Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:22:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

Maybe I will fall into the same situation as you. But if BTC is not there, there will be other interesting things waiting for us to come forward and then the topic we are discussing is excitingly interesting. Everything can change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

if Bitcoin were to die and nothing else in this World, what I thought was life would be like it was before we knew Bitcoin. Bitcoin is also the creation of man, whose existence is not guaranteed to be eternal on this earth. so, we do not really love bitcoin because later if Bitcoin Dead We do not become Mad Men.
Morticio

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:42:42 PM

Well, I mean if you don't have any real job or your own business to do it would be so boring absolutely. Because you know for me bitcoin is just my side job to waste my free time instead my real job.
babycute123

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

If there is a dead bitcoin day. At that time all my money will die. At times from boring enough to describe
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:13:36 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

I think my life would change a lot if bitcoin disappeared. I'm spending a lot of time on bitcoin every day. Bitcoin has brought me a lot of benefits. If bitcoin disappeared, I would lose my income.
cutiecez05

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:17:27 PM

I think so, life will be boring without bitcoin because for me I already loved bitcoin and its part of my everyday routine. My day is not complete if I will not do bitcoin. I am finding bitcoin not just a hobby but it was my favorite past time earning income.

bunny2018

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:22:16 PM

It's sad to think but if bitcoin is lost, then I need to accept it. In the moment I'm here I'm happy with what I do. If losing bitcoin in my life is bored, it's hard to explain what I feel but sure I will focus on my previous job.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:50:48 PM

Without bitcoin, my life would not have been much affected. Investing in bitcoins is not my main source of income. I have a steady job now. I take bitcoin as a part-time job, and I spend a small amount of time doing things about bitcoin every day.
kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

Now a days bitcoin is part of our life, so when the time came and bitcoin will be gone maybe our life is boring because everyone now are focusing in bitcoin. So it will feel bad if ever bitcoin will be vanished.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

Relax it will never happen because bitcoin has its own world you can not connect with the real world you live in so no need to worry if bitcoin is banned all over the world because bitcoin is not from the real world but the digital world that you can judge the difference between the real world and the digital world.

Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

Relax, Don't take it to much. Makes bitcoin a part of a job hobby only. You need to have real-life and real job.
Bitcoin same as other other finance investment, you need to learning it and divide well your money if want to buying and invest on it. I did also with saving in my bank, so i have some backup if anything happen and we should.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

If bitcoin dies, honestly I will still have a normal life. Unlike other people where they prioritize bitcoin and spend so much time doing it, for me I do it as a part time job. I work full time as an employee in a private company and part time on bitcoin. In my opinion, it is still better to have a full time job that is stable so that when bitcoin will be down, you have an alternative.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:31:18 PM

Nothing is forever. It is verry sad if bitcoin die .I will live, continue to do what I am am trying to do as well.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Now a days bitcoin is part of our life, so when the time came and bitcoin will be gone maybe our life is boring because everyone now are focusing in bitcoin. So it will feel bad if ever bitcoin will be vanished.

We should be prepared whatever happen in bitcoin and in our life,if bitcoin disappear ,life must go on,yes we feel boring in the beginning but we must to adjust.
     We must find another source of extra income,but maybe we cannot find like what we are experiencing now.
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:40:50 PM

The same thing will be happen to me without bitcoin my live will be empty and boring, I always enjoyed my live with something new like try bitcoin and keep on the bitcointalk forum, almost seven to nine hours I always be front of computer to check the bitcoin and looking for the new news on bitcointalk forum, something bad will be happen in one day I can’t check and see the bitcoin price and participated at the bitcoin forum.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

Life without bitcoins wouldn't be the same anymore since most of us now depend on bitcoins for a few extra cash when we trade. Bitcoin are now a staple to most households because of how much potential it has for a very good investment. People should keep supporting bitcoins and altcoins. The future economy will at kripto money.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

I understand you. Bitcoin is more than just a way to earn money but rather as an entertainment to me also which I can spend my time learning what this new technology is all about in a much deeper sense and the world of crypto in general. It would be hard to imagine tho since it had already occupied a huge space in my heart.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:48:05 PM

For me, it is not be include or affected if without bitcoin it can be life will be boring it is NO because, we  can all to do that we enjoy or earn lot of money not fixed in one way to earn lot of money. Widely mind and  enjoy life to the other things that to do.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:52:20 PM

most people will have no interest in other investments or other jobs after participating in cryptos, unless they experience a long time falling and they will turn to the real world to make a living, so just keep easy
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:53:54 PM

Well if Bitcoin will vanish one day that is definitely going to be a sad one. Bitcoin is already part of my daily routines, it is part of my daily tasks and I can say that I am learning each day plus I am really enjoying. To have a work that you love to do is something that makes me really happy and grateful. Plus the fact that it is my great source of income, but not the only one, still it will have a huge impact on my finances if Bitcoin will be gone, but I don't have to worry, i know that day will come but it will not be anytime soon, so I am sure that I will make a good use out of this time that I can get to enjoy the joys of having Bitcoins and invest and save something for my family's future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: