Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

it will be very boring and my life will certainly change a lot and will be difficult to adapt again jikapasti will be very boring and my life will certainly change a lot and will be difficult to adapt again if my life without bitcoin, because I have been finding happiness with bitcoin. my life is without bitcoin, because I've been finding happiness with bitcoin.
No doubt that bitcoin is giving financial support to a lot of people, specially to those people who are interested in bitcoin and altcoin trading. Trading is the main source of income, although a lot of other sources are also there through which we can earn bitcoin but still if a person want to make a lot of money then they should invest money in bitcoin, which is the main source of earning bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:27:03 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 01:51:13 AM by bitcoin31

For bitcoin is spending time is good because you are unemployed or house wife. Your right if you have a lot of time you can do bitcoin because is not only earning money because you can spend your time to bitcoin and for sure you will be happy because you can learn a lot of knowledge and information. It depends to your situation most of the people here are have real job so that's why it's hard to do multitasking but for their dreams they will do bitcoin even they are tires from work because if they have bitcoin plus work they will reach they dreams soon as possible. I like bitcoin because earning while learning not only earning money but most important is gaining knowledge and informartion.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:39:07 AM

bitcoin give me a lot of fun . i spend 5hours in this forum on every day . i may have been addicted the . i think this is not good . we should take some time friend conversation . spend some time exercise movement . this to body with benefits .

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

Of course,  life will be boring without bitcoin.  Bitcoin has become part of our life and it help us financially.  How can we live again without bitcoin.
it all depends on the person himself, usually there are working in the industry while working in bitcoin as an additional financial family. there are also every day working with bitcoin, but if we work in bitcoin keep on it definitely boring because we lack of entertainment / picnic.
yousuf123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

Not really, I have friends to work with if you're bored, family to talk with, but internet life will be so much boring if bitcoin fades away.... Just playing and watching but never been productive.if this is the case, maybe i will look for anther busy or find a new job to fill the vacancy of my time.my life is without bitcoin, because I've been finding happiness with bitcoin.
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:34:38 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)
For me I would say its not boring but i'm sure I will be sad if its gonna be happened.Bitcoin added more colorful to my life and I'm so glad of it that its already a part of my life right now..
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:35:07 AM

Not really, I have friends to work with if you're bored, family to talk with, but internet life will be so much boring if bitcoin fades away.... Just playing and watching but never been productive.if this is the case, maybe i will look for anther busy or find a new job to fill the vacancy of my time.my life is without bitcoin, because I've been finding happiness with bitcoin.

Yes, Actually Bitcoining is stressful. Because you need to be focus on it if you wanted to get a lot of profits. But, We have a lot of friends and relatives that we need to enjoy on talking to them, eating with them and playing sports or e-sports with them. I suggest that we should balance the things that we’ve focus on. Try to appreciate the things that are in your surroundings.
Hwijaya29

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

I think it will not be matter to me. Because for me bitcoin is just for fun. I have real work, so it will not matter for me.

rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

I can not imagine too if bitcoin vanish someday. I think i will also have the same experience with you, my live will feels boring without bitcoin. Even though i only spending 3-4 hours on bitcoin and bitcointalk, but bitcoin and bitcointalk have become a habit for me, so there is not a day i spend without seeing bitcoin and bitcointalk. And it must be very sad because I will also lose my additional income. I hope it would not happen, hopefully bitcoin always live forever
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:06:30 AM

I think that if bitcoin will end I will find alternative currency that can grab my attention most, like bitcoin. Yes, you are right that it will be too boring if bitcoin will not be right there besides it becames part of our life, my life which I get much benefits and profits than my sideline job in my home town. There are a lot of things I like the most in bitcoin, one is easy transaction of money, sustaining what I needed and easy to use. I will missed this currency if it will end.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

I can not imagine if my life without bitcoin, because bitcoin is my true friend who always accompany me every day .. and besides bitcoin can be my income to help my needs in economy .. if my life without bitcoin may feel empty and become not bearti and this is a sad question for me .. Cry
commlinx

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

Many will be in a similar situation where they will find themselves to be lost for a while. It's advisable for anyone who is heavily invested in to bitcoin/crypto to look to have other interests and revenue streams that they can put more time in to if such a scenario as you described were to happen. Life will be full of central banking and centralization which is a bit mess of our time.
Olivian

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

They cannot ban Bitcoin...If people want to invest in it, this cannot be stopped.

Maybe in 20 years the Bitcoin will not be popular anymore, maybe something new will appear
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

Maybe I will not be happy if Bitcoin dies. But if that happens I will not say 'Without Bitcoin, life will be boring! No! Because I do not want to live in a downturn. Even if Bitcoin dies, are other jobs dead too? Definitely not right? So I can still work elsewhere to make ends meet.
well, for now, without bitcoin it may be very boring, even more so we are used to finding bitcoin. well, maybe we'll switch to find another business, but of course it's not as hellish at the moment. hopefully bitcoin remains popular, and is used.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

It would be sad if bitcoin comes to its end because it has already been a part of our lives. But I must say that my life won't be boring without bitcoin. I have lived for more than two decades now and I am happy with the life I am living. I don't depend on bitcoin much. Yes, I invest, and even join signature campaigns but I don't let it rule over the life I have to live. There's a whole world out there. I'm sure that if bitcoin has to end, I would still be here, enjoying the beauty of life just as before bitcoin comes in. My family, friends and loved ones are still much fun to spend time with. But, as long as bitcoin is here, let us grab the chance of being involved in such thing; enjoy it while it lasts. And also remember to balance our time with it and those people around us.  Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Zahrowil Qolbi

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:14:15 AM

This so true life is boring if no bitcoin in my life because it's my part my daily work. If people want to invest in it, this cannot be stopped.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

I think that bitcoin will never die. On the contrary, it has just begun its dominance in the world of money. Soon we will be able to forget about the classic money. And we will begin to live in the world of Crypto-currency. Now bitcoin is experiencing a price drop. But this is temporary. The most popular crypto currency can not be killed. So dklete attachments. The only correct solution now

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

If there is no bitcoin, I don't know how  will it go in my life  , there is no trading and invest new project ,also i will lost my profit .
Paupau29

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:20:16 PM

It would really be unfortunate if bitcoin gets ban in your country since bitcoin can be a good way to earn money its profitable.here in bitcoin talk theres a lot of method to get a coin, it might be a bounty where you do some micro task then they pay a coin also there's investment where you can double your coin by the time pass and exchange by selling and holding you can earn bit by bit.its kind of sad if bitcoin bans and its enhancing my english and vocabulary.
MZMARY

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:27:48 PM

If it turns out that bitcoin will die and all countries will be banned, its price will drop until early 2013, it is better not to make hasty conclusions and not panic ahead of time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: