Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24642 times)
kenziefried

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:59:03 AM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

I agree with you, now this effective way of trading crypto is to sell when rumors or news dump spread.
but if you are late in selling I think this way will only make things worse.
Yeah that is absolutely right. Trading is all about taking decisions at very right time. Much sharp mind is required to go for trading. Like you have said, if someday you start hearing the news and they say any wrong news about bitcoins, and you know this would be downing the price of bitcoins, so make a sharp sell. Because only then you can save a lot or you have to wait for the long time ahead.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:33:13 AM

When the price going up and we are in profit already, is very important to lock the profit by sell it partly.  By sell it partly we can avoid loss because we lock already some profit, and to decide when best prices to take profit by use technical analysis really help to know that. Dont be greedy and  dont out from rules of trading that you make it already.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
jlong187

Activity: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

In my opinion, the best time to exit trading is, when you have lost some amount, not to try return them for any cost, just calm down
carter937

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

Hey bro, I think before entering the command you need to define the target and you always must used to stoploss. Just set stoploss about 10%. This helps you not to lose too much capital when the market dump abnormal.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:39:29 AM

you need to set the your targets. dont go with the flow, dont follow the crowd. just make ur profit target and right after the exist dont even bother to look at that coin again
Yes. Once you are doing trading, you need to set your target first, it is really hard to do trading. You need to be patient when doing trading, because anytime, you may lost your funds, the best way to do trading is setting your targets first. Don't be greedy.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

Accdg. To this site

I agree with you, now this effective way of trading crypto is to sell when rumors or news dump spread.
but if you are late in selling I think this way will only make things worse.
Yeah that is absolutely right. Trading is all about taking decisions at very right time. Much sharp mind is required to go for trading. Like you have said, if someday you start hearing the news and they say any wrong news about bitcoins, and you know this would be downing the price of bitcoins, so make a sharp sell. Because only then you can save a lot or you have to wait for the long time ahead.

In my opinion the best time to exit is while the value start reducing or falling if a coin fall it will not come again soon so that was the best time for a traders to make a decision but it depends on each and every person situation.

javadevm8

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

Exit when you are up and don't hesitate to take profit as it rises is what I preach.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

The best time is when you are in a profit and your investment showing you a great profit because in this way your interest will remain same and you can earn good from market because this is the best time to exit and makes you able to be a good trader,

Yes, don't hesitate to sell if you are not in loss. Actually the best time to exit is on before the market goes red, try to watch bitcoins movement at the same time while trading. But if you are a holder you do not much need it because you are focus for long term big profits than playing with those pumps and dumps.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:44:27 AM

Well, have mentioned a valid point on when one should exit from your trading position. In addition to that i will add greed as one the factors that contributes to loose of trade and i want to advise that once you hit your take profit position please exit in other to aviod lost of money.
No need to wait for more money or profit, it is great to enjoy your success and money when you have made your target. I have seen people missing on cool opportunities of making money but they kept holding because of greed. Trading is all about selling and holding coins at right times. I always make targets for myself when involved in trading, this way I can keep tracks of my losses and profits well.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

Well, have mentioned a valid point on when one should exit from your trading position. In addition to that i will add greed as one the factors that contributes to loose of trade and i want to advise that once you hit your take profit position please exit in other to aviod lost of money.

When you need money urgently or when you are really tired of this difficult business that is called trading you can definitely quit at any time. IMHO.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:28:19 AM

The best time is when you are in a profit and your investment showing you a great profit because in this way your interest will remain same and you can earn good from market because this is the best time to exit and makes you able to be a good trader,

Yes, don't hesitate to sell if you are not in loss. Actually the best time to exit is on before the market goes red, try to watch bitcoins movement at the same time while trading. But if you are a holder you do not much need it because you are focus for long term big profits than playing with those pumps and dumps.

What you're saying isn't really applicable since you won't have amy idea when the market will turn red. And regret is another thing that hits many people when they sell too early and the value of the coin they sold goes up after they sell. I think you have to condition yourself to accept whatever the results would be when you sell. Just don't exit if you're still in a loss

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

I often set a point to stop for my jobs. I am going to stop trading when i am at 30, i will spend my time for my family and start my own bussiness.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

the best time to get out of trading is when you've got a big provit and the market price is going down or red, if you want to start again you have to start when the market price drops back or red
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:05:43 PM

I also want to add a little, set your target how much you want to get from one trade, do not be tempted by big profits, control your emotions, and play it safe.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:13 PM

Well, as the statistics show from 2011 for the cue ball, buy and hold tactics much more profitable than active trading
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

the best time to get out of trading is when you've got a big provit and the market price is going down or red, if you want to start again you have to start when the market price drops back or red

Just leave what you have doing this could be the way how are you able to exit for , the way you want to exit for is easy than to enter in trading.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:11:19 PM

There is no known time and no exact timing to exit trading because you can exit whenever you want to and find yourself on the safe side or in other words if you are satisfied then you can surely exit trading by selling your last coins. There is no restriction in the market and that is what the market is giving us and we are blessing with such trading to handle it with our own choices.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

To me i think that it is one of the most difficult job to do, i think that when the price start increasing we are hopping that its price will continue increasing for a long long time and we do not try to sell, i think that we should be a good decision taker and should take a right decision in right time if we want to make money from it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

It's almost impossible to make an exit, especially on time. If intuition is very strong, it may be felt that the bear season begins. For example, when bitcoin returned from $ 20000, the price started to decline gradually,  if you made an exit at the level of $ 15,000 or $ 16000, that means you are a good trader.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

If the bitcoin drops below $ 8k8 then it is time to get rid of USDT so that you can conserve the money and buy the BTC at a very low price. Keep track of the market to get the most timely information.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: