Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:12:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ways to promote Bitcoin  (Read 2974 times)
Melon12

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin,you .ca promote it in social media like in Facebook, Twitter and more social media sites, you can also share to your family and friends how bitcoin  change  your lives.you can promote  bitcoin for them you can also help them.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:40:14 PM

I do not know how daily payments with bitcoin will spread information about it in the world. A much more effective method is the most common advertising in the form of videos on the Internet, websites and blogs on social networks.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:43:25 PM

if you have the benefits from bitcoin? you can promote bitcoin in many ways.

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

if you have any idea how to promote bitcoins just share here.

Number 3 item is the best. If I do have a business establishment, I'll accept Bitcoin or any other crypto currency as payment. The best way promote it is to show others how useful it is and how profitable it will be to the individual.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

The way to promote bitcoin are posting in social media like Facebook twitter instagram and other social media about bitcoin and you can advertise bitcoin in some site and you can join in campaign to promote some businesa in the bitcoin.

Along with that the most effective and easiest way to promote bitcoin is to show your relatives and your friends and family that how you are earning with bitcoin and to explain them about all the features of bitcoin and to show them the benefits which will give them in the future so they will then adopt it and will invest in bitcoin. And after getting the benefit they will also do the same to invite other people to bitcoin.
biascoin

Activity: 108
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

-By explaining bitcoin to others, spread the word about bitcoin and take note you must learn more about bitcoin to do this.
-If you have skills in blogging, design, video and photo editing, web design, etc. Create something different out of your skills to promote bitcoin.
-If you have business establishment try to experiment to accept bitcoin currency.

HERE YOU ARE,  another post promoting PROPAGANDA AND INDOCTRINATION TO PUMP THE "CURRENCY". Welcome to BTCUBBLECOIN
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:58:48 AM

I do have the benefits from bitcoin as almost every early investor, but why I have to spend my time and energy to promote it. If the price will keep growing it won't need any promotion.
chalbinov

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

people will know how search and find information if they are interested, i agree to the point that small businesses should start promoting and accepting bitcoin that will push people to search and download and try it in the end.
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:40:32 AM

Social media could offer a great help advertising bitcoin, we all know that this platforms has over a billion users all over the world so it would be a great instrument to use when advertising. If you are a good speaker, you can start conducting a seminars about bitcoin in certain universities around your town it would be a good start.
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:41:55 AM

The best ways to promote this have always been and will remain Facebook Twitter such a much visited site.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

Actually, I already spread bitcoin to other by explaining what I know and I get. and many people can accept and enthusiastic.

Yes, basically everyone wants a profit, and bitcoin can make it happen. For those who are willing to accept bitcoin positively they will be able to benefit from bitcoin.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

I think it is possible to promote Bitcoin by advertising on TV. Bitcoin will be easily spread in the market. Or we can rent Bitcoin ads on big Youtube channels so Bitcoin can easily reach people. I think this is the only way we can contribute to promoting Bitcoin quickly.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Victor$

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

I think that the best way of promoting bitcoin is social media like Facebook, Twitter, instagram, Linkedin, telegram because most people are using these social media. Furthermore, we can share about bitcoin to all your friends, relatives and family.

Exactly now everyone is using social media and it is way to improve the economy of the bitcoin for me nothing is better than bitcoin so it want it to be improved and saved for long time. My all facebook friends are using bitcoin it is because I use to make post about bitcoin none my account also we can use YouTube for the promotion of bitcoin, TV advertisement can play vital role in to make bitcoin famous worldwide.
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

I think there are many ways to promote bitcoin. For example, we can publicize bitcoin through TV advertisements, which can increase the popularity of bitcoin and make bitcoin better promoted. We can also use social software to promote bitcoins, which can attract more young people to invest in bitcoins.
Geljames28

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

There are some interesting ideas that we can promote bitcoin. When promoting bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, the primary goal is to put the branding out there for everyone to see. We can promote bitcoin by making billboards, featuring Bitcoin-related themes, bitcoin clothing, or through media.  The Great Canadian Water Co. has come up with a mockup design for Bitcoin water bottles. In fact, they will be sold for Bitcoin if there is enough demand to produce these labels.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:34:54 PM

There are some interesting ideas that we can promote bitcoin. When promoting bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, the primary goal is to put the branding out there for everyone to see. We can promote bitcoin by making billboards, featuring Bitcoin-related themes, bitcoin clothing, or through media.  The Great Canadian Water Co. has come up with a mockup design for Bitcoin water bottles. In fact, they will be sold for Bitcoin if there is enough demand to produce these labels.

There are lot of ways on how to promote Bitcoin either online or offline, but the most effective way is through online promotion. Online promotion by the use of social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and even Google. In our modern world spreading news to everyone is easier and faster. There are also forums that helps people more understand and can help gain more information about btc. By promoting btc online and offline awareness about will be attain.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:54:00 PM

The problem is, if you tell people how easy it is to earn money with cryptocurrencies, they are skeptical. So they dont believe and they thinks such a scam. So first of all, you have to tell them what cryptocurrencies are. What the blockchain technologie ist, how it works, and why its so geniues. And why its better to trust a computer algorhytm then to a bank where humans work Wink
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:00:58 PM

You can advertise bitcoin through the media. with ads on youtube. Game software. Or you can advertise Bitcoin by introducing Bitcoin to your friends and family.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
claydeey

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

Today bitcoin is known for being a cryptocurrency and investment but there are still people who don't know how bitcoin works that's why there is still a need to promote Bitcoin. Although there are several ways to promote bitcoin for me social media is still the best way to Bitcoin.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

There are many ways to promote bitcoin. Like Signature Campaign, Facebook Campaign, Twitter Campaign, Medium Campaign and Instagram Campaign. Social media was one of the most popular ways to promote bitcoin. Many investors really gets atttact of it and they want to invest.
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

There will always be the best way to promote this medio twitter facebook YouTube there is always teeming with a lot of information in that chitse and about the crypto currency and not only
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: