Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2583 times)
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:16:21 AM

If bitcoin ban or dies, my life is getting hopeless, because btc is already part of our life and it helps us to recover from our financial problem. Because always at the time i spend my life in forum or bitcointalk.  Just focus on the other businesses so that we did not get bored. Think positive always that btc will not die, because every-time many people are invest in bitcoin.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:37:04 PM

Yes life will be boring without bitcoin. Because when bitcoin is gone or life without bitcoin is like life without business. Your income will be lessen and your budget will be tighten so will not do not the activity that you do when you are earning extra cash because of bitcoin. If bitcoin will gone the bitcointalk or bitcoin forum will be gone also, so will be bored because you do not have an activity were you can read and learm about business that you can do and apply on your own business activity even in a small capital or without capital.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

True, life will be boring and sad without bitcoin. Because nowadays bitcoin gives us brighter life and a hope that we will be financially stable soon. Bitcoin becomes part of many lives today, it really helps people have an extra income or it gives an opportunity to the unemployed earn money for a living. Eventhough we cannot predict what will happen in the future lets just be optimistic that bitcoin will last longer and continue to help us and give us what we dream in life.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

Yes I agree life without bitcoin is boring and less exciting.  Bitcoin is already part of my daily routine and without it, I might be doing other extra income job right now.  It gives hope to everyone especially those who does not have any ways to earn an income.  But I hope it will not happen that the entire world will ban bitcoin.
Georgi99

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)
huh, you're too committed to bitcoin! there are other cryptocurrencies on the market that show excellent results and may soon become as well known as bitcoin, the price of them may even be higher! time will tell! but I do not rule out that bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies!
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

Yes life will be boring without bitcoin. Because when bitcoin is gone or life without bitcoin is like life without business. Your income will be lessen and your budget will be tighten so will not do not the activity that you do when you are earning extra cash because of bitcoin. If bitcoin will gone the bitcointalk or bitcoin forum will be gone also, so will be bored because you do not have an activity were you can read and learm about business that you can do and apply on your own business activity even in a small capital or without capital.
For me i can totally say right now that my life is so totally boring if I'd still don't have bitcoin in my life because bitcoin gives me a type of life that even in my wildest dream would happen to me. Bitcoin gives me a kind of profit that was really amazing since I've decided to enter it, and I am grateful for it.
crisasimo10

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:12:47 PM

For me, life wouldn't be so boring without bitcoin,since I still have my job, family, and friends that i can do diff. Kind of things with when i got bored in case bitcoin died out. What I'm trying to say is that we can switch to a diff. Activity/investments that could make us busy whenever we get bored.

I won't get bored, but my hopes and dreams will die once bitcoin is gone.
MaxKnoblauch

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:16:48 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

You should say without crypto currencies life is boring as we all are used too of it Cheesy
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

Right life is boring without bitcoin. Bitcoin is the center of my life because I love it, it's my job since I started here in bitcoin and I enjoy what I do. Bitcoin exist in a woman life so when it lost hope to my life and my dream to become riches.
hoanghung3110

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

Not really,but it's a sadness for everyone who have a dream that becoming to change the life.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

If Bitcoin will die for any cause, any other crypto will takes its place but life will not boring.There are many people who see this as their primary job and hoping that btc will make them richer in future, they may get much trouble for it. People don't remember past if they get somthing better then past.
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:52:05 PM

I have never thought about this, but actually you are completely right. My life would become boring as well. Right now I have my job and my coins. What would I do with all that additional time if bitcoin were gone? I guess I would still spend a good part of it in front of a computer, but it would not be profitable anymore. At least not as profitable as bitcoin is for me.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

yes i agree with you life will be boring without bitcoin.Because bitcoin is the big part of my life . Bitcoin is my job and i love it . because bitcoin give me a good life. so my life will be boring without bitcoin.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

For me, life wouldn't be so boring without bitcoin,since I still have my job, family, and friends that i can do diff. Kind of things with when i got bored in case bitcoin died out. What I'm trying to say is that we can switch to a diff. Activity/investments that could make us busy whenever we get bored.

I won't get bored, but my hopes and dreams will die once bitcoin is gone.
Getting bored is not the exact expression for explaining the importance of bitcoin in our lives. We have many other things to keep ourselves busy but yes, disappearance of bitcoin will put full stop on our luxuries. Our monetary dreams will not come true.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

No, I don't think so. Many people don't know bitcoin but still they're having fun right? Well it clearly differs on somebody's own point of view of things. Without bitcoin I think that life is not boring there still something to look for I think but I know for a fact that bitcoin increases what life will bring though.
felicanoma

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

If bitcoin is lost or destroyed I think I will be very bored and not eager to live because of bitcoin I get a new spirit of life, From bitcoin I get that I do not get in my real world.
bitcoin really changed my life.
hopefully bitcoin will always live forever,
because it is very upset if this bitcoin is destroyed.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:11:46 PM

Well whilst it would be a huge shame if Bitcoin were to be banned all over, my life certainly wouldn't become boring. I'd actually gain more time back, how I'd spend that, I don't know yet haha.
RealSohan

Activity: 197

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

It is impossible to stay without bitcin. We get a lot of benefits through bitcins. And bitcoins are increasing very high day by day. BitCoin is too big cryptocurrencies to me.
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Better to think positively in this case, because the name of life there will be a turn of the times, though we do not know when it will happen. Maybe after the dead bitcoin there will be a more favorable substitute for you (we never know). Better take advantage of the time available to get more benefits from bitcoin.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:28:14 PM

I think so.
I start to love bitcoin right now. I spend much time for bitcoin. So, if something that I like become vanish, my life will suddenly boring. But I never have negative thinking with bitcoin. Because I always trust that bitcoin will never die. It is just exist in pessimist people' mind. We should believe on bitcoin so the demand will increase and the price will rise up again.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: