Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2583 times)
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:26:39 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)
Your doing this seriously mate. Take a balance lifestyle and continue your life as a normal person. You have your family and friends that need your time if your bored. Too much concentration on this is not good it will create a nervous breakdown when you will be disappointed if the price will not go on your side. Just take it easy and relax. Life must go on with or without bitcoin, but it will be good if bitcoin will be here as we have a option or extra income aside from our present jobs. If bitcoin will gone for good, then just accept it and move on. I'm sure another technology your come.
dungthuy

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

yes,when have btc my life more busy,i have work to do,have thing to see,my life no longer boring
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

The inevitable sadness and disappointment for all bitcoin users if bitcoin is lost. More for those who have long lived by relying on the benefits of bitcoin. But the fact is we still have to live a life, so we must continue to follow the spirit even though no bitcoin is a mainstay of income.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

unbelievable.If it is true then I would have the same condition as you.Because i love bitcoin and bitcointalk.Because of this bitcointalk I can learn a lot.That was able to change my own life.If Bitcoin is vanish, then life will be restored again.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

i don't know but sometime for me bitcoin bring me to boring Grin

loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

Not really, I have friends to work with if you're bored, family to talk with, but internet life will be so much boring if bitcoin fades away.... Just playing and watching but never been productive.
Yes, Objectively speaking, I do not think there is no bitcoin, life will be boring. But for some people, bitcoin is an investment, a passion. But the desire for wealth is always the thought of most people investing in bitcoin and crypto. With bitcoin, they have extra efforts in life. It is still the good that brings them.
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

Actually if bitcoins is being part of your daily works everyday, in your life and when in a few blink of your eyes it will be  probihited or ban,thats the time you feel bored because bitcoin is part of your daily rotation job and its gives us a good profit and in the other hand its exercising to ourself to become a good entrepreneurs in the crypto world.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:18:47 AM

I sleep and wake up this days with my PC,having so much to do on my head with bitcointalk and all the campaigns,it fun away but it dose not mean life will be boring if bitcoin is no more, i most find something to do to keep myself busy.
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:21:35 AM

if bitcoin is lost, i will lose my source of income, maybe my life will come back as it used to be focus only work in office and earn just enough money for my life.
After getting to know bitcoin, my phone is very useful, maybe if bitcoin is not there I will just use my handphone for things that are not important and less useful.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

yes you are boring really life without bitcoin because the bitcoin forum for me is the best work that is even in the house you are lying and lying down you can do it and you will earn more when you reboot unlike other jobs that even It's hard work for your boss to take a little bit of your salary.
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:27:14 AM

unimaginable, I am equal to you, I can spend my time in front of a laptop for bitcoin between 10 hours to 12 hours. if this is the case, maybe I will look for another busy or find a new job to fill the vacancy of my time.

yes. Bitcoin is deeply involved in our lives. We also need bitcoin in our daily lives. That day is not late, we can not go without bitcoin. We can not move with more money. If we have more money, then there is a risk of life. But you can carry any amount of bitcoin with you, no one will understand, there will be no risk at all. Whether you are a home or a car, shopping, everything you can do with bitcoin. Bitcoin is my dream, it's my income source. Without Bitcoin life will be very annoying. I do not want bitcoin to die. I want to be alive forever bitcoin.
taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

I can't thinking without bitcoin. truly I saying, if bitcoin die I don't  know what I do? Bitcoin is a complicated and liquid money,  bitcoin is a network.  Bitcoin is a save sending platform.it is a very good platform for income.Bitcoin is my dream and my passion.
    In this moment so many people know about bitcoin.Bitcoin is becoming more pop day by day in this world. It is a important thing of our life. So I think without Bitcoin,  life will be too much boring.
Carmen03

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

If bitcoin I feel sad and bad in my mind I spend more time in doing the activities . If bitcoin will ban from our country will vanish one day. Then what happen , my life is boring .I enjoy  time and give time in joining the campaign . I cant imagine without bitcoin . My life will not be productive . It makes my mind enjoyable in answering the campaign. I want to invest in Bitcoin .
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:37:38 PM

I am new to bitcoin Although in a short time, I also feel the benefits of bitcoin. But I will still live my life as usual, as before I knew about bitcoin. because I still have real work still in production.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

I spent most of my day on bitcointalk, I'm pretty sure if a bitcoin becomes my current main job to fulfill my daily needs
Bitcoin is my partner in whole day I spent my time in bitcoin because it fulfills my day and provide my needs. Bitcoin is my life, my work it gives me work and income, my life without bitcoin is boring and useless. Bitcoin makes me happy and gives me good future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

Before I've known about crypto, I have a simple life. I am a career-driven person who wants to be one of the best engineers. Then Bitcoin came into my life. It really changed my life and now I am falling in love so deep, and without it, I think I am going to be crazy. Not just boring, I will go crazy if Bitcoin will be ban here in our country.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

Yess i agree with you. bitcoin and this community always in my thought.
let us support the bitcoin community and spread the good word about it, so the bitcoin will stay exist in the world.
nandamo

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

If bitcoin will die so bitcointalk too and that's the saddest thing. Bitcointalk is a community that share knowledge and interactions to each other.
BITCOIN IS LIFE BUT BITCOINTALK IS LIFER  Cheesy
though I am still a newbie, I enjoy interactions and reading topics here in bitcointalk.org
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

Without bitcoin my life would be boring,.Bitcoin was part of my daily life,i miss posting in the forum,not just to earned money but also to learn knowledge from it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

I do sympathize with you when that time comes since I am also one of the user who profit in this kind of industry. But I think it shouldn't be a ground for you to depend all of your life to it. There are several jobs their that can give you decent pays that can sustain you daily living as well as save some of it on the future. I believe you already know that bitcoins was still unpredictable in many ways.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: