Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Just to add, here some ways on how to furtherly promote cryptocurrencies in general, for its continuous development and enhancements:

• Most people are active on social media; by promoting it into some websites, the knowledge about cryptocurrencies may be spread and diversified;
  • Teaching cryptocurrency as an elective or as an alternative class into universities may potentially support its development for future use;
  • If the government may establish a platform benefitting cryptocurrencies, then that would be the first step towards its widespread around the globe; and
  • By slowly accepting bitcoin as an alternative payment into some establishments or retail stores

Though those are very idealistic, personally, we would adapt towards the digitalised form of payment and bitcoin would inevitably be the key towards this implementation. The issue regarding transactions, however, is it takes time for one to receive bitcoin. This may pose a problem into some business establishments and would likely cause conflict among customers. Lastly, economic discrepancies between countries hinder the development of a digitalised form of payment but this would soon be implemented in the future.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

you cant explaint to others cuz media controll there minds and medias are in war with btc so you cant explain for retarded people

Free palestine
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

The best way to promote Bitcoin is through word of the mouth, it has been prove that this strategy is very effective with this type of market. By explaining to people what is Bitcoin, its purpose, it's goals and objective, they will be enlightened of what BTC truly is, not of what is perceive in the mainstream media. Forum and blog are a great platform to deliver this messages, just like this forum, people can read post relating to Bitcoin and can guide them in doing Bitcoin as well.  

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

There are various ways through which bitcoin will be promoted strongly. I think the strongest way to promote bitcoin is social media sites because large population of the world are using social media while also the other ways like bitcoin forum or advertising through arranging seminars in universities colleges etc are also excellent way.
Social media is one of the most powerful factors because it can connect many people but yesterday there was news that facebook blocked ads that smelled cryptocurrency. this would be a bit of a loss because with advertising them and many people know about bitcoin
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

I promote bitcoin by telling them how it works. I dont usually saying that bitcoin is for investment but rather for daily use and lastly after giving them an idea then I tell them how can they earn free bitcoin such as faucet, Signature Campaign, Captcha and Other.

Yes you are right, also there many ways on how to promote bitcoin. First, is through spreading or sharing links of botcoin  to various social networking sites is one major options to advertise such internet. Internet world is so big that all all people are now using. Another is throug private messaging again in social media or in SMS. And last is through person to person  promotion.

dylan_moran

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:35:38 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 05:14:05 PM by dylan_moran

There are various way to promote btc but best way I have found to write about btc on reputed sites and share it through social media.
Generalbablita

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

IMO just giving positive feedback is a really good way of promoting it. Like for example someone asks you about bitcoin. You could emphasize on its good points.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:39:11 PM

There are various way to promote bitcoin, to mention but a few,( 1) social media, is  the commonest way to promote bitcoin, because almost everybody now on social media  example, You can promote biwordin on Facebook, Instagram, twister etc.(2) traditional media, one can also promote bitcoin on radio, television or newspaper,. You can also use wor also promote bitcoin.
hinterland

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

Explanation in layman terms, more recently I have found people more open to the idea of bitcoin than previously.

Also getting people to read quality whitepapers, especially if they have the capability to comprehend them.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

Just explain the basic information about bitcoin. Like what my cousin told me about bitcoin. First he asked me if i wanted to earn money without spending anything, so it got my attention then he told me basic learnings about bitcoin and after that i made a research about it. Then he convinced me. So that is one of the easiest method to promote bitcoin. Another is by using social media. Create advertisments or posters showing the benefits that we can get from bitcoin
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

I will add, a bitcoin seminar for the students and for the public. but is the business using bitcoin payments is effective? it's quite risky, bitcoin prices are always changing and unstable. there is no definite benchmark for bitcoin, so for business payments, it is less effective.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lyndon30

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:02:56 PM

There are many ways how we can promote bitcoin to everyone which it will be convincing to them and which it can help them to be one of the participants of bitcoin. We should have something to show to them as the proving material that we can really get money from it and also let's encourage them to learn how bitcoin works after that, I'm really sure that they will going to be one of the bitcoiners.
Sab11

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

I used my social media accounts to promote bitcoin, do posting everyday (because now a days almost all people got a social media accounts), and i will explain carefully to them what bitcoin is, how to earn for free, and let people know whats the positive ways change someone lives.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
Kobro

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:19:25 PM

There are many ways to promote Bitcoin such as:

- Forums and blogs are a great platform for delivering these messages, like This forum, people can read posts related to Bitcoin and can guide them in doing Bitcoin.

- You can also do advertising via the internet like ads that have sprung up while browsing the net.

- Create an article about bitcoin and you can post it in the paper but you have to pay for it. Did make some personal orientation about Bitcoin.

- Promote bitcoin in private with the crowd.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

There are several ways to promote bitcoin, participating in this forum is already part of it, what more if someone have been enlighten due to your post, comments or suggestion.  Another way to promote bitcoin is by sharing the knowledge thru family and friends. They will be eager enough to learn especially if you could show some revenue you have gained. Additionally, utilizing the coin and suggesting to other company to utilize the cryptos is in deed one way of promotion.
Totalnuts

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

Most ppl start pay the interest to Bitcoin and start considering it as a bubble and pyramid after they see some real man who invested and cashed out whle bunch of money. I think that's the best way to make Bitcoin popular - to invest. But I don't think Bitcoin needs any extra-PR now, it's such a hot topic, everybody knows about it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

One of the best ways to promote bitcoin is to make a social media account and gain a lot of followers or friends then introduce or promote the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and that is one of the most effective thing to do in order to have a great way to make an exposure for bitcoin to the people around the internet and another best thing to do is to just make an article and share it through social media also.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

There are different ways to promote Bitcoin but must follow which are more result oriented the time and energy can be save,Arranging  seminars,Conduct lectures school and college level to aware young generation.

Current era's best tool is social media where you can promote globally and maximum access of population to promote the Bitcoin.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Cisumacoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

The best way to promote Bitcoin is through word of the mouth, it has been prove that this strategy is very effective with this type of market. By explaining to people what is Bitcoin, its purpose, it's goals and objective, they will be enlightened of what BTC truly is, not of what is perceive in the mainstream media. Forum and blog are a great platform to deliver this messages, just like this forum, people can read post relating to Bitcoin and can guide them in doing Bitcoin as well. 
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

Well,  I've been explained and introduced this thing to all my friends when they saw my phones was full of small letter, but it's not really that easy to them to understand, they're interrested actually but it's just hard. Maybe one of you guys have another idea to explaine them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: