Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:58:44 PM

It depends how you handle it. For me, bitcoin is a hobby. In the last few weeks, the whole community was very depressed due to bitcoin price falling. It sure was an exciting time but I don't want to feel depressed because of my hobby. Sometimes it is good to distance you from the topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:22:14 PM

Bitcoin is here to stay and if countries around the world has the capacity to kill or end bitcoin they could have done that since but that not withstanding bitcoin is highly decentralized and at that not subject to any government or it institutions and that has made bitcoin to be more powerful then even the government it self despite the attack on bitcoin from various countries bitcoin is still striving high and heading to the moon.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

If Bitcoin dies you will just find something else to do. lol
You can still trade Forex and stocks. It is much harder than crypto tho, this is why I trade with crypto.

freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:13:54 PM

For me this life is boring when there is no bitcoin because it has become part of our daily life or activity. We can spend much of this time and effort giving hope and inspiration in our lives and teaching us how to be wise and that can really improve our knowledge. Cool
Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:21:24 PM

I think without bitcoin our life would be less free and therefore we would be less happy.
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

Personally, I can't imagine life at this point without bitcoin. My life will be boring then.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

Yes, I know that a lot of people in crypto because of this adrenaline, when your investments double in a month and then lose 20% of their value during a day  Grin Well I can understand them, stock markets are giving much fewer emotions for me.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:36:01 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

Yes Right, For people like us who are bounty hunters will be like unemployed. Life will not only be boring but also Hell without Bitcoin. We people can really become rich if any bounty payments coin got click. It will be like a opportunity lying in front of us, but we can't grab it because of our country fucking legal norms.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

once i know how bitocin and cryptocurrencies work, i get me addicted into it even tough sometimes i've about getting worried when trading or invest on ICO, but really, all of those are dissapear once we get profit more than we expected.
Gaining profit is really highly addictive in nature and this is why people fall victim to vine gambling. We all love making money in easiest possible way and that too in large amounts. Bitcoin and crypto market are providing us with that environment where we can earn large capital in reality. That is in human nature that we forget all miseries and hardships once we have achieved our goals.
zafirawijaya03

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

Because bitcoin gives a lot of hope, with many advantages, such as investing, that bitcoin excess so it is said without bitcoin life is boring, so everyone is free to express positive about bitcoin.
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

I will surely missed bitcoin if ever it will die (hoping not) and my life will be boring. I'm a kind of person who just stay at home always and I found my self enjoying to be part of this community

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:24:24 AM

Because bitcoin gives a lot of hope, with many advantages, such as investing, that bitcoin excess so it is said without bitcoin life is boring, so everyone is free to express positive about bitcoin.

I think life will be bored to those who know it. Even though bitcoin was not created life still goes on. People know to find ways to have extra income or to be happy because we have different forte in skills it depends on us what to pursue.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:27:52 AM

Losing bitcoin is like losing all we have earned for a long time. Bitcoin has been my financial partner in terms of sustaining my family's necessities. I believe that life would really be boring without it though we all know that life mist go on without it. However, I don't doubt anything about bitcoin for I know that it would stay with us longer.

bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:50:45 AM

I will surely missed bitcoin if ever it will die (hoping not) and my life will be boring. I'm a kind of person who just stay at home always and I found my self enjoying to be part of this community

Without Bitcoin you can play with other investments. Life without money is really boring. Although money is not a panacea, but no money will absolutely not.
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

It will not matter as long as we have a better job. If you feel boring life without bitcoin, chances are you only rely on bitcoin as the main job, but for some people who have certain skills will not be too problematic.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

But anyway I think if bitcoin will be banned in every countries it's impossible, but if it's happened to me and it's really banned in the country where I live., well maybe just accept the risk and stay patient until doing another efforts which can still providing profits. It's so sad indeed, but behind all which's gone., there will be a new way to replace it if we keep to be optimistic and more positive thinking in a life.

Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

I sat down in my house thinking about life without bitcoin I imagined how boring life could have been without bitcoin because I have been so addicted to learning and reading new things about bitcoin daily I am so engrossed to bitcoin even to the extent of monitoring the price almost hourly basis everyday.
sharpk

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

It's really boring. I'm spending eight hours a day on bitcoin, so I don't know what else I can do without Bitcoin.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

Assuming that bitcoin suddenly gone then technically speaking, I will lose all of my savings since I don't have a bank account and no longer use a piggy bank. I think that will be the worst day of my life if it happens (though seems impossible).

But on the bright side, i can still see some advantages on it. Staying awake late midnight is not necessary now, I will now have a lot of time to focus on my studies (just the usual before i discover crypto), I can now give my full attention to my girlfriend, and I am now fre me from being busy making my daily schedule so hectic.

But for me, I still prefer a life with bitcoin  even how stressful to deal with this because it changed my life for the better and I'm very blessed with it.
thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

Because this bitcoin makes me work at home while taking care of the child, and I also get a lot of knowledge about investment world. With bitcoin, my life became successful, I've loved bitcoin and it's been a part of my daily routine. My day is not complete without doing bitcoin. I feel not just a hobby but this is my brilliant future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: