Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ANN] CRYPTOFLIX 🌟🌟🚀 Watch Movies. Fund Films. Get Cryptos. Repeat.  (Read 42456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

I am puzzled about Cryptoflix' business model. How can they do all those things promised in the whitepaper, undercut competitors and yet be self-sustainable?

That's something I wonder with lots of projects. They are all 100% dream scenarios wherein EVERYTHING goes right and there is no competition.

It's really complicated to be 100% sure of the success of the Platform, or even more about its future evolution promised by Wpp, but in Cryptoflix what makes me hopeful is the branch they chose to work on, having someone start this segment in Blockchain where many failed, and with a script less full of empty promises, it makes me believe, I see possibility of accomplishment in at least 80% of what they want, and in a future of legalizations, they would not have problems, because they can adapt without much change your script
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

I am puzzled about Cryptoflix' business model. How can they do all those things promised in the whitepaper, undercut competitors and yet be self-sustainable?

That's something I wonder with lots of projects. They are all 100% dream scenarios wherein EVERYTHING goes right and there is no competition.
Sure, they usually consider perfect conditions for doing business. However, there is some information how they are gonna solve different problems and issues appearing meanwhile.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:42:57 PM

The idea is just brilliant ! Only the baddest thing is the 'Flix' at the end of the name, was it necessary because we doesn't need Netflix V2 !
But in general, i like the idea and the concept, this token might fly as soon as there's a working project available, well, good luck with that !

This made for marketing purposes specially I think. But there is nothing bad. May be this will attract more people to project.

Exactly. So if you ask me this 'flix'-ending was a great move. When you hear the name of the project, you instantly think of Netflix and start to get curious about the project.

I like the name too. It has a high brand recognition if you will. "Crypto" and "(net)"Flix".

That is where people think totally different. I don't like the similarity to Netflix in the name because it looks that someone tries to use it for getting fast money. I would like to see an original name, but well, you can't have everything.
I think this is not so significant - The name does not make the man, the man makes the name. The same with projects - if these guys can reach their goals then their platform will be used by millions people. I remember when I first saw the name "Google" 20 years ago - and then I did not like it - but time passed and it became the search engine number 1.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:02:16 PM

You are absolutely right. Let's look at netflix. I think they will do all they can to attract more users. Will be hard for CRYPTOFLIX to reach customers from them.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

You are absolutely right. Let's look at netflix. I think they will do all they can to attract more users. Will be hard for CRYPTOFLIX to reach customers from them.

ambition is key of successful project. if cryptoflix only think how to attract users to use their platform, they will lose. but, if they beleive that they can defeat netflix as their ambition, they will do anything to do it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

ambition is key of successful project. if cryptoflix only think how to attract users to use their platform, they will lose. but, if they beleive that they can defeat netflix as their ambition, they will do anything to do it.

They don't need to defeat anyone, Netflix has a different model, you can't really compare them

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:05:16 PM

The idea is just brilliant ! Only the baddest thing is the 'Flix' at the end of the name, was it necessary because we doesn't need Netflix V2 !
But in general, i like the idea and the concept, this token might fly as soon as there's a working project available, well, good luck with that !

This made for marketing purposes specially I think. But there is nothing bad. May be this will attract more people to project.

Exactly. So if you ask me this 'flix'-ending was a great move. When you hear the name of the project, you instantly think of Netflix and start to get curious about the project.
Marketing is a very entertaining thing. Those and other techniques applied when any project is just daunting! And guide CRYPTOFLIX understand this. therefore, I am sure that the project will be popular.

hanshammer

Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:35:18 PM

Hey guys. I know I said a video would be up today but it did not happen because of scheduling issues. Christian and I will have the AMA tomorrow, so it will be available within 24 hours.

Sorry for the delay, we appreciate your patience!

Dont forget to do the #AMA with questions for tomorrow!! Grin
#AMA Will you announce some movies that will be on your platform before the end of the ICO? I think that is the best way to attract users.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:49:39 PM

Hey guys. I know I said a video would be up today but it did not happen because of scheduling issues. Christian and I will have the AMA tomorrow, so it will be available within 24 hours.

#AMA  I assume you've been already contacting potential partners. Will we hear about a partnership before the token sale in April?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

They don't need to defeat anyone, Netflix has a different model, you can't really compare them

Comparing Netflix and Cryptoflix is not fair in the beginning i think, maybe in 5 years but not now. Cryptoflix should start steadily..

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

Also platforms like Netflix, you can't beat them you try to get some share in them.

But like you said they are not really competitors.

Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

Also platforms like Netflix, you can't beat them you try to get some share in them.

But like you said they are not really competitors.

I have always thought that setting great goals helps achieve great achievements. But today it does not seem realistic to try to unseat Netflix.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:12:08 PM

Thanks for the heads up,

#AMA what is the profit share structure between directors, cryptoflix and movie backers? Or are there any sharing system for this?

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:16:03 PM

#AMA  I assume you've been already contacting potential partners. Will we hear about a partnership before the token sale in April?
And what kind of video? maybe I missed something, this interview? Will it be available in the cryptoflix YouTube channel?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:23:48 PM

a lot of question i see and a the interest of the community and the investors is great. I am looking forward to the answers tomorrow.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

And I was looking forward to((( Well, okay, thanks for the heads up, occasionally when the administration supports such a connection with your potential investors. Waiting for tomorrow)
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/cryptoflix

The rating there is only 7 out of 10. Not enough for such a promising project. It is interesting with what it is connected. Probably with the fact that, according to experts, the idea does not contain something original. However, all these ratings are highly subjective.

So for the so called "experts" give to unbanked people a platform to watch non-pirated movies on demand and a platform for movies' crowdfuding, isn't original. Lol experts
I am also a bit surprised about the rating of 7 out of 10. There are no infomation why they gave a 7.
Interestin is that the category "idea" is marked as "usual". In my opinion it is a awesome idea with much portential.
The Team is rated as "Mid-Level-Team". If they do so. I am looking forward if there are changes in idea and team if the project goes on.

Well I also think a 7 out of 10 is a bit low here, more like a 8.5 in my eyes. There are some weak points but this project looks really solid and they have a real vision at least.
you are right the vote is a little low also in my opinion deserved at least 8.5 maybe with time they will change their mind and assign a higher rating, however it is further advertising, visibility
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

Why do you care if your name will appear in credits Grin Grin? Maybe they will put your name I don't know, I'll care only about if a movie will give me profits

They probably won't put all the nicknames of anonymous crypto investors in their credits but maybe from the top contributors?

Maybe like kickstarter they can offer tiers when donating. Like donate x amount and get your name in the credits. But what i would really like to see is also your profile on Cryptoflix growing and showing the movies you've backed. That's something to be proud of and would be fun if you can share it.
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

Why do you care if your name will appear in credits Grin Grin? Maybe they will put your name I don't know, I'll care only about if a movie will give me profits

They probably won't put all the nicknames of anonymous crypto investors in their credits but maybe from the top contributors?

Maybe like kickstarter they can offer tiers when donating. Like donate x amount and get your name in the credits. But what i would really like to see is also your profile on Cryptoflix growing and showing the movies you've backed. That's something to be proud of and would be fun if you can share it.
Nah, in my opinion this is too overthinked and too complicated to work
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:20:29 PM

Nah, in my opinion this is too overthinked and too complicated to work

There are people who are excited to see their name come out in a movie and feel part of it. It does not make me feel anything special but I can understand why others like.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: