Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:06:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:21:41 PM

From the looks of it, Bitmine is also in a heap of shit. Like they say, "Alpacas of feather, fuck fellow bitcoiners together."

I've never heard that one, must be from the old world.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

Also I think I saw more convincing pics of their chips sitting on their site that they  bothered to post here.
Well they finally have my order saying processing (rather than on hold like it has been since the day I ordered) and jim e-mailed saying my order will ship out week of the 24th.

Now whether that will happen or not seems highly unlikely, but apparently I've bitched enough that they went into the system and updated it, likely to keep me off their backs.

That there was any change at all seems like a Christmas miracle. (I've only been asking them to fix it for a month)

the 24th of which month?

The implication was this month. As my question was will my miner ship by the advertised date of 3/31/2014? 

I threw in the year for good measure.

I'll likely end up pestering them that week if I don't have a tracking number. That is when I'll really turn on the bitchiness.

mine has been in "processing" status for 2 months...

You know they only got the chips at the end of Jan right?

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 12:00:11 AM

Also I think I saw more convincing pics of their chips sitting on their site that they  bothered to post here.
Well they finally have my order saying processing (rather than on hold like it has been since the day I ordered) and jim e-mailed saying my order will ship out week of the 24th.

Now whether that will happen or not seems highly unlikely, but apparently I've bitched enough that they went into the system and updated it, likely to keep me off their backs.

That there was any change at all seems like a Christmas miracle. (I've only been asking them to fix it for a month)

the 24th of which month?

The implication was this month. As my question was will my miner ship by the advertised date of 3/31/2014?  

I threw in the year for good measure.

I'll likely end up pestering them that week if I don't have a tracking number. That is when I'll really turn on the bitchiness.

mine has been in "processing" status for 2 months...

You know they only got the chips at the end of Jan right?

Chips arrived on Jan. 31, 2014, according to AMT.

Just an update: We're due to receive our full chip batch in next week. We received sample chips in a few weeks ago. Testing is positive and the board is running fine.

<snip>

Streamlining these runs will allow to get back on track with our past orders and deliver future/current orders on the shipping dates we've promised. We expect to have miners out door within 7 to 10 days from the date we receive our chips. 5 of those days have to do with ISO certified processes that we can skip when working with true professionals.

<snip>

I repeat, we've heard the last of AMT, and probably Bitmine as well.

Name:   AMT_miners
Activity:   168
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   September 29, 2013, 03:48:09 AM
Last Active:   March 11, 2014, 12:13:51 PM

I'm going to miss that Jewish Bulgarian Freemasons, Joshua Zipkin.  Cry Cry Cry
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:25:20 AM

Where's the updates? Promised every Tuesday on their website forum that fails to exist.

Has a single person yet received their 1.2TH miner?

AMT gives new meaning to 'take the money and run'.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 12:51:51 AM

Where's the updates? Promised every Tuesday on their website forum that fails to exist.

Has a single person yet received their 1.2TH miner?

AMT gives new meaning to 'take the money and run'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LQj0ufQRdY#t=381
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:56:58 AM

"We expect to have miners out door within 7 to 10 days from the date we receive our chips."

They obviously expected incorrectly.

What I'm surprised you didn't highlight and make giant was that they said they could 5 days of that was the ISO certified process which they could skip when working with True Professionals

Which means they didn't consider themselves true professionals and that they would be working with outside manufacturing help who were already ISO certified. Lends a lot more to the thought that they are in way over their heads than that they were trying to scam from the outset.

They'll probably come back here just to prove ya wrong about them not coming back ;-)

Though I got their logo and slogan off the website which I should be able to have some fun with. If this goes truly south. At this point they've not done anything to me, except been a little slow updating stuff. I order knowing full well my shipping date was supposed to be the 31st of march. When that day comes and passes ( well I'll give it the shipping which I paid the extra for so an extra day or so) then you'll see me getting annoyed.

I get why everyone else is angry, if I were promised shipping and it hadn't arrived for months you'd see a sour dude. But for right now, I've got a few more weeks before I have reason to really be upset. And seeing as they didn't get the chips until later than expected I expect things to be running behind. Seems like they are now producing boards as per the , admittedly crappy pictures.

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2509

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:20:56 AM

Roll Eyes Wish I had came across this place & thread 2 weeks ago... Ya folks are not giving me a fuzzy warm feeling...

Having a couple 10GHs Jala's from BFL I follow them and the Manarch saga so looked around and found AMT. Decent price/power specs and after a (very little apparently) looking around for neg info on them, dinna find any, <drum roll please...> Ordered 1 of their 520GHs units, check for it was cashed Mar. 4th.

So far per an I email from Jim sales@advancedminers.com who wrote:
"Order 1565 is in processing actually. We use a separate system for tracking order/production and shipping, and usually need to manually update the user accounts in the web system.
Everything is on track, no worries.
All the best
Jim"

Not a peep since and given what pretty much this whole thread is saying, rather 'fraid this sounds more messed up than the BFL Monarch saga. At least BFL is there out front and talking to folks!
And naturally my acount with AMT still says "Order on hold". Well, they still have until the end of the month for what should be an easy miner for them being only the 520GHs and not the teraminer...

Since I fear a wait is in order, how are these folks? http://www.bitmainantminer.com/

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:46:44 AM

Since I fear a wait is in order, how are these folks? http://www.bitmainantminer.com/

Ants are the best, but that reseller is a rip-off. Either get them from bitmaintech.com, or one of the good resellers.

Buy & Hold
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:04:55 AM

Hmm. Good to know, checking amazon right now... At least their sellers are somewhat vetted.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:19:04 AM

Well thanks ye kindly! just ordered 2 Antminers from http://www.amazon.com/Bitmain-AntMiner-S1-Blade-Bitcoin/dp/B00HL4MEG6/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=AS6ZBXRVXDGUC at a much better price. Enough vs 'the other place' to cover the 2 Corsair 600w PSU's I also ordered Smiley

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:23:16 AM

Well thanks ye kindly! just ordered 2 Antminers from http://www.amazon.com/Bitmain-AntMiner-S1-Blade-Bitcoin/dp/B00HL4MEG6/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=AS6ZBXRVXDGUC at a much better price. Enough vs 'the other place' to cover the 2 Corsair 600w PSU's I also ordered Smiley

Ack, people, do your homework. Cancel that order. Here's just one good example. There are several more.

We have a weekend special S1 x $630.- in US Dollars

Bitmain Distributor USA/CAN - https://112bit.com

Buy & Hold
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:44:27 AM

Bloody good price and duly bookmarked for future reference. You reference for them is good as well however, having been possibly burned once (still giving AMT their allotted time) I'm sticking with the Amazon vendor fer now.
Wish I had gone this route 2 weeks ago... $4089 (cost of 520GHs from AMT) could by a lotta Ants  Sad

Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:50:30 AM

Ack, people, do your homework. Cancel that order. Here's just one good example. There are several more.

We have a weekend special S1 x $630.- in US Dollars

Bitmain Distributor USA/CAN - https://112bit.com

I can vouch for 112bit & greaterninja & minersource as good to deal with  Grin

Just make sure they have stock,so you won't be waiting!!!!!!  Cool

Ninja:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=377632.620

112bit:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454808.160

Minersource:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=488330.80

Bitmain:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417159.3360

https://www.112bit.com/shop/

https://ninjatech.org/index.php?route=common/home

https://minersource.net/products/bitmain-s1-dual-blade-180gh-400w-asic-miner

https://www.bitmaintech.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020140107162747992Ce5uBuxW06D6

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:08:01 AM

Bloody good price and duly bookmarked for future reference. You reference for them is good as well however, having been possibly burned once (still giving AMT their allotted time) I'm sticking with the Amazon vendor fer now.
Wish I had gone this route 2 weeks ago... $4089 (cost of 520GHs from AMT) could by a lotta Ants  Sad

To the best of my knowledge the only people who've been burned by Bitmain are the vaporware manufacturers, since Bitmain delivers in 2-3 days. I haven't got one myself, yet, but I've heard NO real problems with 'em. Either the machines or the company.

What I have heard is a lot of rumours that they're about to have a better machine/chip Cheesy
Casiriahmine

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:14:46 AM

AMT_Miners

Give us an update, we want to know if we will get our miners sometime in this MONTH. If not, expect to see yourself suffering the same fate as buttefly labs. You will learn fast that not updating customers is inexcusable. Do you seriously want a class-action lawsuit? REALLY!? Get your head out of your ass.

Test the people on bitcointalk another 14 days...

I will be down there in two weeks to pick up my machines. If you know they will NOT be ready by then, send me a refund ASAP!

Order# 1121

Casiriahmine@gmail.com

~Casey
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 09:21:41 AM

Wish I had gone this route 2 weeks ago... $4089 (cost of 520GHs from AMT) could by a lotta Ants  Sad

To the best of my knowledge the only people who've been burned by Bitmain are the vaporware manufacturers, since Bitmain delivers in 2-3 days. I haven't got one myself, yet, but I've heard NO real problems with 'em. Either the machines or the company.

What I have heard is a lot of rumours that they're about to have a better machine/chip Cheesy

Noticed I haven't even posted on Bitmain's thread. In fact, I would be hard-press to find it. I don't recall reading a single post there. Know why? Because nobody has complained to me about them, let alone stumbling upon a concerned post via some other thread causing be to leap to it.

I guess that says a lot about them folks, whatever their names are.

In retrospect, I guess I just indorsed them. Hmmm! Maybe them bastards tricked me into penning that.  Roll Eyes

~Bruno Kucinskas
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 10:43:00 AM

AMT_Miners

Give us an update, we want to know if we will get our miners sometime in this MONTH. If not, expect to see yourself suffering the same fate as buttefly labs. You will learn fast that not updating customers is inexcusable. Do you seriously want a class-action lawsuit? REALLY!? Get your head out of your ass.

Test the people on bitcointalk another 14 days...

I will be down there in two weeks to pick up my machines. If you know they will NOT be ready by then, send me a refund ASAP!

Order# 1121

Casiriahmine@gmail.com

~Casey

Try e-mailing them.

You aren't going to get any more truth on this web site. I find me e-mails get answered there. Send it to jims e-mail directly that's where my responses come from. Can't say if they are truthful or not though.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:06:15 AM

We will all be horrified when we find out that the new Bitmain uses the Innosilicion A1 chip!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:52:11 AM

Folks... I am tired of tracking AMT deliveries.

Will sell my miner (Order #961) for just 8 BTC.  

PM me.  8 * 620 USD/BTC = $4960.  In short I am taking a $1,000 loss here.

PM me if you are interested.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
majalen33

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:53:16 AM

They will not send you a refund. I have asked for two weeks straight.
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: