Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:58:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2583 times)
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

life will be really boring if there is no bitcoin. no challenge, and there will be no heart gymnastics when looking at the bitcoin prices are drop in the market.
I spent my wholeday working in bitcoin cause it brings me hapiness in front of computer. Without bitcoin my life so boring cause bitcoin is challenge for me in investing cause the value is not stable. I dont care the value of bitcoin but I know myself bitcoin brings happiness in my life.
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:19:33 PM

It is good that he is with us. When I participate with a bounty or get or buy a crypt, I feel the future next to me
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

I see many topics like this, honestly many people who already addicted to Bitcoin, could be Bitcoin makes addiction? Maybe yes, because at least in 1 week i will certainly want to always return to this forum to see the latest updates about crypto news, this happened to myself. I have had a regular job, family and outdoors activities, but discuss Bitcoin and see developments in the market makes me interest.
cherryfer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

You are just saying it because you already engage yourself to cryptocurrency. If there is no cryptocurrency or you don't engage in it at the beginning, everything will be normal.
And if Bitcoin will die, which is very impossible to happen, there are other alts out there that can get the crown from Bitcoin.
One thing is for sure, cryptos will not be gone, even there are some fails.
I think you should go to mars and bring your fancy ideas.
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

depending on the attitude of each person. In my opinion, only people who use bitcoin live possibly can happen. Maybe for them the bitcoin tapa does not have the money.  Grin
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

Life without bitcoin maybe boring because half of my life now is now focused on btc.  Most of my available time goes to btc but i managed to keep my responsibilities as a mom and trader.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

I will continue  to do what I am doing if bitcoin dies. Bitcoin is not do and die affair, that is why is recommended  to invest amount of money you can  afford to lose.

Probably yes, like for me which is enjoying much in bitcoin world. Without bitcoin i feel bored and missed the excitement of it.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Chaki

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

It is not totally boring, some part of having a bitcoin will be boring when it's gone, especially the competition of BTC to country's money, before we only have one choice to use when we buy things that is the use of fiat but now BTC was introduce and some feature of this thing is amazing!

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
CutieKeisha

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:43:23 PM

correct! That is so true!
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

Bitcoin is good for those who have it. There is no charm in seeing bitcoin news if you don't own it. It is same like money. Like without money life is boring, same is the case with bitcoin. Without bitcoin, you will not be rich and will be bored.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

yes without bitcoin life is never be the same because bitcoin has become part of my life. I wake up with bitcoin and I sleep at night with bitcoin. when I say that what I mean is the first I check in the morning is bitcoin and the last thiNg I am doing in the night is bitcoin also..so definitely life is boring.
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:25:18 PM

Losing bitcoin would be like dooms day for me. Everything would be a mess without it. Bitcoin plays a vital role in my life right now since it has been providing all my needs to sustain the needs of my loved ones. It is also a great way for me to earn and secure my kids' future so it would be hard to start over without it.
Romaniluna

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

Take part in Bounty program and get token after ICO is my main job!!
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

Boringness is not so easy thing as you said.There are a lot of different things in this world.Bitcoin has become a part of our life.I agree.But,you know what,if bitcoin vanish,then another thing must come in our life.This is the real character of life.Life will go on.Happiness, sorrows, interesting, boring things every thing will come one by one in our life.Bitcoin is not the only mean of life.If it vanish,something else will come to make our life colorful..

qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:58:27 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin has already become an integral part of my life and I just have no idea what I will do if something happens to bitcoin. I am not saying that I will have to look again for a good way to earn money.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:02:33 PM

Now bitcoin become a one of my family member,to reduce my financial problem in my family.Bitcoin support me from all the financial needs.In a family life,we need money for everything.In that case bitcoin is very helpful to me.
hacking13

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:04:19 PM

I dont agree with this. Though i understand that some people might have gotten so attached to the bitcoin world but saying life will be boring without it dont count. It probably will just feel like a worker that lost his/her job. The sadness and emotion downtime will set in but with time one will get over it and move on with life. Looking for anptheer means to survive or engage yourself will be the only solution advisable as of thinking one's life will be boring.

But, Bitcoin is still here so make best use of it.
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

Now bitcoin become a one of my family member,to reduce my financial problem in my family.Bitcoin support me from all the financial needs.In a family life,we need money for everything.In that case bitcoin is very helpful to me.

Bitcoins need to be networked, and if global power, networks, and data communications are all shut down, then bitcoins will become worthless, and the bitcoin system will be useless. I don't think it will happen.
Bitcoin will survive for a long time.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

Same stands true for me as well. I spend almost 6 hours a day on Bitcointalk and on multiple exchanges. It has become an integral part of my life. My dad starts with trading on exchanges followed by posting and reading comments on Bitcointalk. I also quit my job long ago to devote all my time to cryptocurrencies.
If it finally ends one day, that would be the most disappointing day of my life. I will have to go back to my old and boring job. Same old 9-5 routine and again back to working hard for every dollar. I hate that life and I really hope that life doesn't take that ugly turn.
A lot of people I know are also as dependent on this channel for their income and I am sure they would be just as disappointed too.
gibranahnaf

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:35:40 PM

it is clear my life will be boring without bitcoin, even though I am a beginner I like doing something special, and have spent hours. can not be imagined if bitcoin destroyed, maybe I will return to be a lazy person and not pursue my dream again. Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: