Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA  (Read 132336 times)
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

I dont think thier popularity is enough to sell all thier tokens mate. Also consider the current situation of the market and the buyers and sellers of alt coins.

They can actually do this if they will double their efforts towards advertising this project despite of the bans implemented by the huge companies such as Facebook and Twitter. There has to be a way when someone is really willing to pay the price.
Hopefully, the team isn't intimidated by how the current situation in social medias which the ICO project and other crypto related informations are being restricted or banned on it. I agree with you that if a person really wants something, they will find a way, and also for the project itself, the team will do some important actions to make this project more popular.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

The development team took a team of Cardano developers to their partner. Therefore, it will be very interesting to observe the updates and development of this project! And also this in the future will bring a good profit, for those who have invested in this project.

You are right. Sinced this project had been backed-up by Cardano Hub, it will surely be a good assurance for all investors of this project. Not all projects here in bitcoin community have this kind of opportunity, so I hope they will not waste it but instead, they will use it to even work harder.

Let us just see what will be the result of their strategy by being backed-up by Cardano Hub technology. Investors will surely be getting more curious to know because this is somehow have different kind of technology. Hopefully, they will participate in the token sale because their minimum contribution is 0.01 ETH which is good especially these moment that its value is lower compared to the previous months.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 03:12:57 PM

The development team took a team of Cardano developers to their partner. Therefore, it will be very interesting to observe the updates and development of this project! And also this in the future will bring a good profit, for those who have invested in this project.

We cannot be sure about the success of this project because we cannot be sure what will happen in the near future. But with the continues developments of this project I hope they will achieve success soon.
I agree with you, the market is not stable now and you can expect anything. But we must hope that all the same the market will stabilize and the Traxia project will develop without any problems. Moreover, they now have such support in the form of the Cardano team.
Markets stability is still what it is man best case just use your eth to purchase your tokens and leave the fiats where it is and believe me it wouldnt affect you very much since and and token equivalance doenst change

Soslumisir

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

Another new project has come to this community of crypto currency. The people are looking forward for the good outcome of this project. I hope that this will bring a good impact for the community.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

Well, this will become popular if the ICO is a success and if the cryptocurrencies price will going up again and become stable this year.
All things will return to normal conditions at or before July of this year. Crypto market is manipulated by whales and has its own cycle. Be smart, be patiently, be calm; you will earn easy money.
How can this be possible that crypto market is manipulated by whales? as we only understand it is mainly based on the economic principle demand and supply.
Let us see how the market can go a huge success.

Well, this is not the classic stock market trading; has different dynamics and can also be different affected. If those whales has 30-40 % market cap in their hands they can manipulate the market, but this is sure not only this point. Also the governments and giant companies for whom the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are not convenient, fighting against it.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
Thats right. The team is quite strong and has a strong support for the growth. This could actually turn up to be a huge platform, although the hardcap is a bit too high for a new company, they can actually get pretty close or even achieve the high hardcap.
Kurrie

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:23:15 PM

Will there be some kind of guaranteed token price?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:33:00 PM

The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
I actually checked their site and look it up on a webtool to see its legitimacy and I can't say negative feedback to it compared to other famous projects that are running ICO now that are created under godaddy.com's domain.
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:47:49 PM

Thats right. The team is quite strong and has a strong support for the growth. This could actually turn up to be a huge platform, although the hardcap is a bit too high for a new company, they can actually get pretty close or even achieve the high hardcap.
This project will reach the hard cap I think as they have great Number of supporting people behind then due to their great concept behind the project. They also have achieve good popularity on some social network platforms which makes them a well known project.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:26:59 PM

These two companies not only have cooperated, but are even going to pass from erc20 ethereum blockchain to ADA blockchain. I don't know, it will be good or bad, but time developers are sure that they have conceived, means and we will see fruits in due time.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:37:58 PM

Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is growing rapidly. The project has a good amount of investors as well as supporters. The behind the project is very hardworking and believes in hard work. If they consistently working hard on the project then definitely they will easily reach to hardcap.

dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:52:29 PM

Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project is growing rapidly. The project has a good amount of investors as well as supporters. The behind the project is very hardworking and believes in hard work. If they consistently working hard on the project then definitely they will easily reach to hardcap.

What does this have to do with your coin? And if about this coin and others, then the market will be in a slow decline I think, until May.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:37:32 PM

Will there be some kind of guaranteed token price?
I think that their are always the most probable predicted price out there,but if you want the guaranteed price your must wait till it becomes stable.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:27:12 PM

Traxia doesn't have soft Cap and hardcap is aproximately $41.4 million which is huge !

Usage of proceeds if we reach the hard cap ( in my opinion they will not reach that number ):

64% Loan Warehousing*
11% Business Development & Sales
15% Smart-Contract Development
5% Legal and Compliance
5% Contigency Budget

well, the percentage is good while more than half of it will go in loan warehousing. I am not sure if its reasonable. Anyway the hard cap amount is really high and I am not sure if they can reach it.

I didn't dive in their business, So I don't know  if its reasonable or not, they did that calculation based hardcap, but they may make a change depands on the amount they are going to raised. In fact,  Cardano aims to provide a feature called " Treasury " that will ensure sustainability and keep funding ICOs company by communities even after ICO.
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

You are right. Sinced this project had been backed-up by Cardano Hub, it will surely be a good assurance for all investors of this project. Not all projects here in bitcoin community have this kind of opportunity, so I hope they will not waste it but instead, they will use it to even work harder.

Exactly, well as time goes by this proiect makes those investors amazed here in crypto currency community. I'm just hoping that this project is competitive enough and may able the team will pursue on different challenges that may encounter.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

At this week, crypto market have increasing and some good signal, especial at ADA, hope this signal will help Traxia get more investor.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

At this week, crypto market have increasing and some good signal, especial at ADA, hope this signal will help Traxia get more investor.
One again, i don't think what is affect to ADA will affect to Traxia, if ADA value increasing, this will value of Traxia per ADA will decreasing. But i agree that, maybe crypto market have better can make everyone have more belief to invest at some projects like Traxia.

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:55:52 AM

The project definitely has a great following and many investors which will help them to grow rapidly. They also have a hard working team which will also help them to finish the targets on time and be successful in the future.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:06:52 AM

The project definitely has a great following and many investors which will help them to grow rapidly. They also have a hard working team which will also help them to finish the targets on time and be successful in the future.
At the foundation level as promised in the white papers of Traxia they have agreed with various deeds and better plans accordingly the team is working in an accurate manner with the plans and instructions.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 02:36:38 AM

Over the past 24 hours cardano has grown by 7 percent, so the project is not in vain for cardano and this project has every chance to justify itself
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: