Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:02:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:04:45 AM

Phinnaseus Gage,

You are a cool dude, and I appreciate your concern with this Josh dude. I am just letting you know as a friend, your obsession with him is borderline creepy and gay bro.

Just, talk about other bitcoin mining ideas. Maybe even an ALTcoin design.

To throw a new topic in the mix, has anyone ever thought of all of us making a pool mine together?

That would be amazing, and then make our own COIN. We would call it: WaitingForAsicCoin  or WFAC LOL.

WFAC coin!!!!

bump bump bump

~SSgt Merry
termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:06:16 AM

This post needed to be bumped due the recent revelations. It proves that termonator61 and AMT_miner (Joshua Zipkin) are definitely lying.

termonator61 claimed that ASA, Harrison Zipkin's entity, moved into the 1254 W Chester Pike office space AFTER his first attempted visit, yet I've proved that Harrison and Joshua been using that same address from at least Q3, 2011.

Whoa there bub, I've never lied in any of my few posts here. I did visit that location and only found a locked door and a guess from a bartender, probably because it was only 2 days after Christmas. I also said, if you recall, that the information I found was told to me by, most likely, Harrison Zipkin himself when I caught him off guard. As you claim, he owns that company and that's their phone number. I'm surprised that in all of your digging you didn't think to try and *gasp* call someone..... The information I gathered may or may not be compromised, I only stated what he told me.

Obviously, one of us is putting in a helluva more effort in uncovering the truth than the other, namely me, for I've disputed your previous facts, and now am in the process of doing it again.

That Bon Jovi post of mine was an error on my part, getting the years mixed up. According to your post history, you've yet to fess up to any of your mistakes.

Fact rebutted.

So, you went to their office on DEC 27, 2013, and ASA wasn't there. ASA moved into the 1254 W. Chester Pike office sometime in January, 2014.

How is it that even though you went to the office and discovered that ASA wasn't there, that I was able to prove that Joshua Ziplin has used that very office back in 2011...

When I visited them I didn't know who was there, I wanted to kill two birds with one stone when I was on my way to my grandparents. I only spent about an hour there and that was back before your trolling and everyone's hate so I didn't think I needed to know what kind of cologne they wear or what they did with their hair in the 80's or other extraneous information that you oh-so-love to collect and post.

Son, I'm not the bad guy here. I'm just trying to help. And, if you can't see that, them I'm sorry to say that you're fucked for life.

And, if you're Joshua Zipkin, then you are one serious fucked up dude. Enjoy the bitcoins you're about to rip off from fellow bitcoiners, you piece of shit Bulgarian!

Why is it that you always resort to vulgarity when we're simply having a discussion?

And no, I'm not Josh Zipkin.... I don't know why you think everyone is Josh

I've visited and called while you were:

... sitting here on this fuckin' toilet located in Sandwich, IL. (seriously, I probably was on the toilet when I learnt such, and am now on the very same shitter penning this kiss-my-ass post).

Before you attack someone who wants the same thing as you, could you at least get your facts straight? Please??

P.S.
Touché! Noticed I gave my real name and address while hiding behind this keyboard, whereas your fucked up identity is unknown, unless you're Joshua Zipkin located in Bulgaria, pretending to visit Switzerland or residing in PA.‎ That said, lick my Superman balls, Wonder Woman!

You might also be insane, just a thought.

The guy you spoke with at the bar. Was he about 6'3" weighing about 300+ lbs, or was he a midget, or of average built? If the former, it probably was Harrison.

Moreover, did he look like the guy on the far left in the following pic?

No, neither of the gentlemen looked like that man. One was behind the bar and the other was flipping chairs off tables because their work-day was just about to start. Nor did the man in the insurance office that I also asked directions from. The bartender was about 5'8" low-mid 30's Caucasian, the other man was the same. The man in the insurance office was 5'10"-ish 50+ Caucasian. I would most definitely have noticed a giant thundering around.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:11:48 AM

To throw a new topic in the mix, has anyone ever thought of all of us making a pool mine together?

That would be amazing, and then make our own COIN. We would call it: WaitingForAsicCoin  or WFAC LOL.

WFAC coin!!!!

I want to make my own coin... But that is a topic for another day... Tongue Completely unrelated to AMT, but designed for sha256. It does require more than me, for the creation, so until I find a decent team, it waits for the opportune moment to strike.

Perhaps when Josh has more time on his hands, I could use his consulting service, and existing miners-base as the "opening-day" release for the coin. But until I have mine to play with, there is no need to move forward with talk of a coin-design. lol.

Though, an AMT pool would be a big promotional point, when the miners come into possession. They could even "test-mine" on the pool, giving those mined blocks to the "first buyers", while also showing customers, "Hey your miner is built, and being tested now, watch it mine for you live." With the link to the miner on the pool, with the same number as the order, to identify it, until it is shipped-out.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:18:28 AM

Listen, if AMT was more upfront about who was running the business and working for them: people like Phin wouldn't have to dig for intel.

We don't even know who AMT_Miners is: I believe it's Josh Zipkin without a doubt, but they claim its various people from the team posting under the same account. I call bullshit on that!

Every communique so far (in videos directed to the members here) it has been Josh Zipkin - so for him to say otherwise, seems like complete horseshit.

If they weren't such LOUSY "business owners" then people here wouldn't be doing all this detective work. Everything is so secretive and misinformation is rampant; like they are covering their asses.

I could of posted a photos 100X better with my smartphone in 10 minutes - yet we get a like 9 photos, and they aren't even very detailed. A few of them are of pictures of the packaging material for the boxes...Really AMT? Really?

If I owned a legitimate bitcoin mining company, you'd see almost daily updates and photos/video of me and the team working on stuff. We would be proud to show it off. AMT posts lousy photos and appears to hide more than they show. I wonder why.

Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:19:10 AM

More incentive for AMT to follow through, we could be like "Hey, we got these amazing miners into a pool; thanks to AMT's great engineering and expertise."

AMT, you have your bidders. I am on board, and we could only invite in people with AMT mining hardware? OR just an invite only type of privatized mine. There would be a huge SHARE cap for us if we did that.

Or altcoin designed. + private pooling

-All of this from waiting in line ....lol-

~SSgt Merry
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:23:52 AM

WFAC coin!!!!

I want to make my own coin... But that is a topic for another day... Tongue Completely unrelated to AMT, but designed for sha256. It does require more than me, for the creation, so until I find a decent team, it waits for the opportune moment to strike.

Perhaps when Josh has more time on his hands, I could use his consulting service, and existing miners-base as the "opening-day" release for the coin. But until I have mine to play with, there is no need to move forward with talk of a coin-design. lol.

Though, an AMT pool would be a big promotional point, when the miners come into possession. They could even "test-mine" on the pool, giving those mined blocks to the "first buyers", while also showing customers, "Hey your miner is built, and being tested now, watch it mine for you live." With the link to the miner on the pool, with the same number as the order, to identify it, until it is shipped-out.

Yeah, right. And after you 'CONSULT' with Josh, you can ask him to shove his penis down your throat - because that's how you've been acting in regards to AMT this whole thread. Fucking AMT fanboy from the start with nothing to show for it, as of yet.

I'd be worried about getting into any business dealings with you ISAWHIM because I question your decision making. You seem pretty intelligent, maybe you're just blinded by those dollar signs in your eyes, I don't get it.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:26:12 AM

why no deliveries yet!?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:27:47 AM

why no deliveries yet!?
why no tracking numbers yet?
ISAWHIM

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:32:05 AM

Listen, if AMT was more upfront about who was running the business and working for them: people like Phin wouldn't have to dig for intel.

I do completely agree with that... I will not argue that I would like to have that known too. However, that, to me, is just a wish, not a desire.

I don't care who runs apple, or microsoft, or even these forums... I don't even know who owns the electric company... But I still pay the bills and buy things from them.

What matters most, is what they deliver. (To me... and deliver to me! lol)

I guess I am just still more understanding to the situation than the few who have made it clear, that they are less understanding and have thinly growing patience. Anticipation kills, even if this was all executed on-time and all estimations were 100% accurate... this forum would be full of the same posts. Until the second the miner arrives, and we never hear back from 90% of the people who posted before it arrived. Tongue

The detective-work, along with the other facts, has a place... Just not in the official post.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:43:12 AM

I do completely agree with that... I will not argue that I would like to have that known too. However, that, to me, is just a wish, not a desire.

I don't care who runs apple, or microsoft, or even these forums... I don't even know who owns the electric company... But I still pay the bills and buy things from them.

I guess I am just still more understanding to the situation than the few who have made it clear, that they are less understanding and have thinly growing patience. Anticipation kills, even if this was all executed on-time and all estimations were 100% accurate... this forum would be full of the same posts. Until the second the miner arrives, and we never hear back from 90% of the people who posted before it arrived. Tongue

The detective-work, along with the other facts, has a place... Just not in the official post.

Don't even start to compare AMT to APPLE or Microsoft. Those are long established companies with lots of money and credibility. They wouldn't ever let something like this happen because it would be devastating to their business. Not to mention if you wanted to sue either company, it'd probably be easier than trying to track down AMT's founder amidst all of this shit.

On the other hand, a little start up like AMT can take stupid risks and treat their customers like shit. No one knows who AMT is and if they walked away right now, they'd probably get away with it.

That's where the intel comes in. We want to know who is accountable IF they decide to walk away.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:47:40 AM

ISAWHIM - On another note: You may be patient but I do not understand why, given that bitcoin mining is highly time sensitive.

All this dicking around and delaying is costing us money in the long run.

Patience has grown thin and so have our chances to recoup our investments mining with each day that passes and deliveries aren't made!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 04:53:11 AM

According to your logic, if some entity named AcMe MIners started an official thread for hawking their wares, later, when serious question arise about their operation, NO relative information in that regard should be placed on ACME's official thread. Correct?
ISAWHIM

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:54:50 AM

Yeah, right. And after you 'CONSULT' with Josh, you can ask him to shove his penis down your throat - because that's how you've been acting in regards to AMT this whole thread. Fucking AMT fanboy from the start with nothing to show for it, as of yet.

I'd be worried about getting into any business dealings with you ISAWHIM because I question your decision making. You seem pretty intelligent, maybe you're just blinded by those dollar signs in your eyes, I don't get it.

Why are you here again? Did you want a refund for your miner, or are you waiting like the rest of us, for delivery?

Phin is obviously only here to bash AMT... That is clear. (That's my detective work for the day)

If I ordered from KNC I would have nothing to show for it either... or BFL... or the china-knock-offs... Yet. So your point is moot. If I were a fanboy, I would be running around telling people to buy AMT miners. That, I am surely not doing, at this point, nor have I ever. (Once a miner is in my hands, reviewed, dissected and running... Then I might become a fanboy.)

You want to know who is accountable... the person who cashed the check... the credit-card... the wire... the BTC... It isn't like there is a mystery shop hidden off-shore operating this business.

As for the "blah blah blah.. mining growing thin.. diff climbing... sensitive market..." Yea, that is why we purchased next-gen hardware. To have the advantage over all those with old crap, that will disappear when we start mining. If they stay, then obviously they are getting returns with their old crap, so our new crap which is 10x faster, should be more than fine. You are not mining for today, you are mining for tomorrow. If you are mining BTC, at a loss, that is your choice. Mine something more rewarding.
ISAWHIM

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:01:20 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 05:20:51 AM by ISAWHIM

According to your logic, if some entity named AcMe MIners started an official thread for hawking their wares, later, when serious question arise about their operation, NO relative information in that regard should be placed on ACME's official thread. Correct?

I am still trying to get them to change the 20x10x20 cm size stat... and 8.0lbs. stat...

If it isn't official, or their information... then no... You go to one of the already existing topics called "scams", and post your crap there, or make a new post for your detective-work.

Better yet... you contact the police... the FBI... or anyone-else with proof of the crimes. Failure to do so, knowing a crime has been committed, makes you just as guilty and a possible accessory. Even if you did yell out loud, "thieves!"

Why no police report... Since you claim to be "helping us out", by trying to "save us from fraud"... Show them your proof of fraud, and come back here with the filed police report, and a follow-up investigation from real certified investigators. I would entertain their post, as i have entertained yours. However, their post would help us, unlike yours, which does nothing to help us. (If it were a little more clear, it might... But I doubt that.)

You could seriously start your own threads, and people would even help you collect information that MIGHT actually be helpful... if they didn't have to dig through the pink-words and hundreds of posts, with personal knocks between your findings. Knocks that have crude racist remarks, and lack any professionalism or seriousness. Might even make a few bucks doing your searches!

Not to mention, posting one link, is a lot easier to digest, in a thread. (A link to your own thread with the bible of information you collected.) If you have a reputation, you can use that to your advantage. But I don't recall AMT calling you a white-trash Caucasian-cracker... So that makes them more trusting than your posts. (Or what-ever derogatory remark best suits your race, or lack there-of.)

P.S. I am a white-trash Caucasian-cracker... I just assume everyone-else is also...
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:19:26 AM

If it isn't official, or their information... then no... You go to one of the already existing topics called "scams", and post your crap there, or make a new post for your detective-work.

Better yet... you contact the police... the FBI... or anyone-else with proof of the crimes. Failure to do so, knowing a crime has been committed, makes you just as guilty and a possible accessory. Even if you did yell out loud, "thieves!"

Why no police report... Since you claim to be "helping us out", by trying to "save us from fraud"... Show them your proof of fraud, and come back here with the filed police report, and a follow-up investigation from real certified investigators. I would entertain their post, as i have entertained yours. However, their post would help us, unlike yours, which does nothing to help us. (If it were a little more clear, it might... But I doubt that.)

At this point I couldn't give a shit whether you get ripped off or not. It will be hard to think you weren't asking for it, they way you have been fighting everyone here that has legitimate questions for AMT.

So you got ripped off in the past? I guess those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.

I hope any newcomers that consider AMT, check out this thread and decide for themselves whether investing AMT is a good idea or not.

AMT has already said not to expect updates on this forum or thread anymore and have basically told members here 'visit their website' for more information: which means this thread isn't very OFFICIAL any longer. Fuck you, and the idea of starting a new thread. AMT doesn't own this forum, and you want this to be the 'best hopes and wishes for AMT' thread - not going to happen kiss ass!
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:23:01 AM

Not to mention, posting one link, is a lot easier to digest, in a thread. (A link to your own thread with the bible of information you collected.) If you have a reputation, you can use that to your advantage. But I don't recall AMT calling you a white-trash Caucasian-cracker... So that makes them more trusting than your posts. (Or what-ever derogatory remark best suits your race, or lack there-of.)

You must have memory loss. Look back, there are quite a few posts where they resort to calling people stupid, idiots, or liars. They have resorted to name calling quite a few times, as well as posting peoples' real names in the forums that hadn't done so prior.

Speaking of which, in my eyes - Once AMT_Miners started addressing customers by their real names like that: they lost a lot of trust, and opened themselves up to the same treatment.

I encourage posting all of their real names, whoever is a part of the AMT team is fair game.

ISAWHIM

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:28:35 AM

Once AMT_Miners started addressing customers by their real names like that: they lost a lot of trust, and opened themselves up to the same treatment.

Yea, the last thing I want them to do is start addressing me by my actual name! Whoooo big flags light-up when I walk into a bank and they look at my ID and say... Can we help you Mr John Smith?

Run, they know your name! Burn them at the steak, they addressed Mr John Smith as Mr John Smith!

That is a violation of the anonymous collision! How dare they!

I am calling the police right now... Hello, Police I am... Um... Some guy... and I would like to report... Um... Some other guy, who's name I can't mention... How fast can you arrest... Um.. him... or her.. or them...

What is this Harry Potter?

I would find it strange if they called me Mr ISAWHIM in person...
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:28:57 AM

Not sure I agree. Dynamite fishing is effective.  Bruno often barks up the wrong tree, but that's because he barks up EVERY tree. Police only give a fuck if there is glamour or a chance to hurt an innocent involved. Or if their masters demand it. I know you aren't foolish enough to think that we imperial subjects are their masters.

He gets off on being a crusader. He also gets a response. Just look at the BlackArrow thread. No official word or action til Bruno pissed them off.

Is he abrasive? Yes.
Is he given to hyperbole and grandiose theories ? Yes.
But... How often has he been dead wrong?

Not many that I have seen.

Besides, he's funny.  
ISAWHIM

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:33:24 AM

He gets off on being a crusader. He also gets a response. Just look at the BlackArrow thread. No official word or action til Bruno pissed them off.

How do you know his crap isn't what put them out of business... Could be that they just said fuck-it, and screwed everyone, due to his bull-shit... (Not that I think black-arrow was legit myself.)

Hell AMT almost abandoned us completely... but they didn't... due to similar crap.

Best thing any business can do, in this field, is avoid public forums... lol. (Unless they are spamming with fake accounts, acting like customers.)
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:34:16 AM

Once AMT_Miners started addressing customers by their real names like that: they lost a lot of trust, and opened themselves up to the same treatment.

Yea, the last thing I want them to do is start addressing me by my actual name! Whoooo big flags light-up when I walk into a bank and they look at my ID and say... Can we help you Mr John Smith?

Run, they know your name! Burn them at the steak, they addressed Mr John Smith as Mr John Smith!

That is a violation of the anonymous collision! How dare they!

I am calling the police right now... Hello, Police I am... Um... Some guy... and I would like to report... Um... Some other guy, who's name I can't mention... How fast can you arrest... Um.. him... or her.. or them...

What is this Harry Potter?

Well you know what, if you're going to defend them over that behavior; then you truly need your standards raised and your head checked.

We are on a FORUMS where users use HANDLES to preserve their real identity. For them to OPENLY post on the thread someone's name because they don't like what they are hearing, is TRULY unprofessional.  I'm pretty sure 99% of the people here would agree that them posting responses using real names was just a straight up dick move. At least if they greeted you by NAME in bank, it won't be with a loud speaker, and it's not left on the internet for the world to see. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!

Then you're going to cry about these guys posting Joshua/Harrison Zipkin's real name? Get fucked!

You know, I'd love to have a real conversation about all of this with you. It's hard for me to believe you can be THIS dense. Since I think you are relatively intelligent and technical, I will continue to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: