Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:52:47 PM

Hello. Please what will be the maximum price for ICO? Also, are tokens going to be listed in april or in may?
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

Hey team, is there a way you can work together with other energy ICOs? I think it may augment all your models and make blockchain very strong in Energy?

Thought someone posted here that this project is unique in all its aspects and that there are no similar Icos projects in existence yet?? I think presently they just have to face all the challenges own their own being that they are presently running solo
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:42:36 PM

Hello. Please what will be the maximum price for ICO? Also, are tokens going to be listed in april or in may?

On phone so cant tell you maximum hardcap off hand but its on the site, if you do the math... As for listing i don't think they have announced yet, but as it's a erc20 token once the tokens are distributed/unlocked yu can always trade them on idex/etherdelta, before they hit the bigger exchanges to my knowledge. Hope i was of atleast a little help Tongue
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:49:35 PM

They reuploaded the drone footage on Youtube, and they added a 4New intro when you click on the video. Wise idea, because that was missing, and it is way more professional.

Great. Previously I was shared the link of drones footage. I guess you talking about any other footage. Could you please share that YouTube link here? So peoples/investors can watch this video?

I need to see that one; Is it a footage for the plant? any idea if there is a recording from the inside? Looks like we  are talking about a new level of  operations here.

I haven't seen any footage or pictures of inside the building, I suspect they will keep it hidden until they have a further announcement / update.

Exciting times for us here with this project.

Amazing 4NEW Ice Sculpture at the VIP Party at #Tokenfest in #SanFransico. 4New are excited to be the Main Sponsors of the event

Hopefully this will bring some more investors to this great potential project.

The site is I think selected as potential place to run the plant, it is not ready yet as it looks like it is used for agriculture

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

How does your idea interplay with other energy ICOs or blockchain startups? How can you guys work together to make the energy side on blockchain better?

This is a question that is pretty difficult to answer, so basically 4New will generate its own electricity and use it for PoW, if the topic is about creating a source for energy, 4New could be of service

Would other energy projects necessarily want to work together, they're competitors of each other at the end of the day. Also like Gunny said energy/electricity projects have their own ideas and they shouldn't really copy eachother. I think 4NEW should continue looking for capital funds and big investors to help develop the project in their own way and maybe employ advisers from the energy industry.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

On phone so cant tell you maximum hardcap off hand but its on the site, if you do the math... As for listing i don't think they have announced yet, but as it's a erc20 token once the tokens are distributed/unlocked yu can always trade them on idex/etherdelta, before they hit the bigger exchanges to my knowledge. Hope i was of atleast a little help Tongue

I hope that it will be available on Idex. That is my main exchange when it comes for erc20 tokens Smiley. I just don't trust the big exchanges, because they are always full and slower.

strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:40:09 PM

In which countries will the 4NEW waste recycling project work and do you have a license from the officials of these states to recycling? What will you do with the energy received from recycling waste will you sell it to the state or use it differently?
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

Is the power plant already operating, or will the clean energy power plant be developed after the end of ICO?

OI
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

In which countries will the 4NEW waste recycling project work and do you have a license from the officials of these states to recycling? What will you do with the energy received from recycling waste will you sell it to the state or use it differently?

They will be operating in UK, their waste-combustion plants are located in Yorkshire, Northern England but I'm sure if the project is a success they will move into new markets.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:17:51 AM

They reuploaded the drone footage on Youtube, and they added a 4New intro when you click on the video. Wise idea, because that was missing, and it is way more professional.

Great. Previously I was shared the link of drones footage. I guess you talking about any other footage. Could you please share that YouTube link here? So peoples/investors can watch this video?

I need to see that one; Is it a footage for the plant? any idea if there is a recording from the inside? Looks like we  are talking about a new level of  operations here.

I haven't seen any footage or pictures of inside the building, I suspect they will keep it hidden until they have a further announcement / update.

Amazing 4NEW Ice Sculpture at the VIP Party at #Tokenfest in #SanFransico. 4New are excited to be the Main Sponsors of the event

@jamzzz123, here is proof link of footage. They updated same on theirs Twitter group also.
https://twitter.com/4newcoin/status/970990824141000704?s=19

Great update you shared here about VIP's. Thanks for updates.

Thanks but I can see the video is no longer available. It's removed by user. So they might not want to show the video footage untill the completion of the plant.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:33:21 AM

@jamzzz123, here is proof link of footage. They updated same on theirs Twitter group also.

Thanks but I can see the video is no longer available. It's removed by user. So they might not want to show the video footage untill the completion of the plant.
Ohh. Till yesterday it was playing, that's why updated link here. No worries will see something new then. Actually by uploading videos and theirs work proof they are trying to keep transparency between investors and them.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
Discord is more of a gaming community and if you actually want to join anything i would recommend their slack and telegram here is the link https://twitter.com/AIDOCMe/status/969906041252032512 also you can follow them on twitter for fast updates.

Discord has its community and there are active users in there too. I think it would be great for a fan community thing. In the crypto world i think the most dominant channel is telegram followed by slack.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

On the homepage i read "In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare"
Now I've searched the whitepaper for it, because I would like to have more information, but can not find anything. Does anyone know how this will work?

Wasn't it planned that KWATTs will be accepted in Urgent care, telemedicine services, pharmacy and substance abuse and mental health treatment centers? I think we talked about this here a few days ago if I remember correctly. Strange that it isn't part of the Whitepaper anymore?

maybe I just missed it. I searched for Healthcare and found nothing. They may have used other terms in the whitepaper, or they really took it out. I will dedicate myself to the search again this weekend.
if we have already discussed this in the forum, then I have probably overlooked it. Or forget, I'm just too busy for the moment
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:47:56 AM

Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
Discord is more of a gaming community and if you actually want to join anything i would recommend their slack and telegram here is the link https://twitter.com/AIDOCMe/status/969906041252032512 also you can follow them on twitter for fast updates.

Discord has its community and there are active users in there too. I think it would be great for a fan community thing. In the crypto world i think the most dominant channel is telegram followed by slack.

I've seen a hell of alot more scam groups and pump and dump on Discord, I personally don't like the platform and much prefer telegram
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

One of 4new coin uses is
The coin can also be utilized at Gordium Healthcare, which manages and operates an Urgent Care Center, telemedicine platform, online prescription pharmacy and a health insurance company.
Good news to those who know and visit this place
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

I've seen a hell of alot more scam groups and pump and dump on Discord, I personally don't like the platform and much prefer telegram

I missed out why Discord is considered practical, perhaps because of the news sharing possibility combined with VoIP? I rarely use it as I consider Discord more for team-work gaming applications

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:04:26 AM

I need to see that one; Is it a footage for the plant? any idea if there is a recording from the inside? Looks like we  are talking about a new level of  operations here.

I heard somewhere that they are making a new video and this is the reason why they removed the old. But i am not sure if this is the case. And as you mentioned that they might show the video after they completed the plant might be more likely to happen.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

Yes it is really helpful, thanks for the reply. I am looking forward to tokens being distributed and unlocked in less than no time anyway
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

I missed out why Discord is considered practical, perhaps because of the news sharing possibility combined with VoIP? I rarely use it as I consider Discord more for team-work gaming applications

indeed i don't think it would be worth the team running and spending resources on it; It would make for a fan owned community since it allows for seamless control. I have always considered running the social channels challenging given you have to account for many different channels and user-base

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

channels are growing everywhere. But reliability is a question. As of now, telegram, slack and discord are good. But telegram is filled with lots of scammers. We have to be extremely careful there. 4NEW is also doing great in almost all social media and chat channels.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: