Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
Inatri

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:09:47 PM

You require to append token details to permit participants to join the plan.  Good luck guys!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:19:09 PM

Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Impeccably logo, percipient vision.  Good luck guys.

True, but do you what even better is now ? They are at least providing us with their exchange. You can already trade with fiat money that is a plus point.

They really are pushing on now with the marketing and hopefully their plans within there roadmap are realistic and will take us to the top.

I have high hopes in this one - time will tell

Likewise, the market for BWT has been a bit of a wild ride the past couple of days, but it's still at a very good price as it's below the ICO pricepoint at this point, i think with the future plans and platform launching coming early next year, this could be a great little token to hold some of.

BWT token is a HODL type tokens and it should be in the part of anybody's radar if you are doing crypto trading or making a portfolio. I will do the same.

You're right, the project is just beginning and the tokens are currently very cheap. I keep trying to buy more tokens. before they start in the next country I want to have 100k tokens. And next year it will be exciting :-)
I agree next year they will have achieved a lot and will work with a lot of energy companies around the world, everyone can pay their energy with BWT in the future for sure.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:24:01 PM

Listing on Idex hopefully will bring some volume to the token. Even it was good to grab some cheap tokens on coss but that trading platform is not generating enough volume so need more exchanges and this is good thing happened. I have to look deep inside the project why around 9 millions supply isn't enough to push the price up.

Listing on idex is almost automatic in many cases. I am not sure why this is delayed so much for Bittwatt.

Maybe because they told them ? Most of the time Idex will add it automatically. I am sure that there was something in the background. You don't want people to trade it very early.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:34:54 PM

Listing on Idex hopefully will bring some volume to the token. Even it was good to grab some cheap tokens on coss but that trading platform is not generating enough volume so need more exchanges and this is good thing happened. I have to look deep inside the project why around 9 millions supply isn't enough to push the price up.

Listing on idex is almost automatic in many cases. I am not sure why this is delayed so much for Bittwatt.

Maybe because they told them ? Most of the time Idex will add it automatically. I am sure that there was something in the background. You don't want people to trade it very early.

Not so much automatic but basically someone does it directly in the smart contract and it shows up isn’t he web version after that. Makes sense and is just how dex exchanges operate and work it’s peer to peer trading basically so if I can send a token from my wallet to yours I can pretty much use an exchange it’s why many tokens lock all sending till ico is over
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

Did you guys know that BWT is listed on IDEX? they also tweeted about it here: https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd/status/1014197151629488129, There is not so much volume their right now.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Impeccably logo, percipient vision.  Good luck guys.

True, but do you what even better is now ? They are at least providing us with their exchange. You can already trade with fiat money that is a plus point.

They really are pushing on now with the marketing and hopefully their plans within there roadmap are realistic and will take us to the top.

Likewise, the market for BWT has been a bit of a wild ride the past couple of days, but it's still at a very good price as it's below the ICO pricepoint at this point, i think with the future plans and platform launching coming early next year, this could be a great little token to hold some of.

Yea, the market has been stable over the past few weeks, an indication that it has a healthy growth, we will hopefully get to see the project increase at an amazing pace, not too fast but in a systematic way as the implementation continues, i pretty much admire the resilient nature of the team and their zeal, they should keep up the good work and leave a lasting impression on the hearts of the community

This has got to be the most inspiring project I have invest in, in the last few months... They continually develop and never back down and somehow they sustain their relevance, I think i will need to learn a lot from the team as per marketing  Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:03:17 PM

Did you guys know that BWT is listed on IDEX? they also tweeted about it here: https://twitter.com/BittwattPteLtd/status/1014197151629488129, There is not so much volume their right now.

Thanks for sharing.I didn't know that BWT is already listed on IDEX. I will try to get some cheap Bittwatt Token.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

BWT token is a HODL type tokens and it should be in the part of anybody's radar if you are doing crypto trading or making a portfolio. I will do the same.

Yeah, it definately a HODL, Bittwatt is an awesome project that deserves to be watched as you said and I equally believed it gonna be great for making portfolio.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

Yeah, it definately a HODL, Bittwatt is an awesome project that deserves to be watched as you said and I equally believed it gonna be great for making portfolio.

Ya and it’s one of those projects that I’m pretty sure will age well th tokens I think are pretty undervalued at moment due to the entire market so once things pick up again I can easily see tokens like this going 3-10x eventually
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

Yeah... Was notified immediately they announced the exchange listing. Do you know what price it started trading at? I have not had time to check.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

Agree, good to pick up some cheap on Coss with low price, I'm sure the likes of IDex will come soona nd then hopefully followed up with a few other exchanged. Hopefully then we can get the volume going
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 12:06:10 AM

Agree, good to pick up some cheap on Coss with low price, I'm sure the likes of IDex will come soona nd then hopefully followed up with a few other exchanged. Hopefully then we can get the volume going

Where you can pick up some for cheap it’s best to do so I don’t imagine the market staying this depressed for long I know that’s what I plan to do as I get some funds available
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:20:34 AM

Guy's, this is not easy task. There is lot of procedure to get approval from exchanges to listing any tokens on their platform. Because lots people are investing their own money in exchanges/trading platform. So obviously exchange team will take some time to approve that.
gee777

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:50:59 AM

Guy's, this is not easy task. There is lot of procedure to get approval from exchanges to listing any tokens on their platform. Because lots people are investing their own money in exchanges/trading platform. So obviously exchange team will take some time to approve that.

I know that idex is decentralised as forkdelta but i noticed it is not that easy to trade any token on idex without getting officially listed. This is just my observations, i may be wrong too.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:31:11 AM

Where you can pick up some for cheap it’s best to do so I don’t imagine the market staying this depressed for long I know that’s what I plan to do as I get some funds available

Idex is a good decentralized option; But I think coss allows the fiat option if you compare the two. However many do not want to go through the KYC process so Idex is quite good and has a pretty decent volume.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:02:59 AM

After reading here again and again questions about further expansion, I would like to show this list from the whitepaper https://ico.bittwatt.com/#whitepaper

Country Opening the market Estimated # of customers

China 2022-Q1 5.0
Russia 2021-Q3 2.0
Moldova 2021-Q2 0.1
Netherlands 2021-Q2 0.9
Denmark 2021-Q1 1.0
Norway 2021-Q1 1.0
Sweden 2021-Q1 1.2
Portugal 2020-Q2 0.3
Spain 2020-Q1 0.4
France 2019-Q4 0.8
Italy 2019-Q3 0.7
Germany 2019-Q2 1.2
Austria 2019-Q1 0.3
Hungary 2018-Q3 0.1
Ukraine 2018-Q3 0.2
Turkey 2018-Q2 0.5
Bulgaria 2018-Q1 0.1

It will be interesting  for the team to start off in Eastern Europe, as it will be a good test to see if they can build up their company and brand before they branch into Western Europe where the entry into energy markets might be a little bit trickier.
Thanks for the summary. As per above summary they are going to Ukraine and Hungary. Bulgaria and turkey is operational?

As I have seen in the meantime, this list is not entirely correct. Romania is not even on the list, but the first one took place there. And they are already active in Bulgaria.
As for the other countries, I will ask once in the telegram channel

Didn't even realise that they are already active in Bulgaria, they have made impressive progress

Yeah, they've been operating in Bulgaria and I believe in time they will expand to other countries most especially asia countries.

Romania is not in the list, so the deal with Eva-Energy was kind of Bonus?. Anyway hope there will be many such surprises in future as well.

I asked in the telegram channel. but these bountyhive channel managers do not answer the right questions. they can only tell the ICO price and the homepage URL
I'll wait until the CEO answers, he always gives good information

I agree. We can get proper, reliable information only from team not from Bounty manager. Let's wait for CEO's reply.
Is there any AMA session scheduled by Bittwatt team?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:18:44 AM

After reading here again and again questions about further expansion, I would like to show this list from the whitepaper https://ico.bittwatt.com/#whitepaper

China 2022-Q1 5.0
Russia 2021-Q3 2.0
Moldova 2021-Q2 0.1
Netherlands 2021-Q2 0.9
Denmark 2021-Q1 1.0
Norway 2021-Q1 1.0
Sweden 2021-Q1 1.2
Portugal 2020-Q2 0.3
Spain 2020-Q1 0.4
France 2019-Q4 0.8
Italy 2019-Q3 0.7
Germany 2019-Q2 1.2
Austria 2019-Q1 0.3
Hungary 2018-Q3 0.1
Ukraine 2018-Q3 0.2
Turkey 2018-Q2 0.5
Bulgaria 2018-Q1 0.1

It will be interesting  for the team to start off in Eastern Europe, as it will be a good test to see if they can build up their company and brand before they branch into Western Europe where the entry into energy markets might be a little bit trickier.
Thanks for the summary. As per above summary they are going to Ukraine and Hungary. Bulgaria and turkey is operational?

As I have seen in the meantime, this list is not entirely correct. Romania is not even on the list, but the first one took place there. And they are already active in Bulgaria.

Didn't even realise that they are already active in Bulgaria, they have made impressive progress

Yeah, they've been operating in Bulgaria and I believe in time they will expand to other countries most especially asia countries.

Romania is not in the list, so the deal with Eva-Energy was kind of Bonus?. Anyway hope there will be many such surprises in future as well.

It might be just as someone said earlier that the Romania occurrence was a side attraction and thus no documentation was done about it from the beginning.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 05:28:30 AM

China 2022-Q1 5.0
Russia 2021-Q3 2.0
Moldova 2021-Q2 0.1
Netherlands 2021-Q2 0.9
Denmark 2021-Q1 1.0
Norway 2021-Q1 1.0
Sweden 2021-Q1 1.2
Portugal 2020-Q2 0.3
Spain 2020-Q1 0.4
France 2019-Q4 0.8
Italy 2019-Q3 0.7
Germany 2019-Q2 1.2
Austria 2019-Q1 0.3
Hungary 2018-Q3 0.1
Ukraine 2018-Q3 0.2
Turkey 2018-Q2 0.5
Bulgaria 2018-Q1 0.1

It might be just as someone said earlier that the Romania occurrence was a side attraction and thus no documentation was done about it from the beginning.

Yeah, I think so too we could see it as a launch pad a way of proving a concept. Bittwatt is currently doing well so expansion to many region is certain.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:54:50 AM

Always nice to open the telegram-channel and read a message like this from the CEO:

We have good  news.
More then 10k people will receive for first time their bills for energy next week  - with the payment possibility in bwt!

10.000 people! That's cool
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

This seem to me like the first time I'm hearing project officially announce they are listed on a dex, I always thought anyone can just open a book and it's not necessarily the project owners  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: