Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771074 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:12:52 PM

I'm here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JackPala

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:27:15 PM

Just sent 1614 shares to AMCTENDER1 as the instructions said, and then sent the email. still haven't seen the shares in my Bitfunder yet. Help ?
lobbes

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:31:44 PM

Ken,
Is there any way you can give us some kind of play-by-play either weekly or biweekly? Or do you plan on surprising us the day everything goes online?

even just a thumbs up from the trenches would be good.

It baffles me that you never say a WORD about the goings on with ActiveMining yet I see all other companies constantly posting updates to milestones passed, etc.

We've given you our trust and faith in form of our money to get this business going.

The least you can do is keep us updated.

+1

I applaud Ken on the foresight with regards to btct closing, as well as the prompt communication on the matter. However, I wish we could get this kind of feedback loop all the time.

Lack of quality metrics pave the path for FUD

knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:38:34 PM

perfect summation.
ChronoX5

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:38:47 PM

Just sent 1614 shares to AMCTENDER1 as the instructions said, and then sent the email. still haven't seen the shares in my Bitfunder yet. Help ?

It's not an automatic process. Last time we tendered shares from AMC to AM it took several days since they all have to be processed manually by Ken.

Please keep in mind that I am currently trading/holding shares of ASIC Miner, ActiveMining, Rentalstarter, Labcoin and may be posting in my own interest. Always do your own research.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:40:00 PM

Didn't you guys read Kens post?? He said "I give more PR than our first PR guy did".   We're supposed to ignore the fact he tells us NOTHING about how his progress is coming along with the Fast Hash machines we funded to build...Instead, you're supposed to be absolutely grateful that he is transferring our shares for us so we're not left with nothing!  This is supposed to be top quality PR, folks.   I feel like I'm a hobo being tossed a slab of rotten meat, just enough to keep me alive, as I praise the giver; "Thank you, sir!  Thank you, sir!".  Meanwhile he is raping my family and pissing all over my assets, while I chow down on the rotten piece of meat, thankful that he let us keep our shares!  

Thanks Ken!  You're the best!  AMAZING COMPANY YOU HAVE HERE.

zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 07:43:17 PM

Didn't you guys read Kens post?? He said "I give more PR than our first PR guy did".   We're supposed to ignore the fact he tells us NOTHING about how his progress is coming along with the Fast Hash machines we funded to build...Instead, you're supposed to be absolutely grateful that he is transferring our shares for us so we're not left with nothing!  This is supposed to be top quality PR, folks.   I feel like I'm a hobo being tossed a slab of rotten meat, just enough to keep me alive, as I praise the giver; "Thank you, sir!  Thank you, sir!".  Meanwhile he is raping my family and pissing all over my assets, while I chow down on the rotten piece of meat, thankful that he let us keep our shares!  

Is this turncoat pissed off, or what?  hahaha Angry

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
knybe

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:47:37 PM

Didn't you guys read Kens post?? He said "I give more PR than our first PR guy did".   We're supposed to ignore the fact he tells us NOTHING about how his progress is coming along with the Fast Hash machines we funded to build...Instead, you're supposed to be absolutely grateful that he is transferring our shares for us so we're not left with nothing!  This is supposed to be top quality PR, folks.   I feel like I'm a hobo being tossed a slab of rotten meat, just enough to keep me alive, as I praise the giver; "Thank you, sir!  Thank you, sir!".  Meanwhile he is raping my family and pissing all over my assets, while I chow down on the rotten piece of meat, thankful that he let us keep our shares!  

whoa... dramatic imagery.
mobile

Activity: 400

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:50:36 PM

Seriously where is everybody?
Did I not get the shareholder memo?
I'm here. I check this thread a few times a day. Looking forward to divs, looking forward to the btct.co "winding down" to pass us by and looking forward to Ken's good news. Perhaps its the calm before the "Fast-Hash 28nm Storm". Bring an umbrella  Cool Booyaa......  Grin

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:53:36 PM

For some reason an image of Zimba from the lion king and some dude from the MP is a God thread came to mind

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
aquarius

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:10:32 PM

Didn't you guys read Kens post?? He said "I give more PR than our first PR guy did".   We're supposed to ignore the fact he tells us NOTHING about how his progress is coming along with the Fast Hash machines we funded to build...Instead, you're supposed to be absolutely grateful that he is transferring our shares for us so we're not left with nothing!  This is supposed to be top quality PR, folks.   I feel like I'm a hobo being tossed a slab of rotten meat, just enough to keep me alive, as I praise the giver; "Thank you, sir!  Thank you, sir!".  Meanwhile he is raping my family and pissing all over my assets, while I chow down on the rotten piece of meat, thankful that he let us keep our shares!  

dude, you need to calm down.. stop taking everything so damn personal.

if you're not happy, just sell your shares and move on. hate to break it to you but the universe does not revolve around you.
aquarius

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:13:37 PM

btw, why are mine and others post counts stuck on 196? Smiley
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 08:58:51 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2013, 09:19:42 PM by WildFire.ca

TerrraHash is going out of business and giving everyone back $0.50c on the $1.00 if they can get there money back from Avalon, GL with that. If you do not deliver there should be 100% or damn near close to 100% refunds. ActM / VMC could be very successful with great customer service and competitive pricing alone.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
somestranger

Activity: 487

Are You Shpongled?

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:04:47 PM

Ken,
Is there any way you can give us some kind of play-by-play either weekly or biweekly? Or do you plan on surprising us the day everything goes online?

even just a thumbs up from the trenches would be good.

It baffles me that you never say a WORD about the goings on with ActiveMining yet I see all other companies constantly posting updates to milestones passed, etc.

We've given you our trust and faith in form of our money to get this business going.

The least you can do is keep us updated.

+1

I applaud Ken on the foresight with regards to btct closing, as well as the prompt communication on the matter. However, I wish we could get this kind of feedback loop all the time.

+1 as well
Didn't you guys read Kens post?? He said "I give more PR than our first PR guy did".  We're supposed to ignore the fact he tells us NOTHING about how his progress is coming along with the Fast Hash machines we funded to build...Instead, you're supposed to be absolutely grateful that he is transferring our shares for us so we're not left with nothing!  This is supposed to be top quality PR, folks.   I feel like I'm a hobo being tossed a slab of rotten meat, just enough to keep me alive, as I praise the giver; "Thank you, sir!  Thank you, sir!".  Meanwhile he is raping my family and pissing all over my assets, while I chow down on the rotten piece of meat, thankful that he let us keep our shares! 

Thanks Ken!  You're the best!  AMAZING COMPANY YOU HAVE HERE.

dude, you need to calm down.. stop taking everything so damn personal.

if you're not happy, just sell your shares and move on. hate to break it to you but the universe does not revolve around you.
I think he sold all his shares and now he is mad that he lost money buying into Labcoin.
btw, why are mine and others post counts stuck on 196? Smiley
Activity != post count
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:07:02 PM

I guess some people here want Ken post in this thread every day even if its just feeding trolls and posting non news ("wafers at fab moved from machine A to B", "exciting new step today I cant announce due to NDA") or make bold promises just to boost up the share price for the daytraders.

Others may prefer he spends his time more productive and make sure this company can actually deliver.
knybe

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:23:05 PM

I guess some people here want Ken post in this thread every day even if its just feeding trolls and posting non news ("wafers at fab moved from machine A to B", "exciting new step today I cant announce due to NDA") or make bold promises just to boost up the share price for the daytraders.

Others may prefer he spends his time more productive and make sure this company can actually deliver.

I get what you're saying and I've heard that argument before but other than the eASIC announcement, this is a total blackout.

It's not like taking 5 minutes to boost morale is that hard to do... especially if things are going well.
interJ

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 09:37:28 PM

Confirming that transfer made at 2013-09-24 13:29:49   has been pushed through to BF. Thanks for the seamless transfer Ken. Keep up the good work.
addi

Activity: 626

https://satoshibet.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 10:07:07 PM

Also received my assets on bitfunder. great success

girlfawkesy

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:01:35 PM

Admittedly if I was doing something like ken is, I wouldn't say a god damn word until I had the project nearly wrapped up.

Why boost share price? What benefit is that to AMC at this point? The price of shares will rise when he delivers on product. If anything having low priced shares at the moment would enable friends/family to purchase more at a lower price currently.

If things were going terribly, he could announce that and drive the share price into the ground, but that would do little to encourage people to purchase actual product via preorder.

Announcing day to day updates would drive up share price assuming the news was positive, which would still have zero impact on AMC's current situation/profits, ect. It would only benefit those who originally bought shares, but wouldn't get miners made any faster.

From a logical perspective saying little and overdelivering in the end seems what I would do.
shrodes

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:03:13 PM

Also received my assets on bitfunder. great success

Also got mine which I put through roughly 35 hours ago. Thanks again Ken!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: