Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:31:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin legal???  (Read 2970 times)
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

Demographic is very complicated, for example in my country in southeast asia. the state rejects crypto currency because its transaction model is not centralized. but with the ripple coin it could be an option because of its centralized system model. even ripple for now has been working with several banks in several countries.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

Bitcoin is of interest to law enforcement agencies, tax authorities, and legal regulators, all of which are trying to understand how the cryptocurrency fits into existing frameworks. The legality of your bitcoin activities will depend on who you are, where you live, and what you are doing with it.

bitcoin is not legal but also its not illegal. its just a virtual money to use on the internet. maybe depend on the country you live in/used it. some country take action about it to legalize bitcoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

Many countries legalized btc but the other are not just because maybe the government does not get any taxes came from btc.As we know our government always collecting taxes for each countrymen because we are earning profits and that is a one big reason.

tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

Bitcoin is of interest to law enforcement agencies, tax authorities, and legal regulators, all of which are trying to understand how the cryptocurrency fits into existing frameworks. The legality of your bitcoin activities will depend on who you are, where you live, and what you are doing with it.

bitcoin is not legal but also its not illegal. its just a virtual money to use on the internet. maybe depend on the country you live in/used it. some country take action about it to legalize bitcoin.

Actually mate you made me confused on your opinion. Well, on my part it depends on each country since many country didn't authorized bitcoin even just visiting those sites still doesn't exist. Here in my country bitcoin is lega which supported by our government and make us easy like in paying our bills by using coins.ph accessible to other business establishments that could pay via online without standing in line which can pay in instant via internet connections using a coins.ph apps.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:51:15 PM

Yes bitcoin is legal unless your country will strictly prohibited bitcoin and ban the bitcoin.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:59:04 PM

in our country bitcoin is legal i don't think so because some country there government don't want to use bitcoin i think of china? although in our country you can enjoy filling in bitcoin our join in big campaign
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

yes, I think it is the right time for us to show them that Bitcoin is reliable. so if the current government is a good thing for us. because then we can get closer to the lawn.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

indeed the government is currently looking at and getting interested in the world of Cryptocurrency. this is due to the rapid increase of the Crypto world and mature progress. thereby triggering their interest. this is an exciting news for Bitcoiner like us. this could be the first step of Bitcoin's legalization in Indonesia.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:42:48 PM

In my country bitcoin is legal.. however is not clear if you have to pay taxes on profits you made... I hope there will be a worldwide regulation about this....

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
allwithpassion

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

REDL is absolutely legal!
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

There are no obstacles in front of you in order not to be legal. but the states are worried because they can not control the cryptographic world.  Roll Eyes

Some countries are exploiting their own regulations to declare the cryptocurrencies as nonlegal assets. Investors are hardly battling against the authorities which cannot get control over the cryptos. Governments are slowly adapting to the current situation and they are trying with adaptation to take control over the cryptos. They won't succeed in this matters but they can try.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some countries are proclaiming the cryptos in a positive way and in that ways, they are acquiring the support of the people. I am hoping for the future implementation of the Bitcoin into the countries economy and proclamation of it as the equal currency to the centralized.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Manc89

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

For me even if bitcoin did not supported by goverment I can say its legal because of this is the only way that people can make a huge income by participating forum activities.

There is no law mention if your government does not allow you to use bitcoin then bitcoin is still legal.
Legal or not is depending on the government. Bitcoin is legal in some country and ilegal in ome country
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:02:15 PM

yes bitcoin is legal it follows all rules and regulations of the government and this time it is top and safe from others.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Bitcoin is technology. It is important to remember that not the handles are wrong, but not the machine guns that kill people, these are people who make mistakes. We should not do bitkoyn illegal, it's like banning electricity only because someone does not follow security procedures and does not harm themselves.
Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:09:57 PM

Bitcoins may be considered money, but not legal currency.
..using bitcoin to buy goods and services is not illegal too..
Thoughg using btc is safe ..as long as it is not used to illicit purchases or activities.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

Open your eyes to the world. Some countries legalize bitcoin, some countries bring regulations to cryptocoin. Some countries are between two worlds. Lot of dramas take place right now. Blockchain technology will be the future of transactions. So CRYPTO will be the future. I am sure everybody will accept bitcoin in future,

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

Bitcoin play good role for society and economy of country,Bitcoin is legalize in many countries and also going legal over all globe but it will take some time.Bitcoin is platform for generations where they can learn and earn,It is a place to employ skills and expertise.Near future Bitcoin will be commonly used as a legal currency over all the world.

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

Well, my father says that it is illegal and Bitcoin is HYIP Smiley Smiley Smiley But in reality there is a lack of legislation in this field, so nobody can determine correct definition. But I stick to legitimation of BTC in all over the world
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

The legal status of Bitcoin and the digital currency is still a hot debate to date, but significant progress is evident in some countries. Some countries legalize bitcoin but there are some countries also that have not legalize bitcoin.
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:45:00 PM

Unless there are laws regulating Bitcoin than no it isn't legal but since there are no laws against it hence Bitcoin isn't illegal too. Currently Bitcoin is big enough that no government is going to make the mistake of banning it and keeping themselves out of the crypto movement when the whole world is accepting it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: