time for everyone to learn even using bitcoin.
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:45:12 AM

Its a simple way to promote bitcoin, i share on social media facebook and of course to my family member,  like an other there's a few want to learn and many are ignore it. There are many ways to promote bitcoin in many people but there a few want to know it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:45:31 AM

One of the ways I promote bitcoin is showing off. I know it's not appropriate but it really works since all my friends, when I treat them or show off my new gadgets and stuff, they ask where I get it from or how I got the money. THen I tell them about cryptocurrency/bitcoin. Some continue their inquiries, while others find answers on their own since they're annoyed by me.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:50:45 AM

I am currently only able to share stories with my closest friends and neighborhoods about an advantage investing in bitcoin and which is shared by me is joining and investing in bitcoin can increase income and can reduce unemployment.
Mankov

Activity: 425
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:51:08 AM
Merited by mrcash02 (1)

You can promote bitcoins with funny pics.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:53:25 AM

for me promoting bitcoin is through social media site like facebook and i also share the word of bitcoin to my family and friend about the good and bad things in bitcoin currency.

Yes. This is one of the best way to promote bitcoin. Using social media like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are the applications and websites that will be used in promoting Bitcoin. By simple posting things that will encourage others to access Bitcoin is a better way to persuade people to trust Bitcoin.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:58:39 AM

If you love bitcoin then there is so many ways to promote bitcoin.like, encouraging your friends,family or coworkers . Explain the benefits of bitcoin in their life and the advantages as a bitcoin user.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: