Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

There are different ways to promote cryptocurrency, you can search everything on the google about the latest news on what is happening in the cryptocurrency world and what are the thoughts of crypto analyst. In this way you can share valuable information on any social media for different people who are also interested on cryptocurrency.

Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:45:01 PM

There are various way to promote bitcoin, bitcoin can be promoted through online or offline, first online, we can use  veriou social media to promote bitcoin, example are Facebook, intergram, Twitter etc, secondly we can use offline means to promote bitcoin, I. e we can use a word of mouth to convince friends and relatives about bitcoin, and it benefits.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

There are various way to promote bitcoin, bitcoin can be promoted through online or offline, first online, we can use  veriou social media to promote bitcoin, example are Facebook, intergram, Twitter etc, secondly we can use offline means to promote bitcoin, I. e we can use a word of mouth to convince friends and relatives about bitcoin, and it benefits.
The ways to promote a big coin is by using a social media,for them,they can know what is bitcoin.We can promote bitcoin through giving a information for those who are interested about bitcoin.And also by explaining bitcoin to everyone,with a good ideas or thought,and spread to everyone that bitcoin has good intention to everybody.And also by searching how was bitcoin work.
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

To be honest, I promote bitcoin by spreading some words about it and what are the benefits if they tried to work on it. At first, I experienced a lot of negative people when I told them about bitcoin and most of them keep on saying that it is a scam. Since, I only worked for signature campaigns, I am still glad because I am making a profit out of it. Working in signature campaigns makes me feel that I am already a regular employee.

drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:17:24 PM

Tell your friends and relatives about what bitcoin is. But don't be too pushy - tell only those who are interested in or looking for ways to make money.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

I have pages in different social networks, where I talk about my activities in the field of bitcoin, share my results. I think this is a good way to advertise bitcoin.
HODLER_TECH
Copper Member

Activity: 183
Merit: 18

www.hodler.tech - HODLER - Open Source MultiWallet

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:03:52 PM

Our new hardware wallet will allow to use native cryptocurrency payments by high street retailers, what do you think about this idea? Site 14 https://hodler.tech/docs/Whitepaper_HODLERF.pdf

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet - Supported coins: BTC, BCH, LTC, DASH, ETHEREUM, ERC20 tokens, RVN, DGB
Supported platforms: Windows, Android and soon iOS and Linux.
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/HODLER_TECH_IN       Download the wallet: https://hodler.tech
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:15:20 PM

I conduct chats and channels in a social network of Telegrams where I tell everything about the cryptocurrency sphere and teach people how to make money on it. I like to do it, it's a great pleasure to help people get good money.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

The best promotion is always word of mouth, it's easier to believe in something if someone you know is endorsing it. Keep talking guys
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:13:52 PM

i promote bitcoin i social media  when i joining in bounty campaign but i also promote bitcoin by explaining to my friends of what is benefits of butcoin ang how profitable it is to me..
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:46:48 PM

You could also promite bitcoin usage on social media. Moreover, there are bounty campaigns that pay you for promiting their cryptocurrency. Isn't that amazing? Getting paid for promoting something? The common and conventional way of persuading someone is proven to be effective as well. Just takes the right words to effrctively invite them to the cryptocurrency industry.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:03:15 PM

Bitcoin promotion could be done in so many ways. Some of these ways even offer compensations after you have promoted the use of cryptocurrencies enough. The conventional way is promotion by talk abd persuade. This, although commonly done, still proves effective. Another is bounty programs. After you promote their cryptocurrency, they will pay you.

micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:08:22 PM

There is a lot of ways for us to promote Bitcoin. Yet, we doesn't really need to initially promote Bitcoin becasue it there is a lot of given information that is settled for us to have and to know. And I think people our much more need to trust and to believe rather than to inform to used Bitcoin.
Testimony50

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:11:44 PM

for me i promote bitcoin through social media site like facebook, Twitter,...and i also share the word of bitcoin to my family and friend about the good and bad things in bitcoin currency is good
phpartisanmaster

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

There is no need to promote bitcoin because there are a lot of social media's who are already advertising bitcoins like youtube and facebook and because of that, all the cryptocurrencies are gaining more investors.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

there's a lot people promoting bitcoin in social media and by using videos to promote bitcoin. i think thats enough to promote bitcoin to know other people that bitcoin is exist..
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:50:17 PM

personally I tried to promote it by telling people that it gives an extra job and earnings, they were convinced and invested but then everyone started to pretend as btc trader experts in the bull market. When it fell they become rrabits again and I am not trying to promote it anymore
TiffanyLien23

Merit: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin. Like Signature Campaign, Facebook Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Medium Campaign and Instagram Campaign. Social media was one of the most popular ways to promote bitcoin. Many investors really gets atttact of it and they want to invest.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

actually easy to advertise the bitcoin as decentralized virtual cryptocurrency because bitcoin is including in the world of new technology without new technologey no cryptocurrency, online pormoting for bitcoin are the best way to advertise bitcoin but need make powerful convincing strategy to get an attention of people the importance of bitcoin.
BenBitcoin77

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:13:47 PM

Social networking is the best way to promote bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: