Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 4NEW - The World's First tangible Waste to Energy Blockchain  (Read 32366 times)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:10:09 PM

4NEW tokens embody electricity within it. Therefore, as the company grows additional kilowatts of power will continue to be added to the token. Over time the coins will grow from 1 kilowatt coin to 2 to 3 and so on so forth.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:50:54 PM

I hope 4NEW team have some decent exchanges planned out so that the price doesn't dump when trading starts

The price will dump unfortunately Hendobox, but this happens to pretty much every project nowadays so this shouldn't be a worry for 4NEW they just need to keep working on marketing and ensuring that they stay relevant and people want to continue buying KWATT tokens.

I wouldn't be so sure that the price dumps when the KWATT token are available on an exchange.  Sure it happened with a lot of projects, but there are no bounty hunters that could dump their 4NEW tokens. If you are really convinced that the price will fall, it wouldn't make much sense to buy now during the ICO.

That is true Sozial Tourist but I just think with today's markets and expectations people do not tend to HODL for very long also there will be whales that invest and they are the ones that are mainly responsible for dumps.

I hope this does not happen to KWATT because it's a great project, but the team and investors need to be prepared for this.
I hope KWATT team is prepared if people will dump it because of the lack of patience and panic about all the crypto's going down people should just wait and believe.

I think that there isn't a chance for that, because there are no bounty hunters here so they will not face the risk of getting the coin dumped at the start. Feels bad for other Icos where the coin gets dumped early.

Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:33 AM

I hope 4NEW team have some decent exchanges planned out so that the price doesn't dump when trading starts

Relax, I am sure that they will be listed on big exchanges, but that can't be done instantly. It takes time. What exchanges are you expecting it to be released ?

I think it will go on hitbtc because almost all new ico's go on there i am not a fan of hitbtc but maybe it can hit one of the top exchanges also.

Is hitbtc a centralized or decentralized exchange? I will prefer it be listed on Kucoin, poloniex or bittrex (fit centralized exchange) and forkdelta or etherdelta for decentralized.
But I still dod not seen any announcement yet about exchanges. Or I missed it. Don't know about forkdata but etheredelta is too much difficult and slow to use, not secure also. What you think about binance, bittrex? Wink

I think it is a given to use etherdelta at anycase. forkdelta is the exact enhanced mirror of etherdelta. Etherdelta was out for few weeks but forkdelta was alright. You will always be able to trade on etherdelta but it is a terrible place to trade.

Its pretty impractical and the liquidation rate is generally low, it is not a nice place to do your trades

Etherdelta was actually a fair place for it took a little time off practice to understand bit of it. But ever since since that hack of last year, they are yet to fly recover. This fear I think might also affect some coins trading there

There is no announcement/update from 4NEW regarding exchange. They might be in contact with good exchange for listing but I was expecting at least one exchange name at site by now.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:12:33 AM

The price will dump unfortunately Hendobox, but this happens to pretty much every project nowadays so this shouldn't be a worry for 4NEW they just need to keep working on marketing and ensuring that they stay relevant and people want to continue buying KWATT tokens.

I wouldn't be so sure that the price dumps when the KWATT token are available on an exchange.  Sure it happened with a lot of projects, but there are no bounty hunters that could dump their 4NEW tokens. If you are really convinced that the price will fall, it wouldn't make much sense to buy now during the ICO.

I think the only way the price would drop is if there is a drop in the whole market followed by the type of exchange. I hope they will be able to land a decent exchange.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:42:05 AM

That is true Sozial Tourist but I just think with today's markets and expectations people do not tend to HODL for very long also there will be whales that invest and they are the ones that are mainly responsible for dumps.

I hope this does not happen to KWATT because it's a great project, but the team and investors need to be prepared for this.

The fact is it's doubtful their will be a dump, as their wasn't a huge bounty or airdrop campaign to dilute the worth of the coin. Basically people who sell for below ICO price are literally taking a loss on their investment, unlike when theirs huge bounties and airdrops where people basically get to seel for whatever low price is available and still make money. This is what leads to "dumps" an i don't forsee 4new having that issue

But seriously, it baffles me the way most people reason, i understand is a personal preference thing but don't we all think is best for one to just hodl, seriously the value in tokens that we all seek lies with us, been rich is not about dumping, is about holding 
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

I am also not sure about the price dump in case of KWATT. Because not much bounty toilets were given as well as not much bonuses were given even for investors. This kind of attempt will prevent dumping in listing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nifontov

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:12:37 AM

Apparently the project is of interest to investors, and switching to a bounty scheme with a percentage of fees in the long run may even be the best option for us. I hope that the fees for the main ICO will be rapid and large.
girib1684

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

I hope KWATT team is prepared if people will dump it because of the lack of patience and panic about all the crypto's going down people should just wait and believe.

I think that there isn't a chance for that, because there are no bounty hunters here so they will not face the risk of getting the coin dumped at the start. Feels bad for other Icos where the coin gets dumped early.
IF there is no bounty hunter then definitely price will stable or make new high. Finally its depends on market condition. But I am planning to hold for sometimes.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

IF there is no bounty hunter then definitely price will stable or make new high. Finally its depends on market condition. But I am planning to hold for sometimes.

You are right, but - in my opinion with the publicity 4NEW is now receiving I think even with the bounties and airdrops I don't think it will impact the coin too much with its impressive waste to energy goal in mind. It's possible we will see a slight drop upon exchange listing but will certainly hit an All time high within 3 months upon exchange listing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:51:38 AM

You are right, but - in my opinion with the publicity 4NEW is now receiving I think even with the bounties and airdrops I don't think it will impact the coin too much with its impressive waste to energy goal in mind. It's possible we will see a slight drop upon exchange listing but will certainly hit an All time high within 3 months upon exchange listing

Given the coin is in a exchange I think all these factor would impact the price. I understand the performance of the team is more important however I still think the bounty and aridrop could impact.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:17:21 AM

Actually I should not look forward to a price increase, but since 4New updates the counter only when the price rises to $ 1.75, I can not wait :-) I'm really curious how high the revenue is already

I am also waiting to see how much fund raised till now. Its showing $41.5 Mil but I am sure its much more than that.
BTW, How many days left for the ICO? As I know price will go to 1.75 USD then 2 USD?

2 days and 18 hours from now price goes to 1.75$ very short time to still be in doubt and get ones act together to go get some 4new
After it hits exchanges at what price do you guys think people will sell? Do you guys think it will be sold under the ico price or above?

Over the ICO price for some brief period then under the ICO price later but a good project won't stay under for long, once implementation of various projects starts voila we are in gains

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

That's exactly my point too. People who are investing will know the potential of this project in long term. This makes them HODLing the KWATT than dumping.
kanways8

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

In future we have to ready for energy problem.this kind projects are really be worth. there solution is good. they have good team i like this project 
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

In future we have to ready for energy problem.this kind projects are really be worth. there solution is good. they have good team i like this project 

Yeah.. They have seen a future problem and are trying to provide a solution that will benefit everyone especially cryptocurrency.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

This has actually been a blockchain problem that has managed to longer on for a while unnoticed. It is a good thing someone finally noticed it and decided to fix it
Anilg

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:38:35 AM

Less than two days to go and then price will be up to $1.75. And most important thing is we will come to know token subscription till now.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

Why do you think in the future we will have energy problems? what kind of problems do you expect?

I think with the every increasing global population a profitable way to get rid of the waste might not be financially super, but it is for our world which we only have one of

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

Greetings pals, we are another day closer to the end of crowd sale and closer to the actual project going live!

Yea. The plans are getting concluded on, and preparations are being made for the next step of the project. Hopefully every other thing will turn out positively just as the now
I truly hope so too my friend. I can't afford to imagine that things won't go as planned and expected. The project is unique and creates a lasting solution to a major problem, which is why I am positive about its success
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:06:59 PM

Less than two days to go and then price will be up to $1.75. And most important thing is we will come to know token subscription till now.
What do you mean by the token subscription? I really do hope that the price will go to 1.75 dollars because i can make a lot of money from that. And i think that more investors will be attracted by the increase in price.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

What do you mean by the token subscription? I really do hope that the price will go to 1.75 dollars because i can make a lot of money from that. And i think that more investors will be attracted by the increase in price.

The price of the token in the sale increases from $ 1.5 to $ 1.75, and shortly. This has nothing to do with an increase in value on the exchanges, but is simply the usual price increase at an ico. that's the same as when there are higher bonuses at the beginning and later no more
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: