Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11747 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

A new has been published today by BittWatt, where also the experience of the conferences are mentioned

https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-impacting-the-community-with-energy-8b7fe290b645

This is good summary of the overall Bitwatt activity during the last several months. Upcoming BlockShow in Europe also will be the important event for spreading of information about the project. Good luck Bitwatt!

So their next conference will be in Berlin at the end of this month. Maybe they'll meet other project representatives there and preferably can already arrange new partnerships.

I think if they do a great job networking they will be able to get various consumers and suppliers on board. I am not sure how advanced or how ready is the platform; I mean I have seen the snapshots of the system so I think their focus if that is out of the way is to get as much consumers and providers possible especially through the conferences.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

A new has been published today by BittWatt, where also the experience of the conferences are mentioned

https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-impacting-the-community-with-energy-8b7fe290b645

This is good summary of the overall Bitwatt activity during the last several months. Upcoming BlockShow in Europe also will be the important event for spreading of information about the project. Good luck Bitwatt!

So their next conference will be in Berlin at the end of this month. Maybe they'll meet other project representatives there and preferably can already arrange new partnerships.

Connecting with all other projects during conferences should be one of the aims of bittwatt, it is very important a project forms partnership with others in other to elevate each other's projects.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:06:07 AM

Cool that the project is working towards more partnerships with energy companies. Hope for good news.

I love the fact that they are not trying to make their project an "island of one tree". They realize the need to assistance and decided to go for it.

Very nice to see Bittwatt working towards getting more partnerships and I really do hope they can implement a successful project which will benefit the whole world in terms of energy consumption

I am expecting one more huge partnership news to close the ICO with a bang. Listing would be a firework irrespective of market conditions. How much tokens are sold out till now? Anybody know about it?

I've heard rumors about a big partnership some time ago. If they want to announce them during the ICO, then they should hurry, in 3 days the sale is over. And since the listing already planned for 28.5., they will probably not extend the ICO

If they decide to release the information about this partnership only after the ICO is over, I am sure all the investors would be happy. Because that could cause a rush to the exchange where people who missed the ICO want to hop on the train.

Of course that's right, I have not had that thought yet. So actually it would be better, they announce it only after the ICO. Then there are fewer tokens in circulation and the value at the exchanges will rise quickly :-)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

Cool that the project is working towards more partnerships with energy companies. Hope for good news.

I love the fact that they are not trying to make their project an "island of one tree". They realize the need to assistance and decided to go for it.

Especially given what they are trying to accomplish I’ve seen platform style projects before that they forget they need companies and people to use the platform so it’s good to see them understanding the need for partners in abundance throughout

Im sure the partnerships they form with the companies will help with that, you can already pay your electric bill if your with their partner currently, im sure they'll expand that out to alot more providers!

This is just a feature of the industry in which they work. No one can work there alone. It is too complicated and expensive. Usually in the most countries it's even monopolised by government. So partnerships are vital for Bitwatt.

You're right, the niche is been monopolized by the government and few private companies, in countries where there are less checks and balances, it becomes an issue, as corruption and poor service delivery becomes the order of the day, more reason why this has to be successful, as it will help put a stop to some obnoxious activities
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

Especially given what they are trying to accomplish I’ve seen platform style projects before that they forget they need companies and people to use the platform so it’s good to see them understanding the need for partners in abundance throughout

Im sure the partnerships they form with the companies will help with that, you can already pay your electric bill if your with their partner currently, im sure they'll expand that out to alot more providers!

Sure. This is likely the beginning of many more partnership deals that will be stroke in few years to come. It's a good and a valid move.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

I think if they do a great job networking they will be able to get various consumers and suppliers on board. I am not sure how advanced or how ready is the platform; I mean I have seen the snapshots of the system so I think their focus if that is out of the way is to get as much consumers and providers possible especially through the conferences.

That is a very important aspect of the whole thing. Making adequate number of the players get onboard. I think Bittwatt won't have problem with that because they are solving real problem it just a Matter of time before people start jumping into Bittwatt

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

Thanks for sharing, I hadn't noticed that they had published a new blog. I also see they've now updated their website so that it is now displaying correctly for the tier 4 Phase which is good.
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

Just before us is a new investment project that combines the most innovative developments and prospective directions. Wink
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

Thanks for sharing, I hadn't noticed that they had published a new blog. I also see they've now updated their website so that it is now displaying correctly for the tier 4 Phase which is good.

Very nicely written article which is very informative.

We will also be attending the BlockShow in Europe this year, holding on 28th and 29th May in Berlin, Germany where we will meet, interact, share ideas and information with blockchain experts and enthusiasts.

This is great to see that Bittwatt are attending the BlockShow hopefully bringing on some more investors and adding to the community
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:10:32 AM

It seems the majority is aware that the exchange listing of the BWT token is so soon:

https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd/status/998578386632151041

Which shows how well BittWatt communicates to the community

And as expected, they promise to continue actively sharing information with us. Not that I had any doubts, but it's good to get confirmation
And we had already heard from Coss, that was no surprise anymore

I agree with you that the communication from BittWatt is excellent, just following a single social channel is sufficient to be up to date with the developments
If token listing on single exchange, it will be very helpful to keep price high. But Just want to know that will not listing any other exchanges except Coss.io?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:21:25 AM

It seems the majority is aware that the exchange listing of the BWT token is so soon:

And as expected, they promise to continue actively sharing information with us. Not that I had any doubts, but it's good to get confirmation

I agree with you that the communication from BittWatt is excellent, just following a single social channel is sufficient to be up to date with the developments
If token listing on single exchange, it will be very helpful to keep price high. But Just want to know that will not listing any other exchanges except Coss.io?

I am pretty sure BTW will be listed on other exchanges, besides Coss. It's just a question when this will be happening. Right now it looks like Coss is the only exchange that will be picking up Bittwatt tokens right after the ICO. But there are still a few days left. Maybe the team announces another exchange in the remaining days of the sale.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

I am pretty sure BTW will be listed on other exchanges, besides Coss. It's just a question when this will be happening. Right now it looks like Coss is the only exchange that will be picking up Bittwatt tokens right after the ICO. But there are still a few days left. Maybe the team announces another exchange in the remaining days of the sale.

I think so too, when the first exchange listing is confirmed this is quickly announced over the socials, giving the false notion that there might be only one listing, I am confident in that there will be more listings

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:03:54 AM

I doubt that that would be the case. You can still trade on most decentralized exchanged. However I am not sure what impact will coss have on the volume but I think with proper marketing coss could be a source to great volume.

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

I think so too, when the first exchange listing is confirmed this is quickly announced over the socials, giving the false notion that there might be only one listing, I am confident in that there will be more listings

Actually, not so many ICO projects list on exchanges right after ICO. So even if only Coss exchange will be, it's already great sign which means that the Bitwatt token already has some real price and can be traded by people.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

I'm sure with time more exchanges will be added. I haven't heard even a rumor of other exchanges in the immediate time after the ICO end. still Coss is coming very quick in all honesty so maybe we see another within a month or so.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:35:12 AM

I just visited on telegram channel and found few people are talking there about listing on exchange. They said Bittwatt will list on 28th May. How is it possible? This is true news or some rumer?

Why not? ICO is ending on 27th May. It's already selected cross exchange. So listing on 28th may is possible.

That is quite a rapid post-ico listing, hope there will be listing on more exchanges, good work bittwatt

I personally don't think it will be listed that quickly considering you have to remember token distribution, but I will be very happy and impressed if Bittwatt manage to do it in such short time frame

Well there is always a first time, we shouldn't be surprised if they are listed. Bittwatt have really made giant strides these past days so it possible

I think the only thing that may delay listing is the KYC process. I am not sure where is that in the pipeline. I can see that COSS has a KYC in place I have not invested through it yet tbh but I signed up and it seems that KYC is only for fiat?

I think only Bittwatt team can confirm about the listing date. Anyone contacted them over telegram channel? I will check and update here if I get any response from them.
I contacted their telegram channel and admin said is listing on Coss.io immediately after ICO on 28th May. He talked about only that single exchange not about others.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

I'm sure with time more exchanges will be added. I haven't heard even a rumor of other exchanges in the immediate time after the ICO end. still Coss is coming very quick in all honesty so maybe we see another within a month or so.

The fact that there are no rumors about other exchanges doesn't have to mean anything. A lot of exchanges require the project to sign a NDA and only publish the listing when it's actually happening.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:04:15 PM

Actually, not so many ICO projects list on exchanges right after ICO. So even if only Coss exchange will be, it's already great sign which means that the Bitwatt token already has some real price and can be traded by people.
Yes. Listing on single exchanges is really good thing. But Coss.io is accessible in all over countries except few restricted countries for ICO?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

Bittwatt just announced a special update, including a BTW trading promo on Coss.io! 500,000 BTW giveaway!
https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-special-updates-d4b95a7ea217
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:37:25 PM

Bittwatt just announced a special update, including a BTW trading promo on Coss.io! 500,000 BTW giveaway!
https://medium.com/@BittwattPteLtd/bittwatt-special-updates-d4b95a7ea217
Amazing article i did not know that Bittwatt had raised $10.8 million USD in 5 days for their first phase amazing article i would recommend to read it.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: