Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:24:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?  (Read 3247 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

Bitcoin will last a long time, will probably stay as long as the internet still exists,
And I'm pretty sure bitcoin is alive even when all altcoin is dead, because bitcoin has the highest confidence level compared to any altcoin
Its survival matters on how we strongly uphold to its vision for the common good. It's future is totally unpredictable, but we Bitcoin users have the biggest role to be the engine for it to keep moving for progress and create positive change.
I strongly agree! Bitcoin is a developing technology, but it is undeniable that it already has a large edge compared to other cryptocurrencies in the market. As any other network, strong support system is vital for it to stay longer, gain trust, and grow stronger. We may not know yet it's length of stay, but at least we have contributed something for its development and it will serve as an authentic legacy.
zedsacs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:12:49 PM

Bitcoin is the most famous and the no one crypto currency today. It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin. But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.     
It is true that bitcoin become more popular today in the world and in the indistry from a very low price and skyrocketing its marketcap to a vrry high price in the market but how long can it survive the industry i guess the pump or rhe history made by bitcoin is really a great thing and today the price of bitcoin is at stable price market range i guess it will be enough to for rhe bitcoin to survive the market as if becoming a open currency in a lot of counties.
Nobody could tell as life is very inevitable, it's market value is developing every single day, if it fluctuates it can absolutely bounce back. In fact, its volatility is what makes it more popular because it does not always give bad impact. It can be used as an advantage, like buying the dip, holding it and waiting for the appropriate time to sell. Bitcoin can survive from crash or any challenges if we let hope and unity rise above all.

▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
GlobaTalent██████
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
         ▄▄████▄▄         
     ▄▄████████████▄▄       
 ▄▄████████████████████▄▄ 
██████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███▀▀▀       
███████▀                 
███████    ▄██▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████   ██████   ▐██████
███████    ▀██▀    ▐██████
███████▄          ▄███████
██████████▄▄  ▄▄██████████
 ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
     ▀▀████████████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀
██████
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
    ██
▇▇ Read our Whitepaper ▇▇
Telegram
Facebook
Medium
Twitter
ANN Thread
Bounty
olatslodi

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

Bitcoin will last forever. If there are still investors and support from the community and continuing to believe on the bitcoin, it will be forever. Bitcoin will need effective adoption to keep its dominance in place. Awareness is definitely increasing.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:43:20 PM

Maybe until the crypto currency does not exist, I'm sure it is. Because I think the bitcoin is the most useful thing in crypto currency and if there is no bitcoin, what would be the world of crypto.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

No one knows how long bitcoin will survive in crypto's industry. But once the community continues support bitcoin until the end and investors continue to buy and invest money within bitcoin will last forever. People are still believing the capability of bitcoin to give hope and earn enough income through buying and sell it in the market. Also, nowadays has a vast role in digital transaction especially through remittances. That's why many people continue trusting bitcoin and using it and different kind of digital transaction. Through this existence, possible bitcoin will last until people want.
Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

Perhaps the same crypto currency is not worth it, but I also do not know about this. Because if bitcoin will fall maybe it will surprise the existing market. And ultimately the crypto currency market will fall as well as the fall of bitcoin.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:14:22 AM

I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will go for long time because you see now many company start to accept Bitcoin and some of them was combine real business with cryptocurrency.
Yes, that is true. As long as there are many users and investors used and invested on bitcoin, maybe it will survive for more years than what we expect. Due to its popularity and increasing demands, bitcoin can always surpass from all these crisis.
Dvmd lionel25

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:54:13 AM

Unless a new technology comes along and makes crypto obsolete, it will survive indefinitely.
Holapola

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:55:48 AM

It will survive as long as there is crypto-currencies, because Bitcoin is pioneer of it. And with recent developments as lightning network it is bound to survive.
popoyuyun

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:56:58 AM

Maybe as long as the crypto currency is still there and I'm sure the crypto currency for the future will be better and so is bitcoin. Because bitcoin is already widely used by many people.
15putriutami

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:09:59 AM

I do not know about how long the bitcoin will last. Because as I know, if the bitcoin falls automatically the market will go awry.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:23:37 AM

If I look so far, with the support of big merchants (like paypal, amazon, dell, WordPress etc) and maybe a lot more small merchants who also accept bitcoin as a form of payment then I think bitcoin will still exist and survive in time which is long enough
berrieswithwine

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:15:37 AM

Whether it gets fixed or not, bitcoin will survive.

You may not need an unseizable asset, but other people do. Nobody needs bitcoin to pay for coffee, so it doesn't really matter that much that you can't.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100