Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:42:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2583 times)
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

This is a good thing, the presence of bitcoin makes its own color, we can spend free time to earn extra income, and I hope many countries that immediately legalize bitcoin like japan and USA.

..........///....../////..........
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

I think not really boring, maybe we missed a Investment with 100% ROI. Also, in Forum, we missed posting a comment, suggestion, giving advice to others, participating in campaign and many more. But bitcoin will never ever die.
It's "an" investment not "a"  and actually posting or joining a campaign doesn't effect anything to the Bitcoin market at all because you're just marketing for something and get paid with BTC .
So the point is Bitcoin is on the edge right now cause there are too many people want to put it in the control session which isn't a right place for Bitcoin and somes are trying to use bugs in BTC to make their own profit which is very dangerous for BTC future.
So we need people who really adore Bitcoin and help the BTC community becoming better.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

Without bitcoin life will not be boring because before bitcoin come into existence we were all enjoying life. If there is no bitcoin you will swap to another thing.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

before I began to study the crypto currency more deeply, I watched youtube and twitch. Bitcoin and blockade interested me. Although I am stupid, I try to understand how everything works here: D

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
raniadaling

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

I share your feelings and sentiment brother..
It would be hard for us to adjust given that most of our time are spent with bitcoin.
Things would get boring suddenly.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:08:01 PM

It is not boring without bitcoin. There other works and hobbies to do as a replacement if ever there is no bitcoin. But if you are attached too much with bitcoin and there are no other things you think as a replacement, well yes it is boring.
Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:17:29 PM

I think the statement and the question of dying is too much...absurd.. Life has been good even with or without bitcoin.. Having bitcoin nowadays is just another way or a better option/ opportunity to have for financial freedom or a good past time ... A good option to get away from being an employee at any regular job ... With crypto We can work at home do more things for ourselves..while still attached to our phones and computers... ..as we look back when bitcoin didnt exist..were more busier on our day job routine..and is just be the same when life without bitcoin today or in the future..life would be more active outside...
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

Bitcoin can die and no one let it dies. nowadays, Blockchain technology and Bitcoin have become apart of the economy. it has own value and no one can deny.

zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

It will not be boring because this will not happen so that bitcoin has disappeared, we will continue to participate in its development and it will turn out so this development will not allow it to die.
Donceng

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

that's very true, what you do is the same as what I do, and if bitcoin has died the future of the users also die, then we should increase our investment so that it keeps on going.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

Not totally boring because not all the times your attention is in bitcoin you can try other entertainment to remove your bitcoin like playing other games, bitcoin is for investing and for earning your money you the sake of your future, in your world is change by the help of bitcoin.
Englebabylove

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:38:33 PM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

I don't think my life would be boring without bitcoin. I'm just taking bitcoin as a part-time job. I have my own work. When bitcoin dies, my income may decrease, but it doesn't affect my life.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

Bitcoin can die and no one let it dies. nowadays, Blockchain technology and Bitcoin have become apart of the economy. it has own value and no one can deny.
Well for me my life is we willl be very boring without bitcoin because working here in bitcoin is part of my everyday ife and bitcoin is giving me better oppurtunity to be rich so i we will be very sard if bitcoin is we will gone, and i think many people life is we will be boring too without bitcoin.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

I am quite level headed but my Wife is still very passionate about Bitcoin and crypto currency and our daily conversations most times revolve around this digital revolution. She really believes it will make a difference for millions of people but I think the boom days whereby many people became very rich very fast are no longer with us, except for those who have a lot of working capital and can multiply their income with smaller margins. I think now the technology is more exciting itself and the disruption it is causing in mainstream sectors that I find now more interesting than the currency side of it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
perova93

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

YES, I no longer imagine what to do without bitcoin when already in the subject you came in there you like and you get money.
Hopeful2017

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:49:53 PM

So sad to hear that you are depending your happiness to bitcoin. There are many things in life that can make us happy. Even if there is no bitcoin, you should still make your life happy. My life before there is no bitcoin was still joyful because I am enjoying my life.

thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

For me, if bitcoin will ban all over the world i am so sad because 80% of my time is only for bitcoin so i think if bitcoin will gone I'm always be lonely, bitcoin gives me all i need like my daily needs and they help me to improve my future life so hope that bitcoin will never end.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

It might be true. Bitcoin has become part of my life. I need it, I love it, I mean it's the job I did for a long time. Then if someday it's forbidden, it really would break my heart. But life surely must go on. We need to move on. Looking for a better place once again. At least i thank bitcoin for everything.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

I definitely agree with you. Bitcoin has been a replacement to my previous toxic job and currently I'm enjoying my life with bitcoin. I couldn't imagine life without it anymore because it sustains all my necessities everyday. I'm glad to be a part of it and to have to as a part of my daily routine too.
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

Indeed ! Life will be a little bit boring. I love bitcoin and other altcoins. In the world of crypto there  is thrill , suspense, drama, action and I love it. The smart wins and the greedy will looses.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: