Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:47:31 PM

as the development of bitcoin is very fast and can provide many benefits for those who have it so I from the beginning to join do not let us leave our main job and make bitcoin as a side job and this is very proven and not boring.
besides that when bitcoin starts to weaken the price then I face it very tenag because there is still a business that produces in addition to bitcoin so I am very grateful because it can handle this problem well without experiencing saturation Wink Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)
Well,  life is not that boring if bitcoin dies because there are many forms of entertainment available. But life would have been boring if because of bitcoin,  like me as a student,  die,  then I would not have a money to pay and to gain entertainment because almost every form of entertainment you need to spend money.  That is when life is boring without bitcoin. You can not also spend time with luxuries like phones and etc if bitcoin dies because again like me,  student,  we are having a hard time to find that we can do even we are studying and bitcoin is very suitable for us.  Without bitcoin,  we can not only buy our basic needs but also those luxuries. So yes,  in thinking the consequences,  life is boring without bitcoin.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

Despite the fact that the cause of the collapse of previous currencies was usually hyperinflation, which Bitcoin makes impossible, there is always the possibility of technical errors, competition from other currencies, political actions and so on. As the main practical rule says, no single currency can be absolutely insured against collapse or from heavy times. Bitcoin has proven its reliability over the years since its launch, and it has huge growth potential. However, no one can accurately predict what kind of future Bitcoin is waiting for.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

I get a different life passion when using bitcoin because I can discuss with many people around the world and it is very I enjoy let alone discussions made can generate some money in the form of bitcoin to we spend. If the bitcoin dies, maybe I will lose my zest for not being able to enjoy any more casual work that can make money.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

Correct, without Bitcoin most of the crypto lovers life will be boring and we will be using the same traditional paper currency for years and not even known of block chain technology. The best part of things might be unaware to us if Bitcoin not existed. The interesting fact about Bitcoin is decentralization and the advanced technology used in it.
GardenChristian

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:17:36 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

I don't think my life would be boring if I lost it. I just put the COINS as a part-time job, now I spend two hours a day time to do anything about the currency, it will not affect my life, my financial situation may become worse, I lost the extra income
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

Do you really think so? I am sure that without bitcoin people will start doing something else and this things can be much more interesting and useful than bitcoin.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:05:33 PM

Then it will be very sad. In addition to boredom, many people will lose the only source of income, anonymity, freedom and other advantages of crypto currency
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

Bitcoin is very interesting.. So yeah I think it can be boring without it.. </3
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:25:30 PM

I get a different life passion when using bitcoin because I can discuss with many people around the world and it is very I enjoy let alone discussions made can generate some money in the form of bitcoin to we spend. If the bitcoin dies, maybe I will lose my zest for not being able to enjoy any more casual work that can make money.
Yes, I agree on you. By the help of bitcoin I can learn more, I know how to manage my time and learn on how future generation works or what are the opportunities in the future. If bitcoin is not created, yes life might be boring because you dont know where you can give your time that you can gain money. Because finding really can do waste time, so thats why I live bitcoin because its not a waste of time and especially we can gain a lot through this.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:30:52 PM

There is no way that bitcoin will die or be banned in every country because japan today is using cryptocurrency to improve the economy of their own country and i do not see the reason why other countries just do the same way for their own benefit.

Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:38:45 PM

Hmm... That will be unbearable because Bitcoin has turned to my Hubble. The business I know about is Just cryptocurrency business only. That is where am hoping to get very strong financially and this year is going to be blast to me. Am hoping to get more Money this 2018. Some people life saving is into Bitcoin, so Ban to Bitcoin or cryptocureency Generally some people will even die off.
ka3na

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:53:22 PM

The feeling is a little mutual because I am enjoying the perks what bitcoin has to offer today. But I don't think my life will be boring, maybe a little empty because you are so used to do bitcoin on a daily basis. We are heading to the digital world were everything will be an online transaction so let's keep our high hopes to bitcoin.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

There is no way that bitcoin will die or be banned in every country because japan today is using cryptocurrency to improve the economy of their own country and i do not see the reason why other countries just do the same way for their own benefit.

This situation is only working in Japan because they're kinds of people who love technology and new things not like others culture.
And the goverments don't want anything to seperate their power specially on controlling economy.
I think goverment will let Bitcoin in the legal session if they can control it in the future.
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

Moiseev undertook to prepare the relevant bill by the summer, but the first version of the document is promised to be presented only on December 28.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:13:06 PM

That's true. Without bitcoin, I think it's a boring world. I have joined the encryption world for a long time, feeling bitcoin has become a part of my life, it brings me happiness and dream, meet, I don't love communication in the real world, in the world of encryption I feel very free, hope in the next ten years, our world can bitcoin more open and more tolerant. It is hoped that more young people will join the encrypted world.
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

Experimental risk. Since the very concept of virtual currencies is still young and fresh, it's hard to say how much you can trust it.
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:26:48 PM

I think you are addicted to it.I'm trading bitcoin only for my future investment and for a safe and secure retirement living.So if it's got an amount that I need to explore the whole world then I will withdraw the whole amount and take rest.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

bitcoin will continue to exist until the future, no need to think of bitcoin will be lost just throw away the mind only
I also 8-10 hours per day to always be active in this forum and looking for the latest information about bitcoin, I like this activity
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

Bitcoin pretty much excites me everyday of what will be the price tomorrow or the price later because as we all know Bitcoin's value is either decreasing or increasing as time passes. Also I want to see if Bitcoin and any other cryptocurrencies will go and reserve a room for its future because right now some of the countries ban cryptocurrency and sooner it might be banned all over the world or maybe not, who knows. Still, Bitcoin is giving me that excitement of an investor having to expect his profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: