Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:56:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 320 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Thread: AMT  (Read 678349 times)
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:36:10 AM

He gets off on being a crusader. He also gets a response. Just look at the BlackArrow thread. No official word or action til Bruno pissed them off.

How do you know his crap isn't what put them out of business... Could be that they just said fuck-it, and screwed everyone, due to his bull-shit... (Not that I think black-arrow was legit myself.)

Hell AMT almost abandoned us completely... but they didn't... due to similar crap.

Yeah, blame AMT's lack of professionalism on US. You are willing to stoop to any level to defend them here.

Before I even signed up to put my 2 cents in, AMT had already dug themselves into the shit. Don't blame their shotty ass business ethics on the users on this board that have made COMMON SENSE remarks and have raised valid questions (that never got answered mind you).  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:36:24 AM

this leading edge technology can no longer turn a profit. AMT blew it... they took too long. i want a full refund. anyone wanna buy order #610?

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:37:00 AM

Once AMT_Miners started addressing customers by their real names like that: they lost a lot of trust, and opened themselves up to the same treatment.

Yea, the last thing I want them to do is start addressing me by my actual name! Whoooo big flags light-up when I walk into a bank and they look at my ID and say... Can we help you Mr John Smith?

Run, they know your name! Burn them at the steak, they addressed Mr John Smith as Mr John Smith!

That is a violation of the anonymous collision! How dare they!

I am calling the police right now... Hello, Police I am... Um... Some guy... and I would like to report... Um... Some other guy, who's name I can't mention... How fast can you arrest... Um.. him... or her.. or them...

What is this Harry Potter?

I would find it strange if they called me Mr ISAWHIM in person...

Alright, I'm off the fence on this one. I like you and I like Bruno, but I'll call either one of you when you are dead wrong. And you're dead wrong. There are a lot of good reasons for anonymity on the internet. If YOU choose to break your identity wall, that's all well and good. But if a third party posts it without your permission, that is an actionable tort in the United States, and morally wrong period. There are a lot of people who would use that information to harm you out there. Especially if it's known you have money, or something else that a thief might desire, like, I don't know... An electronic money machine?

I in fact think that Bruno is nuts to post his real address and state that there are no weapons in the house. I have little to lose, but still maintain a degree of anonymity. Kevin is my real name, but Biomech is not. I don't post my address, and I assure you, there ARE weapons in my house and I am well schooled in their use. This isn't the wild west where the criminals were flamboyant but far between. This is the modern word, where about half the populace are demonstrably nuts.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:38:21 AM

this leading edge technology can no longer turn a profit. AMT blew it... they took too long. i want a full refund. anyone wanna buy order #610?

Didn't they say they were sending you a check immediately and you wouldn't get a miner (whether you liked it or not)?

If they have sent you a check for refund, then consider yourself lucky. If they expect you to rouse up another buyer to buy your spot: I'd be really concerned and get that lawyer on them.
clenell

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:38:46 AM

seriously... buy my order #610 if you have that much faith in AMT.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
clenell

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:39:21 AM

Didn't they say they were sending you a check immediately and you wouldn't get a miner (whether you liked it or not)?

If they have sent you a check for refund, then consider yourself lucky. If they expect you to rouse up another buyer to buy your spot: I'd be really concerned and get that lawyer on them.

empty threats. they have sent me nothing. par for this course dont ya think?

on another note. WHEN HAS AMT DELIVERED ON ANYTHING THEY HAVE STATED?

sirminesalot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:43:58 AM

I wonder if that Grumpysbeargirl's check cleared. We never did hear back from them (or I missed it). Well, have you inquired to them about whether they mailed you the refund or not? I'd imagine they are continuing to ignore you at this point.

Biomech, thanks for your input. You know, at first I thought Biomech was biased towards AMT: and with good reason, he received a free miner from them! It didn't take long to read his posts and realize he is truly NEUTRAL and gives honest, common sense answers. He doesn't sugar coat the blatantly WRONG decisions that AMT has made over the past few months. Biomech, for this you have my respect.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:47:45 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 06:04:02 AM by ISAWHIM

We are on a FORUMS where users use HANDLES to preserve their real identity. For them to OPENLY post on the thread someone's name because they don't like what they are hearing, is TRULY unprofessional.  I'm pretty sure 99% of the people here would agree that them posting responses using real names was just a straight up dick move. At least if they greeted you by NAME in bank, it won't be with a loud speaker, and it's not left on the internet for the world to see. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!

No, that is why YOU are on the forums, because you are a coward in real life, and want to hide behind a pseudo-name.

We can't all use our real names as member-names, because it is impossible to do... there are too many of us with the same exact names... that is why facebook adds a number to your name. JohnSmith123, JohnSmith64345, JohnSmith3846723... who am I exposing by addressing JohnSmith? 123, 64345, or 3846723?

Mine is an advertisement name... search it, and you find my real name... my websites, and anything-else related to my actual person. (Still doesn't show exactly "which" of those names is actually me. There are other people with my exact name, and your exact name.)

Phin even posted his address...

The "customer" who addresses them here, in the "official post", with specifics to the order, (as opposed to e-mails), obviously is posting as a customer, with a name, not an anonymous pseudo-name. How else would they identify them? They don't know that "ISAWHIM" placed an order. They know me by my name. If they were talking to me (my name), in a forum, they might address me as me.

What are you haxor! lol, give me a break. I am sure you have a facebook page with your name, and if I searched for your "handle", something would lead me back to you, as a human.

So, the customer must have full disclosure of the business, but customers must remain completely anonymous to other customers... but only be "know by the secret identity" (their real ununique name) by the business themselves... So much for being a "community".

Sorry... I just don't see it... You are no-one important. Nor are you of any importance to have a "non specific" thing like a "name" exposed. It isn't like they are telling everyone your address and SSN. You don't own your name, nor is your name unique. There are 12 people with your name, I am sure... Nothing isolates "you" as owner of "that name". Your NAME is just a pseudo-representation of your identity. As outlined on your birth-certificate, which is the only thing that identifies you as you, when matched with your records.

You want anonymity, order from craigslist... Or disclose that you don't want your name mentioned. That is not a normal assumption, except by those that assume it.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:55:04 AM

I wonder if that Grumpysbeargirl's check cleared. We never did hear back from them (or I missed it). Well, have you inquired to them about whether they mailed you the refund or not? I'd imagine they are continuing to ignore you at this point.

Biomech, thanks for your input. You know, at first I thought Biomech was biased towards AMT: and with good reason, he received a free miner from them! It didn't take long to read his posts and realize he is truly NEUTRAL and gives honest, common sense answers. He doesn't sugar coat the blatantly WRONG decisions that AMT has made over the past few months. Biomech, for this you have my respect.

Thank you. I wanted to be biased toward them, they did give me a miner. But that doesn't excuse their other behaviours. I've given them as much benefit of the doubt as I could. I was hoping to buy one of the coincraft based machines in a couple of weeks, but now I won't. And no, it's not because of Bruno. I had already reached that conclusion. I'm much more circumspect than he is.

I still don't know why they picked me. I've been an internet/bbs "warrior" for over thirty years. If they did their homework, they would have realized that I'm not so easily bought. But they did choose me, and I've done my best to be honest and honorable. I wish the company had proved out. I do like the miner!

EDIT: I can't recall for sure, but I thought that grumpybearsgirl had posted that the check had cleared.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:04:45 AM

ISAWHIM: I can't convince you that it was wrong of AMT to take that first step of replying to a few people here with their REAL NAME versus their handle. I think it's disgraceful and was kind of a bully tactic to get those people to shut up with the questions. If they did this within an email, it would be totally understandable - but they did it on this public forum, without any regard to the customers they were talking to. This is common sense, I shouldn't have to explain it. AMT gave up these peoples' names publicly (this thread) when they had absolutely no right to.  It's a complete mismanagement of personal information.

Dig up Sirminesalot all you want and get back to me. I guarantee you that you won't find out who I am in real life. And no, I don't use facebook. The reality is, Sirminesalot is my handle, because I don't want everyone on the internet knowing my real name or relation to this thread.

ISAWHIM, we'll just have to agree to disagree, and leave it at that.
ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:14:33 AM

Yea, because you don't want the public to know your public name...  Roll Eyes

That was the point... They could have sent an email, and they continued to reply here.

Should they have said, Sorry #678 I don't have any info for you.

Darn, now that person has to come up with a new fake name to hide behind, the mask has been revealed!

You are right, if you want to remain anonymous, you should have that right... But you should not assume that everyone shares that same view, and should state that before opening your trap. Or use emails, and not public forums.

File a police report for that too... Under sirminesalot. Let me know how that goes for you. Curious to see what the charges would be. Social disorder, use of a public name in public, without express written permission, after being addressed and addressing the addressee.

Wink Roll Eyes Undecided Grin
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:16:43 AM

Sans bold pink text and multiple thoughts, the only sites I quoted were of those that Joshua Zipkin personally has/had control of, knowing damn well the difference you've kindly outlined.

But how is having control of a website = scammer? (That is the part I am having trouble digesting.)

Amazon owns lots of websites, as does ebay/paypal, as does microsoft... They also offer some consulting, and have some consulting done for them.

Well, that explains your pea gravel-filled brain when they were passing out viable nuggets down at the quarry. That being the case, I guess I have to explain it to you a forth time but very, very slowly this time so that you'll get it.

First, having control of a website does not equate to one being a scammer. Got it! Good! At least we can agree on that part. Please stop me if I'm going too fast for your comfort zone, mkay?

Joshua Zipkin penned the following:

<snip>

4. Walk up the stairs until you hit a door called "Safe", walk in the door and speak to a man named Harrison who is 6'3 and about 320lbs and he will welcome you and explain that this is an assembly and shipping point and the he is a family friend of one of the founders and that he was nice enough to help a start up get their feet off the ground.

<snip>

Fact: The six foot, three inch tall gorilla named Harrison is Harrison Zachariah Zipkin, Joshua Zipkin's Daddy-O.

Fact: Joshua Zipkin clearly stated that Harrison is simply a friend of the founder of AMT.

Fact: This Harrison dude was kind enough to help a start-up until they get their feet off the ground in spite of the fact that Joshua Zipkin is supposedly profiting from a myriad of other ventures, ergo not needing such assistance.

Now, take a breath and absorb what you just read. Apologies for throwing so much at you at one time, but I have faith in your abilities.

Before I move forward, allow me to recap what you've just learnt.

Joshua Zipkin stated the above to qualm the fears of potential suckers by letting everybody know that some Harrison dude was kind enough to let out a little space for AMT until their operation got further along. A very noble thing to do, being that Harrison is a friend of the founder of AMT, namely Joshua Zipkin.

That said, we can now safely assume that prior to this Harrison dude offering up a corner of their limited space to AMT, Joshua Zipkin, its owner, never step foot into said office prior to the creation of AMT, for that is what the post that I quoted above strictly implies.

Let's move on, and please do your damndest to keep up, for you're special, and we all love special people, mkay? We desire them to be learn'ed like the rest of us civilized people.

Back in 2010, Joshua Zipkin founded a company called Setupstarters Inc. Relative info located here: http://www.crunchbase.com/company/setupstarters-inc

Again, stop me if I'm going to fast for you ass.

The domain for Setupstarters Inc. was created on 2010-09-14 15:37:14, as seen below. (apologies for not highlighting it, for I don't want to freak your ass out)

Domain Name: SETUPSTARTERS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1615767768_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2013-08-28 18:04:07
Creation Date: 2010-09-14 15:37:14
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-09-14 15:37:14

Take your time... and read the above carefully, opting to ONLY move on when you think you're ready. I don't want to be pushing you, mKay?

Assuming you have all the above nicely organized between the pea gravel, you're ready for the next tiny piece of information.

There's this site called The Wayback Machine located at archive.org. I know what you're think: There's no such thing as a Wayback Machine. But, this one is special, just like you. How special? Well, they accept bitcoin donations. Maybe you heard of it. Maybe not. Anyway, even though I have personally donated to them, please trust me when I state that in no way did I alter what can be found there. For instance:

http://web.archive.org/web/20120112045158/http://setupstarters.com/

Contact Us Today

Setupstarters Inc.
1254 West Chest Pike
Philadelphia
PA
(347)-321-8033
Info@setupstarters.com
(C) 2011 SetupStarters Inc

Pretty amazing shit, this Wayback Machine thingy, ain't it?

Oops, I hear your pea gravel rattling as you stare at that address, West Chest Pike, noticing that the "er" is missing, and starting to get flash-forwards of visiting the ER at your nearest hospital. Well, allow me to explain why the "er" may be missing, mKay? There's this thing called obfuscation. I know, I know, it's a pretty big word, and you don't know what it means, and it's driving you crazy. Let me help. It means to make obscure or unclear. Clearly, that should be clear to you now. The "er" was purposely left off when Joshua Zipkin penned (that means wrote) it on the site he owns (scroll up if you don't believe me) back in Q3 2011. Kindly drives your crazy ass crazy, doesn't it?

So, there you have it. Joshua Zipkin claimed to ONLY be using an office operated by some dude named Harrison, solely to help AMT out, but I proved that Joshua Zipkin's been using the 1254 West Chester Pike office for over three years now.

If you fully understand the above, you may have ONE cookie off the table over yonder where the other good boys and girls are eating more than one cookie because they comprehended the lesson a little quicker than you did.

But, I want you to stay after class, for I have something special planned for my little special boy, mKay?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5TfcyocgEQ
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:22:08 AM

I don't use facebook: Maybe one of you guys can dig a little deeper into the SETUPSTARTERS Facebook page. They have 83 reviews, most of them being 1 star reviews. Can you see if there are any written reasons to go with these 1 star ratings?

https://www.facebook.com/Setupstarters

Would it be safe to assume that if many others people; unrelated to bitcoin, have had bad business dealings with Joshua Zipkin's other company (SETUPSTARTERS) that it might be a sign of things to come???

Please find out for me, I'm very curious.

Thanks!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:29:41 AM

According to your logic, if some entity named AcMe MIners started an official thread for hawking their wares, later, when serious question arise about their operation, NO relative information in that regard should be placed on ACME's official thread. Correct?

If it isn't official, or their information... then no... You go to one of the already existing topics called "scams", and post your crap there, or make a new post for your detective-work.

Better yet... you contact the police... the FBI... or anyone-else with proof of the crimes. Failure to do so, knowing a crime has been committed, makes you just as guilty and a possible accessory. Even if you did yell out loud, "thieves!"

Why no police report... Since you claim to be "helping us out", by trying to "save us from fraud"... Show them your proof of fraud, and come back here with the filed police report, and a follow-up investigation from real certified investigators. I would entertain their post, as i have entertained yours. However, their post would help us, unlike yours, which does nothing to help us. (If it were a little more clear, it might... But I doubt that.)
Not sure I agree. Dynamite fishing is effective.  Bruno often barks up the wrong tree, but that's because he barks up EVERY tree. Police only give a fuck if there is glamour or a chance to hurt an innocent involved. Or if their masters demand it. I know you aren't foolish enough to think that we imperial subjects are their masters.

He gets off on being a crusader. He also gets a response. Just look at the BlackArrow thread. No official word or action til Bruno pissed them off.

Is he abrasive? Yes.
Is he given to hyperbole and grandiose theories ? Yes.
But... How often has he been dead wrong?

Not many that I have seen.

Besides, he's funny.  

To be fair and honest, I probably been wrong more times than you think but, like Babe Ruth (or was it Ted Williams), I keep a swingin'.

Thanks again for your kind word, Bio.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:32:15 AM

How do you know his crap isn't what put them out of business... Could be that they just said fuck-it, and screwed everyone, due to his bull-shit... (Not that I think black-arrow was legit myself.)

Hell AMT almost abandoned us completely... but they didn't... due to similar crap.

Best thing any business can do, in this field, is avoid public forums... lol. (Unless they are spamming with fake accounts, acting like customers.)

Ready for a shocker? I've basically done nothing but research AMT for the past 2-3 days. Are you telling me that Black Arrow is bottoms-up? I haven't even looked yet.
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:46:08 AM

Best thing any business can do, in this field, is avoid public forums... lol. (Unless they are spamming with fake accounts, acting like customers.)

Ready for a shocker? I've basically done nothing but research AMT for the past 2-3 days. Are you telling me that Black Arrow is bottoms-up? I haven't even looked yet.
Last I heard, Global had passed the final checks and begun mask construction. That was yesterday, I think.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:47:13 AM

Once AMT_Miners started addressing customers by their real names like that: they lost a lot of trust, and opened themselves up to the same treatment.

Yea, the last thing I want them to do is start addressing me by my actual name! Whoooo big flags light-up when I walk into a bank and they look at my ID and say... Can we help you Mr John Smith?

Run, they know your name! Burn them at the steak, they addressed Mr John Smith as Mr John Smith!

That is a violation of the anonymous collision! How dare they!

I am calling the police right now... Hello, Police I am... Um... Some guy... and I would like to report... Um... Some other guy, who's name I can't mention... How fast can you arrest... Um.. him... or her.. or them...

What is this Harry Potter?

I would find it strange if they called me Mr ISAWHIM in person...

Alright, I'm off the fence on this one. I like you and I like Bruno, but I'll call either one of you when you are dead wrong. And you're dead wrong. There are a lot of good reasons for anonymity on the internet. If YOU choose to break your identity wall, that's all well and good. But if a third party posts it without your permission, that is an actionable tort in the United States, and morally wrong period. There are a lot of people who would use that information to harm you out there. Especially if it's known you have money, or something else that a thief might desire, like, I don't know... An electronic money machine?

I in fact think that Bruno is nuts to post his real address and state that there are no weapons in the house. I have little to lose, but still maintain a degree of anonymity. Kevin is my real name, but Biomech is not. I don't post my address, and I assure you, there ARE weapons in my house and I am well schooled in their use. This isn't the wild west where the criminals were flamboyant but far between. This is the modern word, where about half the populace are demonstrably nuts.

Don't worry, I'm not nuts. The doors are truly unlocked 24/7, and anybody here would be hard-pressed to find what keys fit the front and back door. I truly don't have any weapons, meaning guns, in this household, albeit I'm well-versed in their usage.

The first and last time a guy put a gun to my [fore]head was in a bar. Sadly, it was the last thing that poor guy ever did. In happened in Nashville at a bar called the Rose Room back in 1987, and made both local papers. My real name used in the articles was Bruno Kucinskas. Research it! I honestly have no fear.

BTW, it was Josh of BFL that released my real name and address on this forum for the first time. Actually, it was me only once, but unbeknown to Josh when he did such during his attempt to discredit the messenger back in the day. From that day forward, I've penned it a myriad of times simply to confuse Google.  Roll Eyes

Bio, please continue to set me straight when warranted, for most of the time I'll heed your advice, but please don't take it personal if I don't, bud.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 06:53:42 AM

We are on a FORUMS where users use HANDLES to preserve their real identity. For them to OPENLY post on the thread someone's name because they don't like what they are hearing, is TRULY unprofessional.  I'm pretty sure 99% of the people here would agree that them posting responses using real names was just a straight up dick move. At least if they greeted you by NAME in bank, it won't be with a loud speaker, and it's not left on the internet for the world to see. THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!

No, that is why YOU are on the forums, because you are a coward in real life, and want to hide behind a pseudo-name.

We can't all use our real names as member-names, because it is impossible to do... there are too many of us with the same exact names... that is why facebook adds a number to your name. JohnSmith123, JohnSmith64345, JohnSmith3846723... who am I exposing by addressing JohnSmith? 123, 64345, or 3846723?

Mine is an advertisement name... search it, and you find my real name... my websites, and anything-else related to my actual person. (Still doesn't show exactly "which" of those names is actually me. There are other people with my exact name, and your exact name.)

Phin even posted his address...

The "customer" who addresses them here, in the "official post", with specifics to the order, (as opposed to e-mails), obviously is posting as a customer, with a name, not an anonymous pseudo-name. How else would they identify them? They don't know that "ISAWHIM" placed an order. They know me by my name. If they were talking to me (my name), in a forum, they might address me as me.

What are you haxor! lol, give me a break. I am sure you have a facebook page with your name, and if I searched for your "handle", something would lead me back to you, as a human.

So, the customer must have full disclosure of the business, but customers must remain completely anonymous to other customers... but only be "know by the secret identity" (their real ununique name) by the business themselves... So much for being a "community".

Sorry... I just don't see it... You are no-one important. Nor are you of any importance to have a "non specific" thing like a "name" exposed. It isn't like they are telling everyone your address and SSN. You don't own your name, nor is your name unique. There are 12 people with your name, I am sure... Nothing isolates "you" as owner of "that name". Your NAME is just a pseudo-representation of your identity. As outlined on your birth-certificate, which is the only thing that identifies you as you, when matched with your records.

You want anonymity, order from craigslist... Or disclose that you don't want your name mentioned. That is not a normal assumption, except by those that assume it.

Since my dad's passing on July 17, 2010, nobody on this planet has the same name mine, Bruno Kucinskas. Pretty unique, eh?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2014, 07:05:03 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2014, 07:21:19 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

I don't use facebook: Maybe one of you guys can dig a little deeper into the SETUPSTARTERS Facebook page. They have 83 reviews, most of them being 1 star reviews. Can you see if there are any written reasons to go with these 1 star ratings?

Would it be safe to assume that if many others people; unrelated to bitcoin, have had bad business dealings with Joshua Zipkin's other company (SETUPSTARTERS) that it might be a sign of things to come???

Thanks!

I guess you missed the post where I shown that Joshua Zipkin sells a service that increases your like on FB, along with upping ones followers on various other social media sites. Case in point:

9,941 likes · 1 talking about this · 20 were here

Allow me to translate: 9,941 people liked Joshua site, but only 20, one of which is me, ever visited the FB page. Pretty amazing service if you ask me.

What's even more amazing is that most of his followers all joined FB within a very narrow time frame, most following one another numbering in the hundreds. All my siblings FB pages are not even that tightly grouped, and they all really know mainly the same people.

Also, on Joshua Zipkins main FB page, not once has he ever mentioned Bitcoin. Neither has Georgi of Bitmine.ch.
sirminesalot

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:10:27 AM

Thanks!

I guess you missed the post where I shown that Joshua Zipkin sells a service that increases your like on FB, along with upping ones followers on various other social media sites. Case in point:

9,941 likes · 1 talking about this · 20 were here

Allow me translate: 9,941 people like Joshua site, but only 20, one of which is me, ever visited the FB page. Pretty amazing service if you ask me.

What's even more amazing is that most of his followers all joined FB within a very narrow time frame, most following one another numbering in the hundreds. All my siblings FB pages are not even that tightly grouped, and they all really know mainly the same people.

Also, on Joshua Zipkins main FB page, not once has he ever mentioned Bitcoin. Neither has Georgi of Bitmine.ch.

Pretty shady if you ask me. It's funny that people question our motives, when there is this shady activity/businesses associated with Joshua Zipkin - the founder of AMT staring them right in the face.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 320 »
  Print  

Jump to: