Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2583 times)
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

I really undetstand your sentiments. Life is hard when something you are used to is gone. When I was small it felt too heavy on me when I lost my dog. We used to have fun always. That dog was more like a human to me. It guards me always. Keeps me safe from harm. When it was runned by vehicle and died. Everything is empty. Life is then worse. On the other hand, Bitcoin isn't any animal? It's just a thing. Yet it is the same. It makes him happy. We have no right to question or judge such pleasure. So in the same manner I felt it too. So bitcoiners please support bitcoin if you love it. Give it hope for the future to see what we have dobe today. Thank you!

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
kamike

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

I definitely agree with you. Bitcoin has been a replacement to my previous toxic job and currently I'm enjoying my life with bitcoin. I couldn't imagine life without it anymore because it sustains all my necessities everyday. I'm glad to be a part of it and to have to as a part of my daily routine too.

Definitely, in my life now bitcoin has a big impact already in my life, and because of this I learned to managed my time well, I don't waste my time in doing some things which I would not benefit about, I see to it that my time was managed wisely.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

of course i'm sad if bitcoin goes die, bitcoin after i understand the importance of virtual currency i spent long time everyday herein forum to get knowledge and to get idea's how to gain as bitcoiner, your expectation never happen for bitcoin that's only your imagination.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:50:23 PM

Roll Eyes Well life will still be life and it continues even if bitcoin ceased, we should think positive too, although it maybe hard because we get used to it but our life does not solely be dependent on bitcoin alone, it maybe boring, and seems uncertain yet...we still have friends and family..and work to live with...remember nothing is permanent in this life it changes from time to time and so we should bear in mind that life is still more important than bitcoin and whatever may happen we should be ready just like how it is in the market...uncertain...high and low

taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:55:16 PM

It can never be boring as they are forex trading people does and they are also digital currency like Skrill Payooneer paypal etc that can perform same features..
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

For me, if bitcoin will ban all over the world i am so sad because 80% of my time is only for bitcoin so i think if bitcoin will gone I'm always be lonely, bitcoin gives me all i need like my daily needs and they help me to improve my future life so hope that bitcoin will never end.

Then you also need to prepare for something like Plan B in case bitcoin fails Grin
I personally do not expect that, but some Plan B and C even D is always nice to have. But in the next few years atleast I still believe bitcoin will still exist and being even bigger

longskie0327

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

If bitcoin will  be in our country.. Sad it would be the saddest days for me..I cannot imagine life without bitcoin... It's already been part of our system and it would be hard for us to live without it, but then the show must go on.. life must go on... let's still stive to live without it.. just like in the past when there's not much technology yet...basic normal life.
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

Of course, life without bitcoin will be boring if you have been involved in investing or buying for a long time and then it will happen that it ceases to exist
I don’t know whether our life would have been boring or not without bitcoin but the only thing which I know is that if there would be no bitcoin in this world, then most of the people who are now very much rich and the ones who will be rich in the future because of bitcoin would not be able to do so. Bitcoin has definitely helped all of us in getting a chance of having a better living and that it has made up our lives too.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:23:03 PM

I live in the past without knowing about bitcoin. And we are still happy. As long as i am with my family my life will not be boring. Because not only bitcoin can make us happy.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

Bitcoin uniquely changed the lives of many of us and his disappearance will affect every person who is associated with cryptocurrencies. If he disappears, many will lose money, like me. So let's hope for the best and wait for the growth of bitcoin Smiley
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

Of course, life without bitcoin will be boring if you have been involved in investing or buying for a long time and then it will happen that it ceases to exist
I don’t know whether our life would have been boring or not without bitcoin but the only thing which I know is that if there would be no bitcoin in this world, then most of the people who are now very much rich and the ones who will be rich in the future because of bitcoin would not be able to do so. Bitcoin has definitely helped all of us in getting a chance of having a better living and that it has made up our lives too.

Yes bitcoin helped alot of people especially poor people that doesnt have a job but i guess we can still live peacefully and happily without it. can you imagine we survive for a verry long time even without these cryptocurencies before? therfore i guess we can still do it because we do still have our family and kids or loved ones that can make us happy despite of our hardships in life. they are the ones who can give us the real happiness not money or material things.
evader11

Activity: 434

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:29:09 PM

Definitely yes, same as to you my friend without bitcoin my life will be boring because i'm happy and enjoy working here. Im happy reading their question and answer and i've learn a lot everytime i've work. Although sometimes i'm very busy because of my studies but if i'm here my problem and stress will perish. Hoping that bitcon will remain forever.

egtrader

Activity: 247
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

We all need positive thinking. this days i see lot of negative thinking
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

I will continue  to do what I am doing if bitcoin dies. Bitcoin is not do and die affair, that is why is recommended  to invest amount of money you can  afford to lose.
Yes without Bitcoin my life is felling boring.Bitcoin is a part and parcel of my life .I am now fully depend on Bitcoin. From morning till midnight Bitcoin is essential for me.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
spiritguardcharles

Activity: 104
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

I don't think so, maybe there will come a time where in bitcoin will come to end but it does'nt mean that your life is over as well since it's also a part of change.It's not like bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency that we could rely on,there's a lot of crypto which has the potential to fill up the hole left by bitcoin and as well as to surpass bitcoin anytime.We should atleast try to be more positive about the things happening in bitcoin even though it's not really good.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:51:51 PM

unimaginable, I am equal to you, I can spend my time in front of a laptop for bitcoin between 10 hours to 12 hours. if this is the case, maybe I will look for another busy or find a new job to fill the vacancy of my time.

Yes that's true without bitcoin my life will be boring too..i use to spend also my time in front of laptop everyday it keeps me busy all day long that's why i love bitcoin already..actually i considered myself as an employee of bitcoin already..please lets all support bitcoin..thanks bitcoin.
Gamix

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

I think it would certainly be more boring. No more shocking news, no more arguments for and against it, no more decentralization. That looks boring  Grin
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

i dont think so, it depends on how you think about bitcoin. before bitcoin era, life as usual, so if no bitcoin, life as usual too
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

i don’t think so. if bitcoin vanish i will find new job and i will spend in my time in job.But unfortunately bitcoin will be the future currency.And yes if bitcoin vanish  many people will be bored because they spend there whole time in bitcoin trading.
Actually depends on your daily habits if you start busy with bitcoin suddenly bitcoin just disappear then you automatically feel bored with the absence of bitcoin work, so inevitably have to start a new job again to fill the empty time, either advance your own business or work dipabrik again.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

Probably yes for us bitcoin is a part of our life and were not complete without bitcoin and it depends on how you think about bitcoin. We should atleast try to be more positive about the things happening in bitcoin even though its always changing. Also it helps alot of people especially students that doesnt have a job but i guess we can still live peacefully and happily without it and can you imagine we survive for a verry long time even without these cryptocurencies to support us in daily living.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: