Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:20:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

I agree, life would be boring without it because it actually adds color to our lives as we have it as a life changer. It has changed our lives for the better so I believe that without it, life would be meaningless. It is the one who gives us hope as we face life's challenges especially with our finances. I think that bitcoin now plays a vital roles in our daily lives.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:54:24 PM

I will continue  to do what I am doing if bitcoin dies. Bitcoin is not do and die affair, that is why is recommended  to invest amount of money you can  afford to lose.
I will continue to do what I am am trying to do as well. I would see that Bitcoin did have an impact on the high banks and the attention of the governments in countries all over the world.

If this statement, pertains to those people who made bitcoin as their daily lives, well i agree. Their lives would be incomplete without bitcoin. But if really bitcoin is gone, there will be people who will find a replacement for bitcoin, in case that it will be gone.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:01:37 PM

I will continue  to do what I am doing if bitcoin dies. Bitcoin is not do and die affair, that is why is recommended  to invest amount of money you can  afford to lose.
I will continue to do what I am am trying to do as well. I would see that Bitcoin did have an impact on the high banks and the attention of the governments in countries all over the world.

If this statement, pertains to those people who made bitcoin as their daily lives, well i agree. Their lives would be incomplete without bitcoin. But if really bitcoin is gone, there will be people who will find a replacement for bitcoin, in case that it will be gone.
At this point, the absence of Bitcoins in our lives will be greatly felt because most of us have come to a point where we are very much dependent on Bitcoins most importantly, the benefits that we derive from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Hovhannes

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

If bitcoin dies, then there will be another big economic crisis in the world, because big money has been invested in this industry, and I think that big investors should do everything to ensure that bitcoin does not die.

pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

I can not say that without bitcoin my life will become boring, but in some ways I will miss it. But I do not think that bitcoin will die or something will happen to it. Bitcoin will not die.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

Honestly, I do not think that Bitcoin will ever die because of the market but anyway if Bitcoin rise I think many people will last there inspiration. I feel quite challenging because of Bitcoin I always test my programming skills so that I can make new stuff every day like a price ticket or a buy and sell bot. Without Bitcoin life will truly become boring but at least we have learned what is possible on the internet.
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:51:24 PM

I dont think so that life can be boring without cryptocurrency it can be pretty cool if you turn your self or your time on other thing that watching how the markets goes up and down. Ever since the dawn of time, Everything is changing and nothing is constant so don't be sarcastic that you'll be bored without cryptocurrency.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

It is a fact that life will be very boring. However, it will not happen quickly. BTC has a strong position. Too much money was pumped in Smiley.
CryptoBatman1

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

True it is verry sad if bitcoin die. I also enjoy bitcointalk.For the fact that you cannot only earn as much but also enhance your english skills at the same time. In bitcoin and bitcointalk there is no discrimination.You just have to be passionate and sharing your knowledge. Yes without bitcoin in life, my life will be boring.
Agree with your opinion.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

If something happen to bitcoin in few years people will probably find something new and it's can be even more interesting than bitcoin and other crypto.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

Without bitcoin our life is boring,I think No, because there are lots way to don't be boring in life. Many ways  for don't boring in life like; looking a permanet job, looking other way to earn money. There are lots way to don't boring in our life we need think if what will to do in our life being bucy and more option way to earn lot of money.
gravitik

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:06:27 PM

if bitcoin dies it will be a disaster and the collapse of my hopes and go look for a job
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

Yes your right because bitcointalk gives us knowledge of what is latest updates of crypto currency it is also helps us to learn from of any kind of opinion by reading it. having an idea of what they feel or what they know. This is interesting like a social media you can see what is the pulse of people in every kind of post or topic.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
wertanto

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:37:13 AM

if bitcoin dies I will have to look for a new income without bitcoin my life will change
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:58:58 AM

Bitcoin makes our lives more colorful. Many people are helped because of Bitcoin. Easy transaction process to worldwide by using only mobile phone that we have. Even more countries are legalizing Bitcoin. And I am grateful to enjoy the results of this Bitcoin.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

I don't believe life will be bore if bitcoin will die. Bitcoin makes our life lightable. It makes financially stable . but there is also many crypto currency . we can trade them to get our life successfull .  but this is true without bitcoin  financial life will be change

chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

To a certain extent, yes it might be boring for me without bitcoin since during my free time at work, I take a glimpse in the forum to check new topics that I can relate and gives opinion about it. And it adds up more knowledge and learnings on how to become a good communicator and even a successful trader someday.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:56:02 AM

I think it will not be able to prohibit it. And even if it is banned, it will still be used in the black market.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

Yes, my life will be boring without bitcoin. I remember my life when i didnt found out bitcoin,  only job and home everyday i always do the same. I didnt live a life i want to be. Now that i quit my job and just do bitcoin, i can do everything i want to do and i can go wherever i want to go.

vladimirnesgibaev1

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

The answer to the question of why bitcoins are needed is obvious: this crypto currency can be used for paying for various goods and services on the network, and for investing money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: