Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

If bitcoin die, life will be keep running and back to the life like before, so if you are working on bitcoin, you should save your money and to be businessman. But in my opinion, bitcoin will never die because thays is new technology and and technology will be continue to grow over the time. One more time, don't spend your money, but save your money for your better future!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bad_apple

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

Yes indeed life will be boring without bitcoin because there are a lot of things that I learned from it as well as I experienced thru reading and researching about it. Bitcoin gives hope to everyone as it poses great opportunities that may lie ahead of our future. It also displays the token of unity as it connects each and every nation without considering the place or race. As what I have said earlier, without bitcoin is indeed life will be boring.
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

Yep i  think so too. Because  everyday i always use bitcointalk to find other crypto to invest.If Without BTC , crypto is not exist too.
I dont hope that happened  Wink
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:00:34 PM

Of course life will be boring if there would be no bitcoin at all. And I think it would be not just boring, life will be miserable of bitcoin will be forever gone. In this day that bitcoin can do almost everything in the internet with regard to money its existence is very important. Think about if bitcoin will disappear, think of those people who are depending their financial source to bitcoin, of those people who invest almost everything to bitcoin and those people whose business is connected with bitcoin. It will be the dooms day for them if bitcoin will be gone. Bitcoin for them is not just fun or games this is now their life.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

I can't imagine life at this point without bitcoin,life will be terrible,boring is an understatement.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:06:03 AM

Yeah same here because bitcoin and cryptocurrency learning,  trading and investment is now like an hobby to me. I have even had to give up few of my offline hubbies so as to dedicate more time to Cryptos in general. I wish we will be here for the long haul.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Abigail.Parsons

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:08:51 AM

I think when most people take a minute to really understand blockchain, the distributed ledger, decentralisation, consensus it really makes them view the inadequacies in our current system. These inadequacies are all over the place!
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:10:42 AM

I will continue  to do what I am doing if bitcoin dies. Bitcoin is not do and die affair, that is why is recommended  to invest amount of money you can  afford to lose.
I dont think life is boring without bitcoin, as far as i know we live our life back then even without bitcoin we make our life more happier, but now still we are in this business we did bitcoin fow how long i think now is without bitcoin maybe will become boring just because bitcoining is one of our hobbies now its one of our daily routine thats why maybe it would be voring without bitcoin now.

boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:49:04 AM

Ofcourse life will be boring if there would be no bitcoin at all. And I think it would be not just boring, life will be miserable of bitcoin will be forever gone. In this day that bitcoin can do almost everything in the internet with regard to money its existence is very important. Think about if bitcoin will disappear, think of those people who are depending their financial source to bitcoin, of those people who invest almost everything to bitcoin and those people whose business is connected with bitcoin. It will be the dooms day for them if bitcoin will be gone. Bitcoin for them is not just fun or games this is now their life.
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

It depends in the people who have a strong desire in bitcoin but for me my life will not be boring because I have my friends to support me
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:12:55 AM

Ofcourse life will be boring if there would be no bitcoin at all. And I think it would be not just boring, life will be miserable of bitcoin will be forever gone. In this day that bitcoin can do almost everything in the internet with regard to money its existence is very important. Think about if bitcoin will disappear, think of those people who are depending their financial source to bitcoin, of those people who invest almost everything to bitcoin and those people whose business is connected with bitcoin. It will be the dooms day for them if bitcoin will be gone. Bitcoin for them is not just fun or games this is now their life.

Bitcoin for them is not just fun or games this is now their life.
Bitcoin is not fun or games so therefor your life wont be boring without it.

Before We already lived our life hapilly even without the existence of bitcoin and other cryptos , so i guess we can still live normally even if bitcoin disapears unexpectedly. sure it will be hard for some people because they treat bitcoin as a great part of their lives but time will still heal them no matter what happen. besides there were still other currencies such as fiats and there were also other payment methods such as paypal and credit cards that we can use of ever bitcoin dont exists.
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:21:38 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

true, if there is no bitcoin it will be boring because we will not get the money and our life also no change. we will remain poor
Shakawat

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

I think life for me bitcoin will not be annoying now bitcoin did not use it much in my life. yes bitcoin will be the to use and deal at a time in the future.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:58:21 AM

If bitcoin only one waht you know, yes will be boring, but not for me. I have plan B if cryptos gone tomorow

arcfaith

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

Work smart, Play hard

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:03:27 AM

It really depends on the seqence. If bitcoin did not even exist in the first place, nothing will happen with or without it.
On the other hand, if bitcoin dies/disappear/gone, life will have a drastic change and it most definitely would not be boring.
For me, life will go on back to the past, at least we are still in the digital age. There are many more things we can do.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:07:08 AM

Bitcoin has been part of our lives for how long now,in any chances were checking the price,the movements on chart,and even all altcoins whos giving us more ways of earning since this is the coins for trading..and trading is also part of our crypto life..i strongly believes that this community will never die,instead will progress and grow upto what we dont expect
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

I don't think so. You will probably end up with other things that you would love in place of bitcoin if it were to not exist (or get banned totally). I'm glad that you enjoy what you're doing though, its what makes life worth living --that is, doing what you love.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:14:34 AM

Everyday I always open my account to see it, to post in the forum and to use it but if Bitcoin die my life was is nothing after all because Bitcoin save me as from unemploy, it is hard to find a job in my country even you finish your college. My life is boring if Bitcoin is gone because it give me a chance to become a rich person even I am not finish my school and I earn a big amount of money and most of all I feel like professional because of income.
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:37:04 PM

What will be? we will die too  Grin
p.s not we, people who has made unreal inveatment on it Roll Eyes
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

I think the endless possibilities of the Blockchain technology is what keep things exciting, and keeps people looking forward to new stuff. Not necessarily the Bitcoin or the currency part of Crypto. I am really looking forward to the positive limits block-chain can reach. The fact the individuals are beginning to gain more autonomy on their hard-earned cash and makes governments and financial institutions shake its a good sign. A quote from V for Vendetta "People should not be afraid of their governments, rather governments should be afraid of the people". The blockchain technology has made this very possible.

P.S: Before bitcoin, I am sure there were other things that excited, don't see your life as that boring... Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: