Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:39:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Bitcoin, Life Will Be Boring!  (Read 2581 times)
suzane18

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:47:16 AM

Without Bitcoin, life will be extremely boring, will have to actually start hunting for other avenues. Bitcoin helps you earn money sitting at your own comfort. And this is the booming period of Bitcoin, it will definitely stay for a couple of years

▬▬▬▬▬  First Ever Commodity Crypto Exchange  ▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Ticks│ Public Token Sale
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

Its true that if bitcoin vanishes, not just that the lifes will be boring but many will lose their jons aswell. People having collected bitcoins might even go bankrupt or lose some good amount of money.
Big investors will lose tons of cash and this might hamper the stock market aswell.

People who are very much involved in bitcoin world wont just let it happen easily. Protests might come up.
But if it is not banned by some authority and just simply vanishes, nothing can be done in such a case because who dont have an authoritive backing for bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Alamin2

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:00:48 AM

If bitcoin is lost it's way, life is going to be boring. But I hope that it's  not happen with bitcoin right now. I think without bitcoin every single bto user life fall in a boring.
Finally I say that bitcoin will not die.so don't wory guy's. It's future so bright acoureding to my knowledge.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:04:31 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

What will happen to you if bitcoin will die  Cry

(Long Life Bitcoin, We will go to the mars again very soon)

That's right, too. If the bitcoin dies I will find another job to provide for my life. I will go back to work under pressure and the rules are so boring.
First of all if you are doing total job on bitcoins and earning money for yourself and feeding your family, then great, this is amazing. Secondly as far as bitcoin’s dying and boring is concerned, yes I think our lives will be affected so strongly. We wouldn’t be doing much great to raise our income strength and the time we give to bitcoins every day, we will be missing it and wasting it in any other activity.
mosbyhimym

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:06:24 AM

Without Bitcoin ,i won't stand here at all, Bitcoin creates opportunities for me, it helps me so much about my financial, income from my trading help me to pay bills and buy a house.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:20:34 AM

Well, I mean if you don't have any real job or your own bussiness to do it would be so boring absolutely. Because you know for me bitcoin is just my side job to waste my free time instead my real job.
mdead

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:30:28 AM

I was thinking if bitcoin will ban from every country if bitcoin will vanish one day then what will happen? I got my Answer, Without Bitcoin, my life will be so boring! Now, I spend almost 7 to 8 hours behind bitcoin and bitcointalk, I love it, I enjoy my time. But if bitcoin dies! I can't imagine  Embarrassed

There will nothing happen like this. And if bitcoin vanishes, like me more people will have to beg on street no shame to tell the truth. because my life is now carrying by bitcoins and other crypto currencies.
hail to the king. long live bitcoin.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

without bitcoin life will be boring! NO Its not boring because life does not require that we be the best,only we try our best,so bitcoin is add on in my life which is a part of my life since i know bitcoin now,so we live to the fullest and focus in the positive way,bitcoin is have a big financial support in my family so now,i will not let go in bitcoin keep on going of life that we have planned so as to accept the one that is waiting for us

Life will still be wonderful without bitcoin but it will be harder to sustain our life, there are a lot of people today who are wealthy because they invest on cryptocurrency before and no one expected that the value of bitcoins will reach $19k dollar from $6 back in 2012.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:41:42 AM

without bitcoin life will be boring! NO Its not boring because life does not require that we be the best,only we try our best,so bitcoin is add on in my life which is a part of my life since i know bitcoin now,so we live to the fullest and focus in the positive way,bitcoin is have a big financial support in my family so now,i will not let go in bitcoin keep on going of life that we have planned so as to accept the one that is waiting for us

Life will still be wonderful without bitcoin but it will be harder to sustain our life, there are a lot of people today who are wealthy because they invest on cryptocurrency before and no one expected that the value of bitcoins will reach $19k dollar from $6 back in 2012.

Life will still be wonderful only to those who are wealthy already in bitcoin because they can now start a new life and create a new business with their earnings but from those who just started in bitcoins , they may find it difficult to move on because they may even loose their invested capital if bitcoin disapears unexpectedly. Although thay may seems imposible because we already know that bitcoin is verry important not just for the people but also from the economy of a country because bitcoin does actually adds an inovation due to its advance technology which is called blockchain.
Blakekeke10

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

If without bitcoin in my life then I still continue to waste my time playing online games and dota without earnings,  It becomes more popular every day. And sooner or later we will all be connected with bitkoynom.
Adeyemi

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:46:58 AM

Life won't be boring without Bitcoin. It'll only become more interesting. Before Bitcoin, life was fun and interesting. And if Bitcoin decides to vanish now, life will move on and another thing will take its place.
Cakalasia

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:11:55 AM

Without bitcoin, Life will be boring? That is definitely wrong, before the bitcoin arrived in the world my life was so fun with my family and especially with my friends my life has not been boring. And I think it's too early to say that.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

No, not necessarily as there was life and fun before bitcoin came and if it disappears today, there'll still be life and fun. Bitcoin strictly speaking is not a fun, but a means to it, just as money is not fun but a means to getting it......

nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

Yes, it is because people who are engaged in the same volleyball, and if they can not get access to this cause, then life is no longer the same. For the time being there is not yet one more occupation in the substitutions.
Yes it is possible that the Btcs are going to take away all the fun from the life of its users if it would completely eradicate from the financial system of the world. as it is not legal, hence the freedom of use linked with this currency adds much to its exciting colors and flavor of use especially for the ones who use it in the black way. Bitcoins are decentralized and hence it is easy to enjoy all the facilities associated with it by anyone anywhere in the world.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:00:47 PM

I think even though bitcoin is forbidden but we can still access bitcoin and do transactions in bitcoin, it is true without bitcoin maybe our life will be boring but sometimes we also get bored with bitcoin, so sometimes I stop from bitcoin and do refresing
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:07:30 PM

You better not think like that. Even if someday Bitcoin die, you can still work elsewhere. Many other jobs besides Bitcoin. All sustenance has been set up.
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

Well, don't be so dramatic. People will always find a way to replace an addiction with another addiction.
Personally, I am wasting all day long watching the crypto carts to see if the price went up a little more. But, if there won't be any Bitcoin, I think I would switch to another market.
Real Estate seems like the best risk-profit investment. Smiley
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

really what you say !!! .. before i know his name i feel bitcoin life is common ... but after i know what it tastes like bitcoin, i feel reluctant to leave it.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

I don't think I can think my life will be anytime without bitcoin.
Seriously life will be so boring, I agree.
tommy088

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

Not really, I have friends to work with if you're bored, family to talk with, but internet life will be so much boring if bitcoin fades away.... Just playing and watching to makes your life not boring  Angry Sad Shocked Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: