Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:12:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:14:27 AM

TRAXIA an interesting project, but it seems to me that the company does not underestimate the effectiveness of the company's advancement on the forum. I do not understand why the number of signatures participating in the company is limited to 100 participants. I have not yet seen such a signature from other participants.

Maybe there is a reason behind why they limit their participants. Probably this depend on their budget and I also see some signature campaign which actually have limit on their participants. Well, this is quite good because the team decide to offer some bounty campaign in order for them to be more popular.
yes, developers do at least something in order for users to learn about the project and want to invest in this project
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:49:09 AM

TRAXIA an interesting project, but it seems to me that the company does not underestimate the effectiveness of the company's advancement on the forum. I do not understand why the number of signatures participating in the company is limited to 100 participants. I have not yet seen such a signature from other participants.

Maybe there is a reason behind why they limit their participants. Probably this depend on their budget and I also see some signature campaign which actually have limit on their participants. Well, this is quite good because the team decide to offer some bounty campaign in order for them to be more popular.
yes, developers do at least something in order for users to learn about the project and want to invest in this project

Limited participants in the bounty campaign will also give limited investors because not all participant there are good and promoting the project in all social medias and other available platforms.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:55:34 AM

The difference is stability. That's why you can trust the investment in this project and not worry about your investment

Yeah taking a risk in investing is a big challenge for us. It will also depend on how the team will manage the project. But hopefully, I think TRAXIA will become popular like the CARDANO platform.
Of course. The CARDANO platform is so big, it is unbelievable if Traxia won't be famous because of the CARDANO platform.

This is the reason why traxia got huge supports and become popular from the beginning because of their big investor. I am sure they already get lots of investors now. The success of this project will surely come sooner.
Yeah, it's good to hear that traxia is really doing good. Cardano hub won't invest in projects that don't sees a high potential in future. In It's stand right now Hopefully there is more investor will invest in traxia and will be a huge success in future. Let's just continue support the project for for the positive feed backs.

Exactly, the project has been invested by Cardano hub which is a very positive news. This will help people trust in the project easily. I hope the project is a hugesuccess in the ear future.
The project has great intentions for improving trade finance. And i believe that they will do this efficiently. Cardano hub will serve as a great help for the platform in its ventures.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:36:26 AM

The difference is stability. That's why you can trust the investment in this project and not worry about your investment

Yeah taking a risk in investing is a big challenge for us. It will also depend on how the team will manage the project. But hopefully, I think TRAXIA will become popular like the CARDANO platform.
Of course. The CARDANO platform is so big, it is unbelievable if Traxia won't be famous because of the CARDANO platform.

This is the reason why traxia got huge supports and become popular from the beginning because of their big investor. I am sure they already get lots of investors now. The success of this project will surely come sooner.
Yeah, it's good to hear that traxia is really doing good. Cardano hub won't invest in projects that don't sees a high potential in future. In It's stand right now Hopefully there is more investor will invest in traxia and will be a huge success in future. Let's just continue support the project for for the positive feed backs.

Exactly, the project has been invested by Cardano hub which is a very positive news. This will help people trust in the project easily. I hope the project is a hugesuccess in the ear future.
The project has great intentions for improving trade finance. And i believe that they will do this efficiently. Cardano hub will serve as a great help for the platform in its ventures.

Because of Cardano Hub, traxia project is really doing great now. Do traxia really still need to get more funds? Or is cardano's investment is enough to run this project? But I am still hoping that many will join.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:53:13 AM

With its help for the success of TRAXIA, more publicity which means more support will be coming to this project that will help the team to have a successful development as it will not lack funds to make the project launched.

Yes, I am sure that traxia already got some good funds with cardano hub to start with, but still this project needs to earn some funds for the continues developments of this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:16:56 AM

With its help for the success of TRAXIA, more publicity which means more support will be coming to this project that will help the team to have a successful development as it will not lack funds to make the project launched.

Yes, I am sure that traxia already got some good funds with cardano hub to start with, but still this project needs to earn some funds for the continues developments of this project.

The cardano really helps Traxia to build initial funds, but it is not enough to make this project sucessful. Specially what we have encountered problems today, which it can affect the ICO. Hope that this project will still strive harder to be successful.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

Yeah right. But even though, a lot of thanks for the cardano for all the help for the Traxia project. It is true that cardano alone is not sufficient to make the Traxia project become successful. Traxia team needs a full effort for the project to keep kicking and have a successful future ahead of it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

Yeah right. But even though, a lot of thanks for the cardano for all the help for the Traxia project. It is true that cardano alone is not sufficient to make the Traxia project become successful. Traxia team needs a full effort for the project to keep kicking and have a successful future ahead of it.
the Traxia project is moving towards its goal, but it seems to me that the team needs to think about increasing its advertising campaign. This will help attract additional investors and their investments.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

the Traxia project is moving towards its goal, but it seems to me that the team needs to think about increasing its advertising campaign. This will help attract additional investors and their investments.
Yes although the project is doing well I guess they still need to push harder to make sure that they will hit thier hardcap.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

Yes although the project is doing well I guess they still need to push harder to make sure that they will hit thier hardcap.
For me hard cap is not necessary important. It's just a bonus if they hit it but most importantly they need to reach the soft cap. Have they reached their soft cap? If ever they did, then I guess they need to concentrate upgrading their project so that they will be a good competitor someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

They need to push on the marketing side so that many investors and supporters will invest and follow on the project. I hope they will make it to the top.  Smiley
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

I just can't join Traxia's telegram channel . where 's  a link to the Traxia's telegram ? What happening with it?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:58:37 AM

One more of the concerning aspects is that the project raises funds in the ADA cryptocurrency that can frighten a little investors who made the investments only in eth and btc before, will look, time will show.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

I just can't join Traxia's telegram channel . where 's  a link to the Traxia's telegram ? What happening with it?

Telegram link works fine for me. There is no technical issues. May be you have to close and open your telegram again?  Sometimes I have also problems with joining telegram channels, but as far as I restart it works fine again. I hope you were not already in the channel and may be get banned and this is why you can not join again?  Just joking  Cool 

Here is the TRAXIA Telegram Link to join :  https://t.me/traxiafoundation
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:18:17 AM

that would actually depend on the marketing team and their team of advisors but to i think they are doing well and there is bounty campaign which can definetely help promote this project

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

So you mean, it is not enough with what they are doing now? That they lack something when it comes to attracting more investors? Traxia is definitely good but yeah they need more promotions to make their project be popular in the market.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

Interesting project and fees I look very good, but I still do not understand where the company is registered?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:47:11 PM

The link to their official telegram channel is working. Perhaps you have tried to enter the telegrams into the telegram channel, when the telegram has bblocks problem. I've been unable to enter telegrams yesterday and write a message.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:51:08 PM

Interesting project and fees I look very good, but I still do not understand where the company is registered?
I agree, an interesting project but in some point as we know it should be decentralized and this project can do it by centralized. Well, if that so I would ask an clarification about this issue on what assurance can we have since they can do it though centralization
lasttime99

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

Hi,
It seems to be a good project
I'm waiting for the bounty program.
bounty program, you can search on telegram. That's just my opinion

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: