Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:13:22 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

Bitcoin will be banned but not in the entire country, not every country does not like bitcoins because a place like japan is using cryptocurrency to improve their economy and in my own opinion, they do really have a very nice government leaders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:21:00 AM

If this ever happen, people will have no choice but to shift other kind of online earnings. Not really a boring one for me because its my extra work for my extra time. I beet to those people who use bitcoin as their main source of income will feel so terrible if bitcoin existence will vanish. I am very greatful for the introductory of bitcoin in my life, because it really help me a lot. But we cant center ourselves to bitcoin, like its the end of the world. There are other cryptocurrencies that we can use for the future. We cant tell that someday bitcoin might be replaced by other cryptos.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:27:04 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

i guess so,since this community has been part of my daily living,this has given my life another color and future..the very moment i get my first profit here i said to myself that this will bring me to better life together with my love ones and family.

Indeed, life without bitcoin would be boring but also less stresful. All this changes in the prica and on the market always give a thrill and excitement  and when I remember the feeling when checking the price after investment is made.
I think to all of us bitcoin has opened a whole new world of different possibilities and changed everyone's life, some for better some for worse but bitcoin world is a whole new experience and the taste of future.
What do you mean LESS STRESSFUL?so you think bitcoin is giving you stress ?why still living with this forum?you mem dont know whats coming out your mouth..
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:27:21 AM

without bitcoin, my life is colorless, although I often feel tired of having to do my work in bitcoin, but that makes my life colorful, because if I do not work in bitcoin then I will not take the time I have.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Tiktik

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:37:45 AM

thsi is for all rich people their life will become boring if theres no bitcoin in the world because rich people wants to invest this is that they want investing while lying in the bed but i can say that because of bitcoin theres a lot of people or theres a lot of poor people becamse rich because of this so this bitcoin is very helpful to all people especially to me.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

Well,if bitcoin will vanished we should find another job or other ways of extra income but it's a big difference working with bitcoin,investing in bitcoin is very exciting and heartbreaking because of the volatility of it's price.
        If you join a campaign like me,I feel enjoyment  of replying the thread and quoting others, maybe it is because english is not my first language and for me it's very enjoyable to compose grammar with the best of my knowledge and I hope this is understandable to everybody.
        And these all we miss without bitcoin.( the excitement, the enjoyment of learning, and the earning of money)

Kurtyp1010

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

On the off chance that this ever happen, individuals will have no real option except to move other sort of online profit. Not so much an exhausting one for me since its my additional work for my additional time. I beet to those individuals who utilize bitcoin as their fundamental wellspring of wage will feel so horrible if bitcoin presence will vanish. I am extremely greatful for the early on of bitcoin in my life, since it truly help me a ton. In any case, we cannot focus ourselves to bitcoin, similar to its the apocalypse. There are different cryptographic forms of money that we can use for what's to come. We cannot tell that some time or another bitcoin may be supplanted by different cryptos.
Golubhargava

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:13:13 AM

On the off chance that this ever happen, individuals will have no real option except to move other sort of online profit. Not so much an exhausting one for me since its my additional work for my additional time. I beet to those individuals who utilize bitcoin as their fundamental wellspring of wage will feel so horrible if bitcoin presence will vanish. I am extremely greatful for the early on of bitcoin in my life, since it truly help me a ton. In any case, we cannot focus ourselves to bitcoin, similar to its the apocalypse. There are different cryptographic forms of money that we can use for what's to come. We cannot tell that some time or another bitcoin may be supplanted by different cryptos.
yes because bitcoin makes u a independent and a self devloped person who are focusing on bitcon they dont want to do any job
paularies

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:21:12 AM

maybe we felt similar emotion which is sadness because bitcoin is almost our daily entertainment and at the same time it's our source of income. with or without bitcoin we need to move forward to our life because i believe there's a lot of entertainment not only a bitcoin.
jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:27:39 AM

I will sad if the bitcoin vanish in the world because we enjoy to post in bitcointalk and earning money and i practice my english skill to answer the certain topic in bitcoin i wish bitcoin will never die or vanish in this world.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:34:44 AM

The presence of bitcoin makes a lot of different things, especially for those of us who are accustomed to receiving and sending money to various worlds, if we rely on banks is not effective because the cost is very expensive, with bitcoin we can send small amount (even only $ 1) and of course with fees which is very small.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:41:47 AM

i don’t think so. if bitcoin vanish i will find new job and i will spend in my time in job.But unfortunately bitcoin will be the future currency.And yes if bitcoin vanish  many people will be bored because they spend there whole time in bitcoin trading.
If bitcoin will die it'll take time because bitcoin is now one of the future currency, and if bitcoin will die the plan of each people and the time they gave to bitcoin also die ,no more trading, investing and no more activities about bitcoin, for sure it will be boring.
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:48:50 AM

The presence of bitcoin makes a lot of different things, especially for those of us who are accustomed to receiving and sending money to various worlds, if we rely on banks is not effective because the cost is very expensive, with bitcoin we can send small amount (even only $ 1) and of course with fees which is very small.
In addition to making some people are addicted to bitcoin, it is not too bad because they will also get finances from what they invest or they do in cryptocurrency

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

Not really, I have friends to work with if you're bored, family to talk with, but internet life will be so much boring if bitcoin fades away.... Just playing and watching but never been productive.
,,,Probably, Maybe I won't spending too much time and effort using the  internet without bitcoin, because bitcoin is my asset as a source of income. To those lack of wisdom about the potential of bitcoin, I think they need perseverance to become an optimist, An optimist sees success where others sees failure.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:03:38 AM

It would be sad and boring if bitcoin goes away, it's always going to be mundane. Bitcoin provided more than just an opportunity,
it gave that sense of excitement and productivity in all of us. We used to open our smart phones and laptops to check and look in
emails, social media and YouTube. But when bitcoin came it was something entirely else, you can see and make money from it.
It's a change that I am highly grateful and thankful for. Bitcoin added colors, dimensions and tones to people's lives, investments
were made more easier, accessible and convenient. It's a profound life changing innovation.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:17:50 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 09:03:39 AM by Tharel

Life without bitcoin will always be traditional, old school and difficult when it comes to financial transactions. Bitcoin saves our lives from falling in line inside a money transfer booth and going into a bank to make financial transactions, etc.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

If I could see the benefits that Bitcoin has for everyone, I can say that without Bitcoin, life would be very boring. People will no longer live in a market where digital currency technology is convenient, economical, wide and safe. Investors will no longer have profitable investments from Bitcoin. There is no fun time or worry about market changes...
vitalife555

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

Right now, bitcoin is undergoing a process of transformation.
This transition bitcoin from the hands of the owners of the standard intellect, people of excitement, fatalists, - those who bought it at the time of birth bitcoin. ..
The transition bitcoin is now in the hands of new owners - highly intelectual that exclude all risks in their business.
This will create conditions for the arrival of the assets of classical investors and the stability of bitcoins in the near future with a constant decrease in the level of risks, which we see, for example, work on a legal basis, high activity in the subject of the topic of the high-level crypto currency, for example G20.
         P.S.: This confirms the completion of the process of transformation of bitcoin, the transition from smart people's hands to very clever and strong!

Имeннo ceйчac биткoин пpoxoдит пpoцecc тpaнcфopмaции. Этo пepexoд биткoин из pyк oблaдaтeлeй cтaндapтнoгo интeлeктa, людeй aзapтa, фaтaлиcтoв тoecть тex кoтopыe eгo кyпили eщё нa мoмeнт poждeния биткoин. .. Пepexoд биткoин тeпepь yжe в pyки нoвыx oблaдaтeлeй - выcoкoинтeлeктyaльныx кoтopыe иcключaют вce pиcки в cвoём бизнece. Этo coздacт ycлoвия для пpиxoдa aктивoв клaccичecкиx инвecтopoв и cтaбильнocти биткoин в cкopoм бyдyщeм c пocтoянным пoнижeниeм ypoвня pиcкoв, чтo и видим, кaк нaпpимep paбoтa нaд юpидичecкoй бaзoй, выcoкaя aктивнocть paзвития тeмaтики тeмы кpиптoвaлюты нa выcшeм ypoвнe, нaпpимep G20..
     P.S.: Этo пoдтвepждaeт зaвepшeния пpoцeca тpaнcфopмaции биткoин, пepexoд из pyк yмныx людeй в pyки oчeнь yмныx и cильныx
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

I am pretty much addicted to it from the way i know about crypto. it get me addicted into it even tough sometimes i've about getting worried when trading or invest on ICO, but really, all of those are dissapear once we get profit more than we expected. Bitcoin make me crazy and addicted to join on some group and make a discussion and sharing tips with others.
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:03:34 AM

Life without bitcoin will always be traditional, old school and difficult when it comes to financial transactions. Bitcoin saves our lives from the falling in line in the money transfer booth and going into a bank and making financial transactions, etc.
I agree with you! Without Bitcoin, traditional markets will not advance human progress so quickly. People will have to spend a lot of time, effort and money on transactions ... But I believe that with constant creativity, if Bitcoin is not born, there will be another form that is also advanced,  modern as Bitcoin to meet human needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: