Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:23:02 PM

From what i've seen Bittwatt has held it's own in the market lately! I believe it's due to the strong foundations it set.

It's been quite volatile, hard to decide which way it's heading at the moment. I wouldn't want to be a trader in these current market conditions.

I try to purchase when I feel a token is at a good price point regardless, when Bitcoin and Eth are down, you can often see Alts dip before a rise as people don't want to sell whilst so cheap. BWT has some momentum at the moment but it's still a very attractive price.

Yeah I think it's still below ICO price I still see lots of room for price growth definitely a good buy if you've got spare funds.

Honestly even at the high of $0.06 it's still a fantastic entry point into BWT.  When the B2B platform launches, im pretty sure the price will be pegged to 1 KW of energy, so i don't see it being cheaper than that.

The CEO spoke in the Telegram Channel of $ 1 at the end of the year. Of course he has to say something like that as a CEO, but I almost agree with him. Hopefully the next bull run will come in autumn and BWT will benefit from it as well. and if next year many new markets and the trading platform come along, then I also see $ 1 per token

BWT is definitely at a great buying point right now, as Bittwatt continue to further their platform and deliver their roadmap, the price of the token is only going to go up.

Bittwatt is indeed a buy, with this performance against the market. With the continuing marketing campaigns the team will attract more and more interested parties and investors.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

From what i've seen Bittwatt has held it's own in the market lately! I believe it's due to the strong foundations it set.

It's been quite volatile, hard to decide which way it's heading at the moment. I wouldn't want to be a trader in these current market conditions.

I try to purchase when I feel a token is at a good price point regardless, when Bitcoin and Eth are down, you can often see Alts dip before a rise as people don't want to sell whilst so cheap. BWT has some momentum at the moment but it's still a very attractive price.

Yeah I think it's still below ICO price I still see lots of room for price growth definitely a good buy if you've got spare funds.

Honestly even at the high of $0.06 it's still a fantastic entry point into BWT.  When the B2B platform launches, im pretty sure the price will be pegged to 1 KW of energy, so i don't see it being cheaper than that.

The CEO spoke in the Telegram Channel of $ 1 at the end of the year. Of course he has to say something like that as a CEO, but I almost agree with him. Hopefully the next bull run will come in autumn and BWT will benefit from it as well. and if next year many new markets and the trading platform come along, then I also see $ 1 per token

BWT is definitely at a great buying point right now, as Bittwatt continue to further their platform and deliver their roadmap, the price of the token is only going to go up.

Sure, is the fact, with every implementation comes a rise in value, we will get to see significant changes in the whole outlook of the project, the moment is good to be part of the community, they surely took a lot of individuals by surprise, any update on the golf tournament?, will love to get some details onto that and how it went, i'm really excited about the future of this project
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:28:10 PM

If you are looking for an exchange where you can easily exchange Fiat ($, EUR, GBP)  in ETH / BTC / BWT, you should really take a look at the Bittwatt Exchange. A very simple exchange and it works very well
For Romanian users, I would like to say, then you can also pay in LEU
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

If you are looking for an exchange where you can easily exchange Fiat ($, EUR, GBP)  in ETH / BTC / BWT, you should really take a look at the Bittwatt Exchange. A very simple exchange and it works very well

Yeah, they do have a well structured exchanges, been able to convert Fiat into Crytpocurrenies is really made easy an Bittwatt exchange i know folks will make use of it regularly once awareness of it spreads.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

I think even COSS allows fiat but you need to KYC for it. as far as I my knowledge is extended they have recently rolled fiat. I know USD is there but not sure of EURO is there. I think it would make sense to use bitwatt exchange if you are trading energy otherwise coss would be good until a bigger exchange is announced.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

I agree. There is lot of steam left in Bittwatt, it just a beginning, it's a dark horse. Once it's starts operating in UK, BWT token will make new high.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

Honestly even at the high of $0.06 it's still a fantastic entry point into BWT.  When the B2B platform launches, im pretty sure the price will be pegged to 1 KW of energy, so i don't see it being cheaper than that.

Everyone is looking forwards to the next bull run and many seem confident it will take place. I hope we will not be disappointed Smiley. I think the CEO is hinting to $1 because of the release of the product then and the energy suppliers using the platform.

We've been having our hopes raised in the past months since the start of the year and every time it gets smashed, obviously there is nothing holding the markets save for some whales manipulation but we are in the 2nd part of the year so I have a lot of positives

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:02:12 PM

I think even COSS allows fiat but you need to KYC for it. as far as I my knowledge is extended they have recently rolled fiat. I know USD is there but not sure of EURO is there. I think it would make sense to use bitwatt exchange if you are trading energy otherwise coss would be good until a bigger exchange is announced.

As soon as you want to change to FIAT, KYC will come in place. But in some exchanges it worth doing KYC as we can cash out to FIAT sometimes to be on the safe side. However, it is not needed for Bittwatt as this is a must have token in the portfolio.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

Today the price is up more than 30% a good sight especially for this project, seems promo on COSS exchange make the price up, hopefully after the distribution of prizes the price is not down too far.

Yeah, I love Bittwatt they are really making a lot of progress I am expecting more improvement from them. Kudos to them

yeah, i was really impressed with their beta platform website https://beta.bittwatt.com didn't expect them to have their FIAT > BWT exchange up so quickly as well.

Yeah... The platform was developed quickly. Bittwatt are ready to deliver and they are efficiently doing that. We hope to see the best of Bittwatt.

I also didn't expect that, but it is great that we have that fast. Users will surely love this. One of the important things is to enable fiat.

when we talk about Fiat, can we purchase with PayPal? who else is experiencing slow loading of the beta site  Huh or is it from my end  Huh Huh

Bittwatt Exchange works very well. Regarding the Fiat deposit, I can not help you unfortunately, I have so far only bought in ETH. I just tried to pay in Fiat, but you have to get yourself verified, and I do not have time for that today

Ok thank you for this faulerwilli, i was curious to know how about the Fiat deposit function but however i am yet to also give it a try as well, and also beta website worked smoothly from here maybe it was from me yesterday

Bittwatt started going up earlier than my expectations. I managed to buy only few tokens when it was at low. I thought price will stay at low for few more days.

I went to coinmarketcap.com to check up bwt price and I was stunned at the total supply at just 9m wow and at $0.02... Bittwatt is increasing even with the stale market

Yes, I am happy because Bittwatt is rocking and I managed to buy good amount of tokens at low price. I am not going to sell my tokens, I will hold it long term.

Now i am wishing i bought a lot when it was pretty down it is now  Cry Cry I didn't know they had such a low supply TBH

Maybe i can still enter now though but i am down on cash
That is actually not the real number if coins in circulation, and it needs to be updated. For the real number of coins in circulation, always check the contract address: https://ethplorer.io/address/0xca3ea3061d638e02113aa960340c98343b5acd62
As you ca see, currently there are 39 million BWT tokens that were issued.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

As soon as you want to change to FIAT, KYC will come in place. But in some exchanges it worth doing KYC as we can cash out to FIAT sometimes to be on the safe side. However, it is not needed for Bittwatt as this is a must have token in the portfolio.

As far as I can see, you just have to give Bittwatt an address to trade up to 2000 euros on the day. This is a little KYC :-)
Only from 25k Euro deposit you have to make the complete KYC
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:59:47 PM

As far as I can see, you just have to give Bittwatt an address to trade up to 2000 euros on the day. This is a little KYC :-)

It is an expected step if you are dealing with actual money. Plus I think for bitwatt to be able to handle fiat they will be running under some regulation so it would just make sense to KYC the first time.

iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

It is an expected step if you are dealing with actual money. Plus I think for bitwatt to be able to handle fiat they will be running under some regulation so it would just make sense to KYC the first time.

Of course they'll some sort of regulation, from what faulerwilli wrote if one is transacting with fund below 2000 euro one doesn't need to undergo full KYC process an address perhaps thus only big players with 25k euros us expected to undergo full KYC which I think is okay
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

Of course they'll some sort of regulation, from what faulerwilli wrote if one is transacting with fund below 2000 euro one doesn't need to undergo full KYC process an address perhaps thus only big players with 25k euros us expected to undergo full KYC which I think is okay

I don't like KYC, but it is a necessary thing and the small one, up to 2000€ is OK. I don't have enough BWT token for the full KYC.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

Today the price is up more than 30% a good sight especially for this project, seems promo on COSS exchange make the price up, hopefully after the distribution of prizes the price is not down too far.

Yeah, I love Bittwatt they are really making a lot of progress I am expecting more improvement from them. Kudos to them

yeah, i was really impressed with their beta platform website https://beta.bittwatt.com didn't expect them to have their FIAT > BWT exchange up so quickly as well.

Yeah... The platform was developed quickly. Bittwatt are ready to deliver and they are efficiently doing that. We hope to see the best of Bittwatt.

I also didn't expect that, but it is great that we have that fast. Users will surely love this. One of the important things is to enable fiat.

when we talk about Fiat, can we purchase with PayPal? who else is experiencing slow loading of the beta site  Huh or is it from my end  Huh Huh

Bittwatt Exchange works very well. Regarding the Fiat deposit, I can not help you unfortunately, I have so far only bought in ETH. I just tried to pay in Fiat, but you have to get yourself verified, and I do not have time for that today

Ok thank you for this faulerwilli, i was curious to know how about the Fiat deposit function but however i am yet to also give it a try as well, and also beta website worked smoothly from here maybe it was from me yesterday

Bittwatt started going up earlier than my expectations. I managed to buy only few tokens when it was at low. I thought price will stay at low for few more days.

I went to coinmarketcap.com to check up bwt price and I was stunned at the total supply at just 9m wow and at $0.02... Bittwatt is increasing even with the stale market

Yes, I am happy because Bittwatt is rocking and I managed to buy good amount of tokens at low price. I am not going to sell my tokens, I will hold it long term.

Now i am wishing i bought a lot when it was pretty down it is now  Cry Cry I didn't know they had such a low supply TBH

That is actually not the real number if coins in circulation, and it needs to be updated. For the real number of coins in circulation, always check the contract address: https://ethplorer.io/address/0xca3ea3061d638e02113aa960340c98343b5acd62

5773 holders till today, it's still on the low, I like to see more holders and visibility for the token in coming weeks and months

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:20:07 PM

5773 holders till today, it's still on the low, I like to see more holders and visibility for the token in coming weeks and months

It was just going on, I think when Bittwatt will be active in several countries at the end of the year, then the number of Hodler increases
The next few weeks will be interesting, how Bittwatt will grow in Romania and Bulgaria.

Bittwatt is still in its early stage to compare with the number of holders. I believe when their energy exchange is up and they are on  more exchanges the holders shall multiply.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:21:33 PM

Yep that’s why the choice to buy with eth as determining which coin will raise the most percentage wise is key to day trading in any market so when the big coins are low it’s debateable

But bittwatt has been holding its value especially well

Yeah, currently they are Operating in very few countries, but I think they are working on introducing platform in UK finding partner similar to Eva-Energy in UK. Once they find a partner in UK, BWT token will rock.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:48:35 PM

Everyone is looking forwards to the next bull run and many seem confident it will take place. I hope we will not be disappointed Smiley. I think the CEO is hinting to $1 because of the release of the product then and the energy suppliers using the platform.

We've been having our hopes raised in the past months since the start of the year and every time it gets smashed, obviously there is nothing holding the markets save for some whales manipulation but we are in the 2nd part of the year so I have a lot of positives
Yeah. Am very positive too, I believe the bull run will soon happen and as for the whales we all should hope everything plays out well

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

Yep that’s why the choice to buy with eth as determining which coin will raise the most percentage wise is key to day trading in any market so when the big coins are low it’s debateable

But bittwatt has been holding its value especially well

Yeah, currently they are Operating in very few countries, but I think they are working on introducing platform in UK finding partner similar to Eva-Energy in UK. Once they find a partner in UK, BWT token will rock.

Im not suprised tbh, they have literally only just got the funding to go ahead with their project so we cannot hold it against them.. Show me another ICO that has made this much progress this quickly after their ICO sale has finished.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:58:37 PM

This is most definitely a must have token to have in your portfolio. It has huge potential to be a really good payout one day, for now you hold, let the team do their thing and see what the future brings Smiley
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:13:00 PM

This is most definitely a must have token to have in your portfolio. It has huge potential to be a really good payout one day, for now you hold, let the team do their thing and see what the future brings Smiley

I agree, the potential of when the B2B platform goes live is massive, especially if they do expand their operations into the EU and countries like the UK.  I think this is just the start  of what's going to be an exciting time for Bittwatt.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: