Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 05:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2996 times)
sanjay6121

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:25:27 PM

the best way to promote bitcoin by spreading knowledge about bitcoin to your friends relatives and tell them how to make profit on trading and investing in bitcoin and use social media to promote bitcoin the success of bitcoin is depending upon how many people adopt bitcoin.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

I had some shares on social media. Some friends asked me about bitcoin so I did a good job promoting it
maynguyen

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

I think the best way to promote bitcoin is to use the media and the internet. But the media is advertised by the government, my government is not supporting bitcoin so bitcoin is rarely seen in the media. In my country, I think the best way to promote bitcoin is through the internet. I posted articles on bitcoin on facebook, introducing bitcoin to many people on social networking sites.

canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:50:33 PM

I think the best way to promote bitcoin is to use the media and the internet. But the media is advertised by the government, my government is not supporting bitcoin so bitcoin is rarely seen in the media. In my country, I think the best way to promote bitcoin is through the internet. I posted articles on bitcoin on facebook, introducing bitcoin to many people on social networking sites.

There are many ways how to promote Bitcoin. You can use the social media by blogging, twitting and posting. Nowadays we use internet in daily bases like checking mails, reading news, advertisements and even watching our favorite sites. Social media is the fastest way to promote Bitcoin. By this Bitcoin awareness spreads in the world.
Mega-tron01

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

The ways to promote bitcoin,is to post in social media by giving a fact that this project is helping people not just helping but to communicate to other user and make a big community here.And you can share it to your friends personal
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:30:29 PM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

There are lot of ways on how people just like us can totally do promote Bitcoin to other people. The existence of the modern technology in terms of using social media is already a simple yet a massive way to gradually promote it because almost all people in the world do have any of the existing social media accounts. In terms of being personal, simple talks and lecturing about Bitcoin can also do help promoting Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Cece

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:47:42 PM

Promoting bitcoin is like a commercial that advertises their product that is broadcast on tv and spread to social media called ads. But better to do is to personally talk with acquaintances and other people, to say that bitcoin has the potential to support our lives. We need to show evidences to make people more appealing to bitcoin.
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:51:27 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

There are a lot of ways to promote bitcoin and promoting it on different social media is one of the best way to promote it in a rapid and wide coverage of people. We are all aware that social media is almost being used by everyone nowadays so that mean it would be a good medium to use to promote bitcoin. You can also spread it personally but the coverage will not be that big.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

how to promote bitcoin to others must be really careful, because bitcoin will not be easily understood quickly, and we must also patiently teach against others.
Tumino

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

I promote bitcoin through social media like facebook, twitter, whats up and also other social media, that I do because social media can promote faster and wider network.
joms123

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:03:04 AM

If you would like your local community to reap the benefits of investing and transacting in bitcoin, there's a lot of ways like; creating fanpage,Groups and etc. In Social Medias like facebook , twitter. Also in Blogging like youtube, Websites and other useful stuffs.
Tangbuaya

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:06:54 AM

I promote bitcoin in a variety of ways one of them directly and also through social media that I do because social media can promote faster and economical and I also promote bitcoin properly and correctly in accordance with applicable regulations.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:07:49 AM

The best way would probably is to share how it changed me, and helped me with my daily needs. Also, promote with the use of social media and share your knowledge with others.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:10:06 AM

Ways to promote bitcoin:

1. Explain what is cryptocurrency and Bitcoin.
2. Tell the essence of bitcoin in the real World.
3. Promote bitcoin thru advertisements like social media sites, vlog or thru joining the bounties available here in the forum. You can join via facebook, twitter, youtube, signature campaign, etc.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:15:56 AM

Promoting bitcoin is too risky. When people knows about this, there is a tendency for them to hurry invest without full knowledge regarding bitcoin. Time will come if they will be successful they will thank you in the whole life but if not they will blame you all the time. I think it is suggested to let the people know the word patient first before investing without knowledge.
lanareyDEY

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

We earn on bitcoins for 2 years, tried many types of earnings to stay on investment.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:58:41 AM

Promoting bitcoin for those people who don't have enough knowledge or background about it is very hard because first of all you need to explain it to them in a nice way and you need to avoid every single word that will makes them confused. And the best way to promote bitcoin is to explain the good side of it as well as its benefits to people if they will starting to use it.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

To promote any kind or any thing is so easy but it's hard to promote if they don't want to know or trust you.
To promote bitcoin is really hard if don't have any proof. But if earn bitcoin and you have enough knowledge to introduce them it will be easy for you.
dotz5

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

Spread the uses of bitcoin by using them in daily payment to increase the awareness of bitcoin to others. 
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

The easy way to promote bitcoin nowadays is on social media sites and we know the ability of social media when it's used it makes it much easier to identify or see what you want to be viral
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: