Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:51:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11754 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

After reading here again and again questions about further expansion, I would like to show this list from the whitepaper https://ico.bittwatt.com/#whitepaper

Country Opening the market Estimated # of customers

China 2022-Q1 5.0
Russia 2021-Q3 2.0
Moldova 2021-Q2 0.1
Netherlands 2021-Q2 0.9
Denmark 2021-Q1 1.0
Norway 2021-Q1 1.0
Sweden 2021-Q1 1.2
Portugal 2020-Q2 0.3
Spain 2020-Q1 0.4
France 2019-Q4 0.8
Italy 2019-Q3 0.7
Germany 2019-Q2 1.2
Austria 2019-Q1 0.3
Hungary 2018-Q3 0.1
Ukraine 2018-Q3 0.2
Turkey 2018-Q2 0.5
Bulgaria 2018-Q1 0.1

I believe the number of customers is in millions, this stat clearly shows they ate targeting mostly European countries

Obviously are the number of customers in millions. I think, that the calculated numbers are very low, at least for some countries like Germany for example. There should be more than 1.2 million potential customers for BWT.

This is some good stat and in  no way are those numbers low.. They are only trying not to become over ambitious and later not deliver. And i hope you put in mind the crypto acceptance rate.
Amazing after being a success in Europe are they planning to go in Asia? it would be smart to introduce Bittwatt there and get a lot of investors.

They also want to start soon in Singapore. They even have their headquarters in Singapore. At least they are registered there.
Singapore would be a great market, where a lot of electricity is needed

If the Singapore market have a great demand for electricity then it's a  good choice for there but if they have found a cost effective way to solve their energy demand in a low rate, then I dunt support the idea

You do have a point, its not all about where their headquarters is located but where the market is, its always necessary to consider the environment one intends to have its business situated before investing in such an area, i don't think its wise to locate such in a highly competitive area or where power is extremely sufficient, well, i believe the team knows what's best
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:07:45 PM

Hey guys anyone knows if their last invoice published the transaction was executed in fiat or in BWT? or did bittwatt convert it afterwards? I think there was a barcode in place but what does it have I did not check that.

it was paid in BWT tokens if you mean the mining plant bill? I believe the total was something like $30,000 worth of BWT that was used to pay the bill. (I think that's the one you mean!)

That's a pretty comfortable scenario for mining plant - to pay electricity bills in crypto. This seems to a full self-sufficiency model in real life!
Dan Walsh

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

The basic object that in the future it has insured the development of the business.  Good luck guys.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:51:06 PM

Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Impeccably logo, percipient vision.  Good luck guys.

True, but do you what even better is now ? They are at least providing us with their exchange. You can already trade with fiat money that is a plus point.

They really are pushing on now with the marketing and hopefully their plans within there roadmap are realistic and will take us to the top.

I have high hopes in this one - time will tell
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Impeccably logo, percipient vision.  Good luck guys.

True, but do you what even better is now ? They are at least providing us with their exchange. You can already trade with fiat money that is a plus point.

They really are pushing on now with the marketing and hopefully their plans within there roadmap are realistic and will take us to the top.

Likewise, the market for BWT has been a bit of a wild ride the past couple of days, but it's still at a very good price as it's below the ICO pricepoint at this point, i think with the future plans and platform launching coming early next year, this could be a great little token to hold some of.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

Likewise, the market for BWT has been a bit of a wild ride the past couple of days, but it's still at a very good price as it's below the ICO pricepoint at this point, i think with the future plans and platform launching coming early next year, this could be a great little token to hold some of.

There's been a lot of volatility over the last couple of days, hopefully it keeps propelling forwards. The only thing is the volume is down a lot from the 27th when it got pumped. I'm sure it will get back up to that level in the future.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

Indeed, the price is below the ICO price, but it is wide below the target price of 1 KWh, at least for the most countries. Bittwatt is a huge opportunity for good profit.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:24:41 PM

I haven't read anything for quite some time that we can sell our self-produced electricity on the Bittwatt platform. The development of this platform will probably take some time. Or does anyone have other information about this?

Yes, Bittwatt team have not mentioned about such plans. But in future they may like to add such services at Bittwatt platform.

yeah hopefully, the current state of our electricity sector needs immediate innovation and I think bittwatt is doing the right thing and in regards to the idea of selling self-generated electricity I think that would be a future upgrade

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

As for me I don’t believe in ICO in the energy sector. It needs great investments, long term money, and never give short time profit. Why ICO?

I think you are a bit confused, Bittwatt aren't starting up their own energy provider company... they are creating a decentralized platform for users/providers to interact and find a new energy deal/find new customers.

Why ICO... to raise the funds for development, marketing and remunerate staff/team members, every project does this.

If you read into the whitepaper you would understand a little bit more about why they are based on the blockchain and why they ran an ICO which finished on June 8th.

DYOR!

You actually did answer the question in clear terms and even threw in more light as well, I think I know where he is coming from we've a lot of "energy" blockchain project that ends in the ideatation phase, I really was looking forward to naysayers and doubters due to that but I'm glad Bittwatt is changing things already practically and setting a precedence for other projects especially those in the energy project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

Yea, the market has been stable over the past few weeks, an indication that it has a healthy growth, we will hopefully get to see the project increase at an amazing pace, not too fast but in a systematic way as the implementation continues, i pretty much admire the resilient nature of the team and their zeal, they should keep up the good work and leave a lasting impression on the hearts of the community
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

Indeed, the price is below the ICO price, but it is wide below the target price of 1 KWh, at least for the most countries. Bittwatt is a huge opportunity for good profit.
Yeah and that will increase the demand of the Tokens a lot i think we should just have patience till they bring out their own exchange.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

yeah, I think the pump was due to people trying to get $100,000 volume to get it listed on CoinMarketCap as soon as possible, it's kinda of stabilised out now, im waiting to see what it levels out at before i grab a bunch more as im hoping it'll go back down to like $0.018 again haha
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 05:17:05 PM

There's been a lot of volatility over the last couple of days, hopefully it keeps propelling forwards. The only thing is the volume is down a lot from the 27th when it got pumped. I'm sure it will get back up to that level in the future.

I am hoping it goes back up soon, maybe there should be another trading competition that will see the price rice to the ico price before the month runs out.
Ovubev

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

I've written a message in telegram, waiting for your response.
Ace44

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:30:13 PM

Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Impeccably logo, percipient vision.  Good luck guys.

yeah, I think the pump was due to people trying to get $100,000 volume to get it listed on CoinMarketCap as soon as possible, it's kinda of stabilised out now, im waiting to see what it levels out at before i grab a bunch more as im hoping it'll go back down to like $0.018 again haha

The last statement got me laughing, i remember waiting for such in a project that i intended to invest, before i knew it, the price went beyond my reach, the point is, you never can tell what may happen the next instant, the project has been getting a lot of hype and a point may reach where it will grow beyond how we envisioned it, so you never can tell Grin
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:51:28 PM

BWT token is a HODL type tokens and it should be in the part of anybody's radar if you are doing crypto trading or making a portfolio. I will do the same.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

BWT token is a HODL type tokens and it should be in the part of anybody's radar if you are doing crypto trading or making a portfolio. I will do the same.

Totally agree. We will see an electrical revolution in the next years. We need more and more electricity for billions of devices. Simultaneously we have to find new ways to produce eco-friendly energy.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:28:54 PM

You're right, the project is just beginning and the tokens are currently very cheap. I keep trying to buy more tokens. before they start in the next country I want to have 100k tokens. And next year it will be exciting :-)
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:43:19 PM

Listing on Idex hopefully will bring some volume to the token. Even it was good to grab some cheap tokens on coss but that trading platform is not generating enough volume so need more exchanges and this is good thing happened. I have to look deep inside the project why around 9 millions supply isn't enough to push the price up.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:04:20 PM

Listing on Idex hopefully will bring some volume to the token. Even it was good to grab some cheap tokens on coss but that trading platform is not generating enough volume so need more exchanges and this is good thing happened. I have to look deep inside the project why around 9 millions supply isn't enough to push the price up.

Listing on idex is almost automatic in many cases. I am not sure why this is delayed so much for Bittwatt.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: