Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:49:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin legal???  (Read 2970 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

For me it is legal. Because now you can use bitcoin for transactions, buying things online and sending money to love ones. Although some countries did not allow since they have their own crypto currency. And it is very popular now and many peope are using it.

Depending on the country, of course. In most countries BTC hasn’t been fully included to legal framework and all regulatory schemes, but still it is legal. Or just not regulated - but that does not mean illegal, does it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:27:29 PM

I think that the cryptocurrencies  is too unstable and I quite understand the governments of some countries that are trying to limit the influence of coins and to protect their citizens it is investing money to some Ponzi scheme.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

Yes ! Bitcoin is legal in most countries in the world. In fact some companies or organizations uses bitcoin as a rewards or salaries to their employees. There are some online jobs that paying bitcoin to the job hunters when they finish their tasks or works. But some country banned the using of bitcoins in their respective country because they think that bitcoin is a scam.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

Some countries accept bitcoin as a legal payment method, and some of the countries decline it at all. Anyway while its decentralized - its always will be legal for us)))
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

I think it depends on which country you are in.
If you're in a more democratic country, it's legal to hold bitcoin and trade bitcoins most of the time.
If you are in a country that bans bitcoin, you may be arrested.

You are absolutely right. In my country you can deal with crypto but it seems to me it is illegal to exchange crypto into cash
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Yes, bitcoin is legal because it is a recognized crypto coin and it wasn't declared as being illegal. I think it is legal

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

Much depends on what country you are in, because the legislation of some countries has not yet regulated activities regarding cryptocurrencies, and some have banned them at all.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

I read that in some states in the United States bitcoin and in general the activity regarding cryptocurrency is considered illegal.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

Governments of different countries of the world regard the cryptocurrency and its regulation as a whole differently. Colombia has launched its own coin, which is supported at the national level with oil and gas.
JDS1000

Activity: 414

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:35:08 PM

Bitcoin is illegal only in those countries where it is not allowed. And where it is allowed, it is legal I very much wait when in our country bitcoin will become legal Grin
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:40:37 PM

It depends on the country - at the moment, only few of them consider Bitcoin illegal. The global tendention is aimed one the technologies development, and blockchain and Bitcoin are the part it. I think most governments are interested in cryptocurrency usage.
icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:48:54 PM

It's legal now, and it will be more and more legal: somewhere you can buy a car, somewhere aviatikets, somewhere house or flat. but maybe there will be government taxes on you profit.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

Well, it's a surreal discussion: may be you never think about bitcoin in this way, but they are just some points in a strange videogame in the internet.
So, of course they are legal. What it's more strange is that someone likes to exchange these points with usual money, and this of course is very suspect.
But it's very difficul to understand how they can make illegal a videogame... :-)
We'll see.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:22:40 PM

Bitcoin is completely legal. We can use it in the country you are in, for example vacation or shopping. If you use bitcoin and make a profit, you declare it and pay taxes.Governments demand tax from crypto money trade. Play according to the rules. Yes, your wife will be reduced, but you are by law.
I completely agree, now only some countries openly prohibit operations with crypto currencies. The rest of the countries allow the use of crypto currencies. The most important thing is to pay tax on profits received in any way, including crypto currency. Therefore, if you pay taxes, then crypto currency is legal.
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

i don't think bitcoin is illegal. am yet to see country  thats kicking against it.
panarama29

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:31:16 PM

yes i agree that cryptocurrency is legal,because some of the countries allow operation with cryptocurrencies,,while other prohibit it,,the most important thing is to pay the tax on the profit you made,,more also its one the advancement in technology,,just to make everything easier and more convienent,,so for this reason cryptocurrency its legal
Sureness

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:42:03 PM

yes i agree that cryptocurrency is legal,because some of the countries allow operation with cryptocurrencies,,while other prohibit it,,the most important thing is to pay the tax on the profit you made,,more also its one the advancement in technology,,just to make everything easier and more convienent,,so for this reason cryptocurrency its legal

For me I think its legal because it is handled by the Governments in every country whos having a bitcoin but if its not a governments then it is handled by the professionals.
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:54:02 PM

As far as I know, he is legal everywhere, well, or at least not prohibited. Many states have not yet decided what to do with it, so it is not allowed, but at the same time it is not forbidden, there are actually no problems with it
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:54:55 PM

We all know that now days bitcoin is a new trend of digital currency, or even it is the first time of digital currency. Many people around the world have much interesting in it because it is claimed as the new of digital currency provides good system and low of coast transaction. The problem is now not all countries have regulations or laws to legalize it, only certain countries allow it. However, as long as it has much advantages and not lose others, I think it is good even though it is not regulated. It  depends on what mentioned, who we are, where we are from, and what we do.

JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:02:21 PM

For me I think its legal because it is handled by the Governments in every country whos having a bitcoin but if its not a governments then it is handled by the professionals.

Bitcoin is totally legal because most of the country are really into bitcoin but saying that most of the country agree to this kind of organization i think there are few who are not because some of the government don't allow btc on their country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: