Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:18:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32375 times)
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:54:50 PM

Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
Discord is more of a gaming community and if you actually want to join anything i would recommend their slack and telegram here is the link https://twitter.com/AIDOCMe/status/969906041252032512 also you can follow them on twitter for fast updates.

Discord has its community and there are active users in there too. I think it would be great for a fan community thing. In the crypto world i think the most dominant channel is telegram followed by slack.

I've seen a hell of alot more scam groups and pump and dump on Discord, I personally don't like the platform and much prefer telegram

I don't know for some reason using discord doesn't sit well with me, i have downloaded the app twice and have both times uninstall it, i can relate to the dump and pump groups in discord i see lots of links leading to a discord groups daily and most of them are scams.

I use Discord for gaming with my friends. I do not know why you would use it for Crypto xD. It is not made for that. Telegram/Slack is the best option for Crypto. Leave Discord to gaming.
I think that using Discord could be a good thing because it is very easy to use and i myself use Discord and i think that you will get in touch with more investors that way. Because you can just send the link of your Discord channel to other channels.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

I see the team moving from place to places creating awareness 4NEW held a tokenfest in San Fransico at the palace of Fine Arts Theatre nice one team.
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

4NEW Featured in LiveBitcoinNews "4newcoin is equipped not only with the first mover advantage but also an unmatchable competitive edge that will propel the company into cementing itself as one of the dominant players within the #CryptoCommunity"
serverus14

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

Great project that converts waste to energy.

Green revolution!

Cool
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:18:06 PM

I see the team moving from place to places creating awareness 4NEW held a tokenfest in San Fransico at the palace of Fine Arts Theatre nice one team.

That is the job of the team. They can't be sitting in their offices 24/7, because that is just not professional. If i ever see a ICO just like this i will leave xD.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

On the homepage i read "In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare"
Now I've searched the whitepaper for it, because I would like to have more information, but can not find anything. Does anyone know how this will work?

Wasn't it planned that KWATTs will be accepted in Urgent care, telemedicine services, pharmacy and substance abuse and mental health treatment centers? I think we talked about this here a few days ago if I remember correctly. Strange that it isn't part of the Whitepaper anymore?

maybe I just missed it. I searched for Healthcare and found nothing. They may have used other terms in the whitepaper, or they really took it out. I will dedicate myself to the search again this weekend.
if we have already discussed this in the forum, then I have probably overlooked it. Or forget, I'm just too busy for the moment

I checked the site and i can see three main benefits -

Stake It- In 2018, you can stake KWATT to apply your electricity towards crypto mining transactions.
Trade It - In 2018, you can trade KWATT to pay for electric bills.
Utilize It -In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services.

I think he might be referring to third point. We need more info on this point.

I came across this project and it seems to be very interesting. I just checked 4NEW website as well and I can see they already reached softcap and more than 50% tokens already sold. I am thinking of investing into this project, but need to do some research.

This is a good sign indeed, the faster the sale goes the better for the prospects of the project. If you have an engineering related question you can pm me

During the time when crypto market is seeing correction 4NEW manages to sell more than 50% tokens which tell us how good this project is. I am happy that I invested some amount in 4NEW.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:13:22 AM

In which countries will the 4NEW waste recycling project work and do you have a license from the officials of these states to recycling? What will you do with the energy received from recycling waste will you sell it to the state or use it differently?

They will be operating in UK, their waste-combustion plants are located in Yorkshire, Northern England but I'm sure if the project is a success they will move into new markets.

Yea.. Charity begins home thy say yea??? They should use their Immediate encouragement as a case study and experience development. Once they are ready, they can try as far as other continent

How long did it take to build the one plant? I am sure setting it up is alot of running around; to have tokens back electricity is unit is creative. It would only make sense to expand after a successful plant setup.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

Now I've searched the whitepaper for it, because I would like to have more information, but can not find anything. Does anyone know how this will work?

Wasn't it planned that KWATTs will be accepted in Urgent care, telemedicine services, pharmacy and substance abuse and mental health treatment centers? I think we talked about this here a few days ago if I remember correctly. Strange that it isn't part of the Whitepaper anymore?

maybe I just missed it. I searched for Healthcare and found nothing. They may have used other terms in the whitepaper, or they really took it out. I will dedicate myself to the search again this weekend.
if we have already discussed this in the forum, then I have probably overlooked it. Or forget, I'm just too busy for the moment

Stake It- In 2018, you can stake KWATT to apply your electricity towards crypto mining transactions.
Utilize It -In 2018. you can utilize KWATT for global healthcare and money transfer services.

I came across this project and it seems to be very interesting. I just checked 4NEW website as well and I can see they already reached softcap and more than 50% tokens already sold. I am thinking of investing into this project, but need to do some research.

This is a good sign indeed, the faster the sale goes the better for the prospects of the project. If you have an engineering related question you can pm me

That's pretty decent, i had no idea that 50% of the tokens has already been sold, is been a while i visited the site, probably i don't like getting jittery of things Smiley, crypto-investment can sometimes make you loose concentration, love to know the movement has been progressive, will check it out later
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:42:16 AM

If you are active in the official 4new telegram, those information shouldn't come new anyone like you could easily engage any admin to share some more insights on that and get things all cleared up

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:51:50 AM

That's pretty decent, i had no idea that 50% of the tokens has already been sold, is been a while i visited the site, probably i don't like getting jittery of things Smiley, crypto-investment can sometimes make you loose concentration, love to know the movement has been progressive, will check it out later

I wasn't actually aware of this at all, it would probably help if it was made more aware and transparent about the progression on the ICO timeline and also investors will see oh they have sold 50-60% of there tokens it must be quite popular, this usually helps the project dramatidcally
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

I wasn't actually aware of this at all, it would probably help if it was made more aware and transparent about the progression on the ICO timeline and also investors will see oh they have sold 50-60% of there tokens it must be quite popular, this usually helps the project dramatidcally

I did not notice that; that is pretty impressive given the current drops in the market; selling 50% is impressive; what that equate to now in ETH?

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

I did not notice that; that is pretty impressive given the current drops in the market; selling 50% is impressive; what that equate to now in ETH?

Where did you see this information? Is it updated in the website or informed in telegram? If this is true, crossing 50% is already quite good. We are just in the middle of the ICO phase. So hardcap can be easily hitted.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:00:16 AM

Where did you see this information? Is it updated in the website or informed in telegram? If this is true, crossing 50% is already quite good. We are just in the middle of the ICO phase. So hardcap can be easily hitted.

Their counter on the website shows that they raised $41.5 million and the target is $75 million. So I would say they already sold more than 50% of their tokens.
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

This ico already sold 50% of their tokens already? That is amazing, I am surprised how fast this project is progressing while the whole market is slowly crashing.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:18:21 AM

Their counter on the website shows that they raised $41.5 million and the target is $75 million. So I would say they already sold more than 50% of their tokens.

When was this updated? They will update after each phase now. That means in 3 days, we will have another update? when the token price moves to 2 USD?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

Green revolution!

Cool

Yea. Green revolution indeed. They are on a mission to make the land green one more and break our world. The more reason why most of us have great interest in this.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

Yes, but the counter has been silent for days. As I read here, it will not be updated until the next price level is reached. This will be in 8 days and a KWATT will cost $ 1.75.
So the revenue will be much higher by now. I would prefer to update the counter more often
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:08:57 AM

Green revolution!

Cool

Yea. Green revolution indeed. They are on a mission to make the land green one more and break our world. The more reason why most of us have great interest in this.
it's this that makes this project supported by many people from various parties and they should be getting it
certainly not only that, the project team also needs hard work to prove that their project is seriously developed

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

This ico already sold 50% of their tokens already? That is amazing, I am surprised how fast this project is progressing while the whole market is slowly crashing.

The market crash in the past days is really heart wrenching and not an encouraging one but seeing the extent 4new have achieved so far in their time despite that makes me believe more in their project and what they seek to achieve

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:55:06 PM

During the time when crypto market is seeing correction 4NEW manages to sell more than 50% tokens which tell us how good this project is. I am happy that I invested some amount in 4NEW.

I want to say its surprising but I kind of get it, we're talking partial ownership of power plants, this isn't something that comes around every day, it's something different and something i think people realize might not come along again for a while, so regardless of the low BTC/ETH values the last few weeks, 4new has a product worth investing in especially for longterm ROI. Personally i'm really hopeful for the project, they have something special here, and the fact they started posting real arial videos of the land makes me happy, i'm hopeful they will continue to post work in progress pics as the plants start to go up it will help drive demand for the project to show the project is tangible, something too many projects fail to do
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: