Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2583 times)
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:11:20 AM

I strongly disagree that life will be boring without bitcoin. My life never get boring from the start ever. Before there are no bitcoin exist and even any crypto currencies occur. But life before are not boring, we are living peacefully and enjoying each and every moment. It is just on how you will enjoy life, on how you will find your happiness and enjoyment. If you will depend your happiness to bitcoin surely you will be not as ease. Bitcoin life is very complicated and hard, its price goes high and low in any moment. So your mood will surely goes high and low also, will surely sometimes good and sometimes bad.       

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:17:09 AM

As bitcoin importance to our lives are increasing day by day and then the life will be good if the bitcoin existence is possible so it is widely using in the market and the people in this world are blessing bitcoin with out this currency some investors will  unhappy with this tradition and for me bitcoin is the life long currency with this the life is relaxed.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:21:22 AM

I firmly differ that life will exhaust without bitcoin. My life never get exhausting from the begin ever. Before there are no bitcoin exist and even any digital forms of money happen. Be that as it may, life before are not exhausting, we are living gently and getting a charge out of every single minute. It is simply on how you will appreciate life, on how you will discover your bliss and delight. On the off chance that you will depend your bliss to bitcoin without a doubt you will be not as straightforwardness. Bitcoin life is extremely confounded and hard, its cost goes high and low in any minute. So your disposition will most likely goes high and low additionally, will without a doubt once in a while decent and now and again terrible.
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:41:27 AM

All I can say is without bitcoin until now my life never change, I'll never be boring because I have a job and in my work we are happy even sometimes we feel stress but still we are happy. But since I found out bitcoin my life change especially in financial.
The Quincy

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:54:59 AM

for me this bitcoin can make boring because i have no activity other than mngerjakan bitcoin this, although i still newbie
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:02:22 AM

It's nice to see that some people are like that. Bitcoin is already in our life, and will not go anywhere. Like the whole technology of blockade.
Our daily routine now is comforted with the hunger to work in crypto,where we all wanted to earn from it,actually its very boring without knowing bitcoin in our lives.It brings us alot of knowledge on what is happening in the world of technology.Who would have known that it had created a very useful creation of coins that has high value in the market and very profitable as well that can make a living to change everyones life.
The Quincy

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

Initially I did not believe in this bitcoin because I have not felt the results of this bitcoin, then I see my friend's economy is always enough that my friend has been enjoying this bitcoin result, that's where my spirits appear for this bitcoin.
samantha89

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:37:04 AM

I hope this will not happen, although my life will not die if bitcoin one day disappears. I still have family and friends who always give me happiness. but today bitcoin has become a part of my life, I guess I will feel lost if one day bitcoin is abolished. loss of bitcoin is also the loss of one of my money machines.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)
If bitcoin does not exist, then most of my time is wasted, after knowing bitcoin, my internet quota I always use to work in bitcoin, if bitcoin is not there then I use internet only for unimportant thing. Besides, without bitcoin I will not get any extra money and all my wishes will be hard to answer.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:23:53 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 04:14:53 AM by Jingjess

I can't imagine how boring my life without bitcoin because eversince i started with bitcoin i always having fun doing with it, I spend most of my time in bitcoin and i find it very interesting so without it,i really don't know where to find such exciting job like bitcoin.

Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:35:09 AM

for me if bitcoin die my life will not be boring theres other oppoturnity out there beside bitcoin though im gonna feel sad if bitcoin will gone because bitcoin giving me good profit that my work.
Bitcoin gives me happiness cause bitcoin give me unlimited income to support all my needs in my everyday's life. I'm getting sad if bitcoin gone.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

yes its true because if without bitcoin my life is still not working at all so i thank to bitcoin because of bitcoin my life is now colorful as i unexpected!
My life now very happy cause bitcoin gives me high income. If bitcoin gone I think my life become miserable and boring and lots of money problem. Thank to God bitcoin is alive and still alive to give more profit to all investors.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:17:50 AM

I'll be a hypocrite if I said that I wouldn't be sad if Bitcoin will vanish. Though there are things that come and go and we can't control it (most of it). Yes, Bitcoin did already provide us a lot but it doesn't mean that I would solely rely on it. Life must still go on. Life with or without Bitcoin is still a life, it's up to us on how we will spend the rest it.

What would happen to me?

Hmm.. Well, I earn more in this industry compared to my regular job. Definitely, our lifestyle now would change and we need to adjust. Though I'd prepared myself if this event would happen, That's why I re-invested most of my earnings into our Family Business and a certain amount is invested in other plans and the rest I'm still using for my trading.

So technically, I'm making the most out of the existence of Bitcoin.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

I think it's too excessive, because without bitcoin i still have family and friends who always entertain me all the time.
I realize that the presence of bitcoin is very beneficial for many people, because bitcoin has made my life self-sufficient and income-generating.
Maybe without bitcoin, my life from the financial side would be weak and no extra income.
Very grateful to get to know bitcoin, because my life becomes colorful and enjoy a beautiful day with family with sufficient finances.

Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:48:34 AM

Current prices seem to the investor speculative, and he, as many, is concerned that sooner or later the financial bubble will burst. He still has a thousand bitcoins on his virtual account.
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

Of course, life without bitcoin will be boring if you have been involved in investing or buying for a long time and then it will happen that it ceases to exist
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:19:18 PM

I don't think so! There are many things in life More important than earning  and a lot of ways to be more productive than bitcoin we just have  to be resourceful., moreover life is short live a happy and healthy is more important..

Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

I myself spend many hours reading about bitcoin every week because I am very interested in it and I want to know more about it. Without bitcoin life would be indeed boring because I wouldn't have this chance to invest my money
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

If bitcoin disappears, I don't think it will have a big impact on my life. I have my own steady job, and I'm just taking bitcoin as a part-time job. I spend a small amount of time doing things about bitcoin every day after work.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

Well I think if bitcoin will be gone there be no investors that become billionaire well basically bitcoin created tons of millionaires and also billionaires. And as for me life without bitcoin I think or if bitcoin not created I think I'm just wasting my time surfing around the internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: