Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 07:20:24 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 07:30:45 PM by Doell

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)
Yes, I also spend a lot of time doing things about bitcoin every day. If bitcoin died, my life would be boring. But I think if bitcoin dies, it will soon be replaced by altcoins. We will be interested in another coin.
I can not imagine if my days without Bitcoin Because bitcoin has become a necessity for me like basic needs, because every day I always work and open this forum to get bitcoin, bitcoin is also one of my income to meet my needs, especially in economy, Hopefully it will not happen because it will be very boring my life if that happens

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

Yes, I also spend a lot of time doing things about bitcoin every day. If bitcoin died, my life would be boring. But I think if bitcoin dies, it will soon be replaced by altcoins. We will be interested in another coin.
I can not imagine if my days without Bitcoin Because bitcoin has become a necessity for me like basic needs, because every day I always work and open this forum to get bitcoin, bitcoin is also one of my income to meet my needs, especially in economy, Hopefully it will not happen because it will be very boring my life if that happens
Bitcoin is now becoming an important part of our life therefore we can say that day without bitcoin will really be boring, i think as time pass bitcoin need is also increasing becasue we are becming more faclitating with bitcoin, currently we are mostly use bitcoin for online purpose but hopefully very soon we will become able to use bitcoin in our local shops also.
Victor$

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

Of course, life without bitcoin will be boring if you have been involved in investing or buying for a long time and then it will happen that it ceases to exist
Yes without bitcoin life will become extremely boring and then a lot of people will lose the way of earning people will feel bore in free time as now they use to earn money if they spend the extra time in earning money from bitcoin, people use to spend extra time in bitcoin signature campaign and they make money every there, people have collected a lot of bitcoin so they will be worry for their high amount of profit with bitcoin,
Aleksandr_ov

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:04:13 PM

Yes, especially now to watch the politicians who do not know how not to lose face before the new technology and thereby introduce it!)
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

I do not even know what will happen. I'll look for other things for my sake of bitcoin because of the time I'm not doing it is my entertainment I like to read thread and  answers it because it challenge my mind  to think, and I want always look at the value of bitcoin I always feel excitement everytime i visit bitcoin.I hope  it does not happen to lose bitcoin because it's a big loss when it happens.And many people will lose the way of earnings.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
patrickreiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:56:23 PM

Hahhaha, I do enjoy crypto a lot and enjoy checking the markets. If it were to die completely I'm not sure what would replace it. I certainly wouldn't know where I'd want to put my money!
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:49:16 PM

If you do not have a real job. You can do your own business would also be very boring. You know bitcoin is just my part time job when my grace period is not a real job. Cool
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

If you do not have a real job. You can do your own business would also be very boring. You know bitcoin is just my part time job when my grace period is not a real job. Cool
Bitcoin is the best way to earn money in part time job and i think it  will be boring except  bitcoin, because bitcoin is best than any job and its benefits is more than any work like job, so you earns in home by bitcoin and you can any time sit for it and work for it.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:58:52 AM

Life won't just be boring. It will be dull and you will loss appetite over some things that you wanted to do. I think the cryptoworld will be in great disorientation too that could make it collapse and would take time for it to bring back to normal.

dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:26:12 AM

The presence and absence of bitcoin will certainly affect the field of economics around the world. If bitcoin disappears, it certainly will make the lover feel disappointed. Because some of the time they are used for bitcoin. Maybe they will feel bored and have to start again looking for the latest innovations that can provide benefits such as bitcoin.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:29:14 AM

There were many ways to be happy even without bitcoin but if you are already hook up to this then maybe yo feel bored. But as for me, if someone lose, there will always be a replacement so no need to feel bored. Anyways bitcoin will be here forever.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

try the holidays
life is not about bitcoin alone
sometimes we also need to do silly things like Dude Perfect on Youtube or maybe go climbing to the highest peak with the family

You have money, but you also have family and friends

Mr.Stork   
E X C H A N G E
S E R V I C E
████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████▄█████████▀
█████▀██▀▀█████▄
████████████████
█████▐█▄▀▄██▄▀▄██
█████▄█▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▀██████████
███████▀▀██████▌
███████████▀██▀

█████████
█████▄████████▄
███▄█████████████▄
░░▄███████████████▄

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███▄▄
▄█████████▄
▄█████████▄
▀██▀██▀
▀█████████▀
▀███████▀
█████████
███████████████
███████████████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
█████████████████████
▀▀███████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

NO KYC    NO AML
NO REGISTRATION

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ukstar

Activity: 436
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:36:06 AM

It is a very simple a part of life that is you have a habit of any kind of things not only Bitcoin. If you want he will amount to begin on the time you feel your life is going very awesome in fact If you or any other type of income you feel same.
guiltyden

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:36:49 AM

I have already habituated to living with bitcoin, my income is very good since I quit my regular job and dedicate myself to btc, I have been able to travel to many places, meet people, and know the unbelievable industry of cryptocurrency. Now I spend many hours learning and evaluating more about BTC and other cryptos, and learning how to trade with BTC, and every day I realize that there is more and more to learn. If this new economy disappeared, my life would be terribly boring and many of the dreams I want to achieve with BTC would disappear. But I have complete hope that this will not happen, at least not yet, and for the next years I will continue to make a lot of money with BTC, and investing
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:38:50 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

Well for me, even without bitcoin, my life will not be boring. I do not work or spend most of my time working on bitcoin. I have many things to do with my life thats why even without bitcoin, I can do many things that will not make my life boring. But without bitcoin, i cannot have the capability to earn my own money to sustain my daily needs and wants.

kirti rana

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:49:21 AM

Yes you are right friends without bitcoin , my life will be boring, Because when Bitcoin plays an important role in fulfilling every aspect of Me and My family, Bitcoine has come to my life in the enjoyment. It is a very simple a part of life.
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:52:05 AM

I can not imagine how it would be without bitcoin. Bitcoin is my source of desire, passion, and income. So it is true, if bitcoin die then life will be too boring. My day started with bitcoin news. Currently bitcoin is the most important thing in our life. Bitcoin is becoming more popular by the day. so I think everyone will feel bored without bitcoin.
jahsdkahk

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:02:30 AM

Yes, it's amazing. Basically, like me, most of the day is spent on Bitcoin because it makes me happy, but if I don’t have Bitcoin, I’ll put these times on other jobs, so in fact, Bitcoin may not be all mine.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

I now spend at the computer, doing bitcoin, about 10 hours a day and I have no idea what I would do without cryptocurrency. Perhaps if bitcoin will disappear, will be his alternative, and I'll be attracted to her.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
wormgummy019

Activity: 328

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:57:36 AM

Yes, I agree to you that without bitcoin life will be boring. Without bitcoin I think many people are still poor and don't have money to spend in their everyday life. And also many people have no work and no other source of money. Life is boring without bitcoin in to the thing that there are no reason to use computer because there is no bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: