Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2583 times)
ampsec_

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

ill be playing games all day long or taking a summer time job
Kaye

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

Truly that involving yourself in the world of bitcoin will help us a lot in terms of providing  not only financial support but also an entertainment. It will be huge loss if there is no bitcoin.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

Life is one of the most beautiful gift of God and it has so many colors. Although I too spent much of time on crypto stuff, I don't think without BTC my life will be boring. Life was beautiful before BTC, it is beautiful with BTC and will remain beautiful if BTC dies.
If BTC ends, trust me there will be something more exciting pop up that will divert our attention towards it.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

Well I think without bitcoin or if ever bitcoin not created I think I'm just laying on my bed with some foods and not a futuristic person , but thankful bitcoin created and now I'm learning and just influencing my friends , and bitcoin will not die , not today , not tomorrow , not forever. Long lived bitcoin I'm proud where I am right now , still thankful though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

have no idea if the bitcoin is dead. I just think the bitcoin will stay alive although sometimes up and down it does not matter, because that's normal.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

I agree with you, without bitcoin is boring for example if I invest in gold alone it is very boring.
I prefer to invest in bitcoin because of the market price game
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:35:42 PM

It's something one doesn't want to put thought towards. I have adjusted my daily activities so much that I find myself on crypto and particularly Bitcoin discussions more than I do in anything else. Tbh, it's addictive especially when you have expectations and a goal.
More so, if you dig deep into the history of money, you would notice that this's just another stage when money has to change form ( trade by barter to previous metals to gold standards to fiat). Technology has changed virtually everything and one wouldn't expect money to be left out of transformation. Whether it's gonna be Bitcoin or any other CryptoCoins remains to be seen. We should open up our minds and flow with the tide.
mehedi24

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Personal Account

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

you are also right.about bitcoin every day i think personally 1 hour.what is bitcoin future? when will be bitcoin end ?i stared work with bitcoin 1 year ago and many many time i spend for time bitcoin.every day 7, 8 hour i stay with bitcointalk .so it,s clear if if bitcoin die or without bitcoin really life will be must boring.i always pray bitcoin will be continue very long time.
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

Yes without Bitcoin life is boring I agree.Bitcoin has given me so many opportunities of earning money and without Bitcoin I can't earn money like this. Bitcoin transaction is so fast and smooth I can send Bitcoin worldwide within seconds so I really like the Bitcoin system.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

Definitel. I can't imagine life without bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of all the altcoin. And many people are spend their time with bitcoin and bitcointalk. So without a bitcoin life will be boring.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Yes without Bitcoin life is boring I agree.Bitcoin has given me so many opportunities of earning money and without Bitcoin I can't earn money like this. Bitcoin transaction is so fast and smooth I can send Bitcoin worldwide within seconds so I really like the Bitcoin system.
Yes it totally is, bitcoin has been part of my everyday life and thinking about losing it is like losing a part of my life. I guess I have been so attached with bitcoin and I have relied to it so many times when it comes to financially because I can really earn a good amount of money thanks to bitcoin.

Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:02:07 PM

No, because there are still many people who do not agree with the existence of bitcoin
You can live healthy and happy without any other currency including Bitcoin. In other worlds you can live with barter system but the thing is Bitcoin which is the new modern technology helps you out in every aspect of life related to the money. You will feel comfortable if you use Bitcoin transactions and your receiver at any place receive money instantly that can be at hospital or in any other emergency. So Bitcoin resolve problems within seconds that is why living without Bitcoin will be boring.
Akany

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

I can't even imagine that right now, since i got to know about bitcoin and bitcointalk, i spend 65% of my time in front of my system on bitcointalk site. Bitcointalk is a soft/smart work. Pray it doesn't die.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:56:00 PM

once i know how bitocin and cryptocurrencies work, i get me addicted into it even tough sometimes i've about getting worried when trading or invest on ICO, but really, all of those are dissapear once we get profit more than we expected.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

Many people start's by saying"they'll be very sad if bitcoin dies"but truth is bitcoin aint going no were not now and not in the future.but without bitcoin it'll really be boring cause for me?as a bounty hunter it'll affect my life cause for now this shi is my life.feel like for a while v found my self at list doing sm'in,so without bitcoin?then i cant really figure what next tho.right now i can spend my whole day,month,year on my laptop without added cares so mhn that shi's  unimaginable lol.
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:29:12 PM

Bitcoin is also part of my life now, without it same as you life will be boring and hoping it will not really happen. I love spending time reading here because at the same time I am learning and earning. But I know and I believe bitcoin will have a long long life.
bentong talong

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:34:00 PM

Definitely boring. Life gets interesting when Bitcoin introduced. Bitcoin is a digital currency that gives a numerous opportunities to all of the people in this world. It is worth it of your time and it is such a help to each of us.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

I agree, I love spending time in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency world. I like when my holdings become higher. I like the excitement to see the price. If it is ban, my life will be incomplete.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
malbterxic

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 03:11:43 AM

In fact, without BTC people lived many thousands of years and were not particularly sad, so I would not say that bitkin is our everything.
BTC is just the embodiment of technology and sooner or later it will be replaced by other technologies.
This will happen naturally and no one will regret it, because now few people regret that the wired phones have gone down in history.

sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:38:01 AM

I'm sure my life would be boring without Bitcoin. Bitcoin has become an important part of my life. This is my main hobby and a wonderful additional source of extra income. Bitcoin gives me so many different possibilities that I can not imagine my life without it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: