Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
Craigne

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

I heard a lot of ways of promoting bitcoin. There are social media(facebook,gmail,twitter and etc.) that you may use by sharing or posting about bitcoin. Even posting or commenting in bitcoin forum is also can be called promotion. There is an old but also an effective way of promoting it, through face to face or live social interaction because even me have been encourage by this kind of promotion.
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:36:33 AM

There's so much ways we can promote bitcoin from technicality to person to person promotion. We know how big the internet is and how it changes the amount of information we receive in just a second, internet gave us the connection to the digital world. Person in person promotion, like what ive experienced when my friend told me about it and guess here i am now following his steps to success.
Ms.sagittarian

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

There are some ways for which we can promote Bitcoin,not only when you have internet but even if you don't have.First you need to tell it to your friends personally by just introducing what Bitcoin is.You also need to have a proof that Bitcoin is reliable so that person would be encouraged to join Bitcoin too.
DianeDeziree

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:48:49 AM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Since we're here talking about promoting BTC, you must check out my site and use your BTC there  Grin  Grin  Grin
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

to promote bitcoin in the Philippines you need to spread the social media of the good that bitcoin has earned in your life but other people use bitcoin in order to get them scam with both of them so defaming the name of bitcoin and new ones fear of investing btc because they thought bitcoin was scamm even though it was just a value it was trying.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
konfuci

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

I promote bitcoin by explaining it to others. My friends always ask me about bitcoin so I became their info source
rappydoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

giving public seminars, and legit news to social media platforms.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:03:34 AM

One way of promoting bitcoint is sharing your experience and how bitcoint create change the status of your income ,i think that is one way you can convince people to use Bitcoin

semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:17:32 AM

I promote bitcoin by mouth to mouth to my colleagues. And i give proof, that is to borrow my colleague's money and then i invest in bitcoin and i ask for the time for the result that will be obtained. After bitcoin price exceeds what i invest i sold it directly in front of my colleague. Therefore i have evidence that bitcoin is real and gives a lot of advantages and my colleagues believe what i say.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

I think it would be great if schools could set up a course on bitcoin.
When children are young, they learn about bitcoin and are interested in it, and when they grow up, they buy bitcoins.
This is very useful for people to accept bitcoin.
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

I have a way of putting up posters to discussing Crypto Blockchain and Bitcoin around the College. It's the same ways as educating people through discussions, with promotional word likes "Boom internet money-Easy Make money from it". Some people are interested in the form of profit that will be available, that will be the basis of discussion why Bitcoin needs to be show up and talking about. Later at the end, you can share some T-shirts with Bitcoin logo on it.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:36:06 AM

Proper education regarding bitcoin. People nowadays perceive it as a getaway to poverty which is partly true but they have to understand the risks and benefits of it. The technology is still slowly innovating from time to time.
Bitcoin is actually being promoted through the satisfactions it has given to its users, All the positive reviews given by the big earners and satisfied users and investors are consider as ways of promoting bitcoin. It is a part of human nature to tell and share to others if something good happen to them. This good news will also help bitcoin to have a wider coverage.
maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

And why is it necessary to promote bitcoin to a person who simply invests in them? So that the price grew? At me people ask about how to earn on bitcoins.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

THere is lot of way in prooting bitcoin in our society. Since we are in this era where almost all of people have social media, the best way is to promote bitcoin by posting some articles about bitcoin and the success of the bitcoin and the opportunity they have in this new cryptocurrency.
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

When I am with close friends I show them my e-wallet. They are impressed and then they start asking me numerous questions about bitcoin
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

Social media do daily posts on Facebook engaging users through daily bitcoin posts it is the best way
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

There is a lot of way on promoting bitcoin like posting on different social media platforms  , in posting different groups or on your profile or your own page . Yoou can also make positive blog about bitcoin because for sure it will gain more investors for sure , create  article about bitcoin and you can post it on newspaper but you have to pay for it . Do make some personal orientation about bitcoin promote bitcoin personally with the crowd . You can also do advertising through internet  like ads that is popping out while browsing the net .

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

There are various ways through which bitcoin will be promoted strongly. I think the strongest way to promote bitcoin is social media sites because large population of the world are using social media while also the other ways like bitcoin forum or advertising through arranging seminars in universities colleges etc are also excellent way.
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:11:56 PM

Aside for posting and doing blog i think the best way and safest way to promote bitcoin is one and one teaching. Proper educating is still the effective way.  To prevent scammers, telling them your knowledge and advising them to continue to read about the terms and be wise.  Bitcoin is very reliable and easy but without proper using it maybe some bad people will take advantage.
saedasda

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

I promote bitcoin by telling them how it works. I dont usually saying that bitcoin is for investment but rather for daily use and lastly after giving them an idea then I tell them how can they earn free bitcoin such as faucet, Signature Campaign, Captcha and Other.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: